paki movie will made in usa

5141 views 117 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Total Posts: 2890

'Commando' hit movie producer Shan-e-Mustafa has gone to usa to see location about next movies...wow...this time he want to shoot in usa..good..that was first paki movie who will made in usa...
He added.."I am convinced of international level production..so I understand we need a new stories and location..
Posted 19 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
couldn't be better, if they're smart they'll shoot in chicago, cuz we still got evertything, the towers n the locations...
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Tight says
dunno when they will understand that it's not locations and cameras...get strong scripts,and brialliant directors....for god sake
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
Tight said:

dunno when they will understand that it's not locations and cameras...get strong scripts,and brialliant directors....for god sake

100% right.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
locations n cameras are as important as the good directors n scripts, u can't have a good director working on a strong script with 100 years old camera by somewhere in lahore...wat u been hittin man
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Tight says
acha pyare...go seee "saat lakh" and "wadah" of 50's...."Naila" of 60's and "heeer ranjha" of 70's and tell me do u miss locations or high quality picture...no damn way...u will be too absorb in story to notice those short comings....i m totally against those high budgets movies and dramas where all the money has been wasted on locations and camera works.....they just spoil one's peace of mind by showing luxuries....
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
u live in the past man...i woulnd't even watch those 50z 60z or 70z movies...
if cameras n locations don't matter, then i guess lollywood is straight the way it is...no one payin attention to it, haan...
Posted 20 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
'Commando' movie has no such good story...but this movie has most big hit movie ever in pakistan in just in 5 days..due to good action and location...song picturization...so u cannot suggest the superhit forumula of movies.ok
Posted 20 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
SRK_FANATIC said:

locations n cameras are as important as the good directors n scripts, u can't have a good director working on a strong script with 100 years old camera by somewhere in lahore...wat u been hittin man

well said srk_fanatic..'Commando' is also a quality movie..today new equipment is so necessary...and today no old print paki movies could not run in cinimas,so viewers has got mature.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

shaby says
good locations and good pictures makes the movie look more modern and more good.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
i agree with tight 100%.....

MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE BACK-TRACKING!!!! if location and equipment is what matters most, and attracts people 2 see a movie......then please explain the lack of success thus far 4 larki punjaban which was shot in malaysia, with up-2-date equipment!!

i know most of u will point 2 the pairing of shamyl and sima 4 its failure......if u do....u've proven tights point somewhat...u will have proven that indeed locations and equipment are not the most importnt 4 movies!!! cast, script, direction and so on are equally if not more important!!!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
SRK_FANATIC said:

u can't have a good director working on a strong script with 100 years old camera by somewhere in lahore...

yes u can!! one word: CHOORIYAN!!!

good director - sayed noor
strong script - speaks 4 itsself
camera - same one used for EVERY other punjabi movie
location - not lahore......THE PIND 4 GOD'S SAKE!!!!! LOL. so u can make superhits w/o location, equipment yaar!!    

Posted 20 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
everything should be perfect..we r not urge only equipment...first basic thing is script..and good thinking about script is more important..but as well as equipment is uptodate...movie will return fastly..
'YEH DIL AAP KA HAWA' ...and 'Commando' is example of latest equipment advantage..lp can make good biz..but confusion of lp could not make such huge biz...
we only talking urdu movies.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

in the end i wana say that script director dialogues songs equipment and cameras are as important as any thing and its team work.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
yea but to be honest, if they wana play their movies over seas, they better be made with new equipments, along with great locations, cuz that's wat ppl overseas are use to watching...that's all i had to say, in pakistan u can play ne thing, don't matter...
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

SRK_FANATIC said:

u can't have a good director working on a strong script with 100 years old camera by somewhere in lahore...

yes u can!! one word: CHOORIYAN!!!

good director - sayed noor
strong script - speaks 4 itsself
camera - same one used for EVERY other punjabi movie
location - not lahore......THE PIND 4 GOD'S SAKE!!!!! LOL. so u can make superhits w/o location, equipment yaar!!    

WELL DUH NFAK, IF THE STORY IS BASED IN A VILLAGE THEN IT HAS TO BE LOCATED IN PIND, NOT BEVERLY HILLS ETC!
IT WAS SITUATED THERE CUZ THE SCRIPT REQUIRE A PIND, NOT A CONCRETE CITY!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..these punjabi movies watch lower-class illetrate punjabi people..and pakistan is only place where punjabi movie made..that' why they succeed..but it's not a big matter..they can't make a quality urdu movies..because of lot of nobor's movies.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
so true!
they use ancient cameras, there costumes r worthless!
there dialogues consists of galeeyaan in punjabi (90%)
a big fat actress is compulsory and so is a hero with atleast 10 inche long moustach!
well, u can guess the end product of such movies!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
they dont care people thinking and view..they say our movies will run in indian punjab..when indian movies will come in pakistan..lol..lol..
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

WELL DUH NFAK, IF THE STORY IS BASED IN A VILLAGE THEN IT HAS TO BE LOCATED IN PIND, NOT BEVERLY HILLS ETC!
IT WAS SITUATED THERE CUZ THE SCRIPT REQUIRE A PIND, NOT A CONCRETE CITY!

'DUH' yourself slik!! lol. that was my point. LOL. that indeed u CAN have sh*tty locations, cameras and so on, as long as your script is good and the acting is also good. a combination of ALL of 'em would be even better (team work, as charizmatic put it)!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
hahahahaha!indian punjab! dtas dayam funny man!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
you all can say what u want abt punjabi movies, but last i checked, it was thanks 2 a punjabi movie (chooriyan) that lollywood still exists. the business it made was equal 2, or more than most indian movies!! so say what u will peeps.....punjabi movies are here 2 stay!!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
what means..more indian movies..chorion was more than 50 crore..my god..what a joke!!!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
it MADE more money than some indian movies, i said, jinaab!! i think u thought i meant it cost more. lol. thats not the case!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
nopes nfak, u sed most indian movies, not sum indian movies1yo ydkh, u still got a case against him yet!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
yeah i said most.....so what!?! it did.

i don't even have 2 look it up, and i'm sure it made more than oops, shhhh, and like movies. LOL.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
well, thats the very small percentage of the movies compared to lolly! almost every movie in lolly is a big fat flop, once in a blue moon does a movie cum out n it ends up bein a hit! only one i like so far is chooriyaan n the other recent ones, but they didnt do to well either, juss the quality of equiptment n all was good!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
same with bollywood man. they produce garbage every year, and they'll have 2-3 solid hits. more hits thab lollywood, but a SMALL amount in comparison to their overall output!! and thats what i meant!! chooriyan made more $$$ than most of them bolly movies!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
yeah rite!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
it did!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

man, dats funny, big time funny!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic