CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS!

1857 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

how abt it peeps?! which pakistani celeb (if any) have u met in person?! and what were they like?!

me...i've met sadia imam who looked VERY good and was very down 2 earth, nusrat fateh ali khan who was also VERY kind, and amaanullah (the comedian) who was nice and funny as hell. lol. how abt u guys?? who do u know or who have u met?!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
ummmm......i havent met any celebs( i mean paki ones )but i saw this paki actor , cant rememebr his name but he used to be in movies and now dramas, he's in that new urdu drama on ztv, caller hurjaee!
his name is zohaib in it, i seen him in the undergound station in london!

n as fo other celebs, met, shane,mark and eeyan, from an irish pop group called westlife, im sure sum of u have heard of them!
actually they r from out town so run into them alot around here, but honestly speakin, i aint into there music!
they r really big headed n selfabsorbed!
they think they own the world now that they r famous!
mark is the nicest of the lot, personality wise!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

umair16 says
i have meet nusrat fateh ali khan nephew . rahat fateh ali khan he was performing at my cusins mehidi . he was also very kind and was chatting to all of us and taking pics
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
kewl, thats nice!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
rahat sang at your cousin's wedding umair16?! wicked! was he any good? did he sing qawali's or ghazals?! my mom/dad met rahat in lahore too! yeah....he's a nice guy. they got me his autograph!!

my family knows shaan and i got his autograph too, as well as rambo's!   but i haven't personally met any of these people. only nfak, sadia, and amaanullah!!

slik....i've heard of westlife...but never seen 'em. so u see 'em regularly eh?! cool.....

hey.....has anybody met humaira arshad?!?! NFAKFan38013.9897569444
Posted 27 Jan 2004

umair16 says
it was cool meeting him... he only had 1 hour to sing cos we the gal side was ment to be at the hall about 7 but endded up getting their about 10 . but we all lost the way s not our fuilt

He sang some new and some old songs which where excellent . he was really good.. then after he meet everyone and took pics and all that.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

shaby says
westlife suck.

celebs i have met are

-the rock and big show (wrestlers from wwf (wwe now))

i have also met wasim akram, shoib aktar, ijaz ahmed, wajatulla wasti,razzak(the shyiest guy i have ever met in my life) waqar younis, saqi(was very kind), azhar mehmood, yousuf youhanna (was singing, wen i asked for his autograph he said dident azhar mehmood allready give you one) and most of the cricketers.

also i met shahid afridi a few times and have had a good chat with him.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

scotchtape says
I have met Sadia Imam, Mahnoor Baloch, Mishi Khan, Behroz Subzwari, Shafi Mohamed(in his house) and most recently, Abrar ul Haq.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
oh yeah....i met abrar too!! also at the airport!! he had his mouth covered and absolutely NO body guards, which was odd. i thought he was a superstar! lol. (j/k)

shabby, u met rock and big show?!?! how were they??

glad 2 hear rahat was good @ the wedding umair16!! did he eat with u guys?! isn't that tradition in pk?? the entertainer @ the wedding usually sticks around for the food. lol.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

sanam411 says
ive met well..... my list is long!.....and im lazy to type...soo umm oh well!...u already know NF!!!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. yes! i do know!! peeps lemme tell u...sanam jee's got some crazy hookups! she knows MANY celebs!

whenever u feel like it, be sure 2 share that list with everyone else!! i'm sure they all want 2 know!!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

Tight says
I've seen Zara sheikh,Resham and Imran at the shooting of "Laaj".....Zara was looking younger....not mature enough...she was smiling all the time.....i m not sure why...but every guy present there(including me) have the strong feeling that she is sweet on him...
Imran is a nice, fine guy....actually he has some relatiev here...and i've seeen him often at Jumma prayer....he looks good in real life.....i didn't pay any attention to Resham....she Yawns when i look at her very first time and as u know first impression is last impression....i didn't bother to look at her again....
By the way who is NFAK???i never know it is some celebtiry
I have met Rambo...infact he used to live here....u can see his snaps at some video shop,tailor's shop with shopkeepers who are his friends....even aik "gannai kai juice wala" states at his banner....
Film Star John Rambo ki pasand,Ganai ka taza juice
Curious about Sanamje's list....if u can share Sanam...then plz
Posted 28 Jan 2004

shaby says
ohh yeah i met abrar too at the lahore airport 4 times.

2 times at lahore airport and 2 times at heatrow airport.

also second time i saw hime he had bodygards and was giving out signed cds to ppl.

big show was masive when i saw him he was like a giant. so was the rock he was quite big is well and had huge muscles.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

Hoppo says
Hey guess who I met in evernew studios in lahore??
I met naseebo lal god she is so small and. I was right next to her. I shud of kissed her. YUK
Posted 28 Jan 2004

i saw bathan faruqi once time
Posted 28 Jan 2004

Tight says
Saleem sheikh at some shop...he looks better in real life....he was wearing White Kurta,and he is tall and handsome....and i saw Ali Azmat at Lahore airport.....he was almost running to get out of public area as soon as possible.....thou there was no-one trying to reach him...
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

rahat sang at your cousin's wedding umair16?! wicked! was he any good? did he sing qawali's or ghazals?! my mom/dad met rahat in lahore too! yeah....he's a nice guy. they got me his autograph!!

my family knows shaan and i got his autograph too, as well as rambo's!   but i haven't personally met any of these people. only nfak, sadia, and amaanullah!!

slik....i've heard of westlife...but never seen 'em. so u see 'em regularly eh?! cool.....

hey.....has anybody met humaira arshad?!?!

yeah, i have had to hang around with them on quite a few occasions at sum clubs!
most of them r a pain in the ass!
eeyans sis was in ma class and i dont really like her much, lolz, she got into a fight with this other gurl at the club in the vip area over sum guy and they were beating the shi8te outa eