paki movie will made in usa

5095 views 116 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Total Posts: 2890

'Commando' hit movie producer Shan-e-Mustafa has gone to usa to see location about next movies...wow...this time he want to shoot in usa..good..that was first paki movie who will made in usa...
He added.."I am convinced of international level production..so I understand we need a new stories and location..
Posted 19 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
lugta hai ke nfak suthyagayaa hai! hehehehe!
hes laffin with a an angry look on his face! lmao!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
heheheheehehe...........

lol.NFAKFan38007.879837963
Posted 21 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

you all can say what u want abt punjabi movies, but last i checked, it was thanks 2 a punjabi movie (chooriyan) that lollywood still exists. the business it made was equal 2, or more than most indian movies!! so say what u will peeps.....punjabi movies are here 2 stay!!!

poor bullsh*t! even if choorian was not made lollywood would still be there ok! get real life dude! come to the fact! its really pisses me off u are claiming something wich is pure and only made up by YOU! u even claimed without saima there will be no lollywood! u tell me whats the reason behind saima and choorian its pushed lollywood to rise????just coz choorian became superhit and saima became a so called 'queen of lollywood' (acoording to u and in ur eyes only)? u can appreciate saima everytime but dont think and most of all DONT SAY lollywood exists thanx to saima or her moviez...for god sake!paki lion38007.888275463
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion's retarded.

lollywood.....especially the punjabi-movie-makin' sect of it, WOULD NOT BE HERE 2DAY HAD IT NOT BEEN 4 CHOORIYAN. this is a commom-sence FACT, einstien. after the death of sultan rahi they were ready 2 pack it in, UNTIL CHOORIYAN CAME OUT. NFAKFan38007.8877199074
Posted 21 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion's retarded.

lollywood.....especially the punjabi-movie-makin' sect of it, WOULD NOT BE HERE 2DAY HAD IT NOT BEEN 4 CHOORIYAN. this is a commom-sence FACT, einstien. after the death of sultan rahi they were ready 2 pack it in, UNTIL CHOORIYAN CAME OUT.

u are calling me retarded! plz saty in ur limit ok u bloody saima ass-kisser! after sultan rahi there were several punjabi movie made wich became hit ok!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
lolz, so wat ur sayin nfak is that shes the new sutana rahi fo lolly?
lmao!
she definately fit the size requirements to replace that guy!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

paki lion says
slik chik said:

lolz, so wat ur sayin nfak is that shes the new sutana rahi fo lolly?
lmao!
she definately fit the size requirements to replace that guy!

I TOLD U NA..NFKAN WILL CALL U RETARDED IF U DONT CONSIDER SAIMA AS A SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG LOOKING. SLIM, GIRL!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
ting is, he neva called me retarded cuz he knows il eat him up alive.
dats y he jus laffs wen i diss saima reall bad, which i do all the time
i even got a new name for her
shes GAINDAA-SAURUS!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
ONE AT A TIME HERE SLIKSTER. LOL. SEE WHAT I MEANT WHEN I IMPLIED IT'S ME AGAINST THE WORLD ON JB?!?!!! where's my backup when i need 'em. LOL.

ok paki lion....tell u what: i'll appologize 4 callin u a retard. i jumped the gun there. but u gotta say things that make sense yaar. lol. look....its no secret that chooriyan was a SMASH HIT. no movie reached its heights after sultan rahi died. they may have been good...but not good enough. and because of this, lollywood (especially the punjabi sect) was literally ready 2 shut down. then along came chooriyan and voila!! magic was made and lollywood is still here. this is factual information. u want proof??? say the word and i'll provide it.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
hahahahaha..actually we should not blind lover of paki movies.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

ting is, he neva called me retarded cuz he knows il eat him up alive.

......don't flatter yourself slikster. lol. i told u b4....u can talk the talk and walk the walk. others have issues backin' up their stories. case in point...paki lion. lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
THE WORD!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
just waitin' 4 the lion!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
ONE SAIMA ONE TOPIC! BHAI!!!!!!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
PEOPLE HAS NO INTERESTED ON THAT PUNJABI MOVIES I MEAN EDUCATED AND SENSIBLE PERSON,CHORIAN HAS WHATEVER BUSINESS NOBODY APPRECIATE THIS QUALITY..I DAILY SEE AND LISTEN CRAP ABOUT PAKI MOVIE BECAS OF SUX COLOR AND SND.
FIRST DECIDE HERE WHO WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE?
EVERY PEOPLE WANT A INTERNATIONAL LEVEL MOVIE WHICH R IN URDU(NATIONAL LANG).

PAKI MOVIE SHOULD TAKE A LEVEL WHICH FOREIGN PEOPLE COD APPRICIATE.NOBODY WANT A PUNJABI MOVIES..THESE KIND OF GUUJAR,BADMASH...EVEN ALL PUNJAB CITIES CRITICIZE THESE KINDA MOVIES..

LIKE CHORIAN MOVIE CAN'T BE MAKE EVER...
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

just waitin' 4 the lion!!

yo, i sed it, dats enuf!
relax ydkh, stop with the river of tears, ur flooding the site!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
its not enough! paki lion needs 2 say the word, and i'll bust out the proof!!

and ydakh.....chooriyan set a standard, even 4 urdu movies. how? FACT: actresses and even actors in lollywood 2 this day, beg 4 similar roles/scripts irregardless of wheather or not they're urdu or punjabi. thats why its always brought up.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

its not enough! paki lion needs 2 say the word, and i'll bust out the proof!!

and ydakh.....chooriyan set a standard, even 4 urdu movies. how? FACT: actresses and even actors in lollywood 2 this day, beg 4 similar roles/scripts irregardless of wheather or not they're urdu or punjabi. thats why its always brought up.

NO U ARE BEGGING FOR THE SAME SCRIPT!
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
yeah paki lion...i'm beggin' 4 the same scripts (severe sarcasm) . ignore the interviews and the comments made by these actresses, y don't u. lol. nothing new. lol.
Posted 22 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

yeah paki lion...i'm beggin' 4 the same scripts (severe sarcasm) . ignore the interviews and the comments made by these actresses, y don't u. lol. nothing new. lol.

give me all the proof! u are just making these statements up...i never heard any actice to be like saima or what so ever! so gimme all the proof!
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
finally. i was waiting 4 the go-ahead. lol.

first, proof of chooriyan's success. the following are excepts from articles i could find. there are many more that i have read, but was unable 2 get them 2 post here. anyhow...choorian....

from imagine-asia (british film institute):

'Sultan Rahi...held this position till his death in 1996. His death was as dramatic as his figure had become after his rise to stardom and fame. (Soon after) The country's middle classes began to grow disenchanted with the made in Pakistan brand of films. They not only started turning away from indigenous films but also began to prefer watching India movies or television plays at home. The populist masses, however, continued to to throng to see formula movies. As a result the producers were not worried and had no complaints for they were getting their money back. However, Pakistan's film industry as a whole suffered...Choorian helped the film industry gain some ground. It had a number of positive features. Choorian was shot in rustic settings and the plot was kept very close to real life. With scant space for suspension of belief, common people could easily identified themselves with the characters in the film and enjoyed every bit of it. Busty Saima who was in the female lead role, really looked like an earthy Punjabi beauty while Momar Rana was a refreshing addition to the film world.'

from pakavenue.com in regards 2 saima and her contribution:

'She is not only performing in Urdu movies but also gains the complement of reviving Punjabi films once again with Choorian...'

from the hotspotonline:

'The turning point has been the record-breaking success of Syed Noor's directed Choorian - a film that breathed life into an industry considered fatally diseased...'

also from the hotspotonline:

'Known as the film that single-handedly resuscitated the dying Punjabi film industry, Choorian's exceptional commercial and critical success is virtually the stuff of legend...'

from pakistan film magazine:

'A blockbuster film by Pak Nishan Films which was a remake of super hit film Mirza Jatt (1967). It ran 202 combined weeks and 65 weeks in its main cinema Naghma in Lahore. This film made business records through out Pakistan. A great romantic and melodious film of the decade...'

thats all 4 now. i'll have actual stats for choorian, 2morrow (maybe)! NFAKFan38008.3108101852
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
oh! and as 4 actresses wanting roles like saima, here's just one example (meera interview). if u can get a hold of the show sunday ke sunday, and have them air the same episode they aired abt 1 and 1/2 months ago, u'll see resham, veena malik and noor all admit that indeed, saima is THE heroine currently, in lollywood!!

from pakvibes.com:

'Meera insists that Punjabi films should be made more often. "The Punjab circuit is so large and we should entertain our Punjabi viewers. But I prefer romantic Punjabi films like Mehendi Walley Hath or Choorian. I don't want to work in a typical 'gandasacised' Punjabi flicks where all the heroine can do is shake her butt and nothing else. Allah Neghaban is my last Punjabi film. I am not going to do any more Punjabi films unless I get a meaty role or a solid script like Choorian."'

anything else paki lion?! NFAKFan38008.3057638889
Posted 22 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

oh! and as 4 actresses wanting roles like saima, here's just one example (meera interview). if u can get a hold of the show sunday ke sunday, and have them air the same episode they aired abt 1 and 1/2 months ago, u'll see resham, veena malik and noor all admit that indeed, saima is THE heroine currently, in lollywood!!

from pakvibes.com:

'Meera insists that Punjabi films should be made more often. "The Punjab circuit is so large and we should entertain our Punjabi viewers. But I prefer romantic Punjabi films like Mehendi Walley Hath or Choorian. I don't want to work in a typical 'gandasacised' Punjabi flicks where all the heroine can do is shake her butt and nothing else. Allah Neghaban is my last Punjabi film. I am not going to do any more Punjabi films unless I get a meaty role or a solid script like Choorian."'

anything else paki lion?!

wether diz statement is true or not saima is still old looking and fat!
Posted 22 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
that's a big reasons flop of movies..
shan and MOammar Rana is working huge movies..their style is same in every movie..loot at other country...regional and provincial lang movie has a different actor/actresses...as well as director..but here when urdu movies can't make such bogus director then they shifted to punjabi movies..just like sangeeta..sangeeta history of urdu director but she failed then she start punjabi movies...failness and jehal Gawar director...

Posted 22 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
I feel ashamed tommorow to see banner in cinima of Larkipunjaban in cinima..where only one cinima for lp...saima dresses was strange..feel heavy wait...paki ..this movie has no proudness of me.
Lp should make in punjabi language..because the story is punjabi...actress is punjabi movies..why decided to cheat punjabi story..in urdu movies...that a blender blender mistake.
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

even when i provide proof, u still can't face reality. lol. says alot abt u paki lion yaar.

and yup! (2 u) saima's old lookin' and fat, yet ADMIRED/ENVIED by most of her lollywood peers. despite the flaws u mention, she's still looked upon as the standard most actresses try 2 meet, professionally. truth hurts doesn't it buddy?!?!!! NFAKFan38008.8206712963
Posted 22 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
Posted 22 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

even when i provide proof, u still can't face reality. lol. says alot abt u paki lion yaar.

and yup! (2 u) saima's old lookin' and fat, yet ADMIRED/ENVIED by most of her lollywood peers. despite the flaws u mention, she's still looked upon as the standard most actresses try 2 meet, professionally. truth hurts doesn't it buddy?!?!!!
first of all dont call me buddy and what truth! u are the minority who support saima! it doesn't hurt me if roles goes to saima..its just i feel ashamed as a pakistani that a buddy is playing an heroine role compared wid bollywood and hollywood moviez!
Posted 22 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
Lahori director only can proud punjabi movies.. ..bcz there is no competition of punjabi movies with other country....so dont happy these directors that proud of punjabi stuff..but national lang not..work is healthy competition of any director not pulling legs of colegue director,that ofter do.
Posted 23 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic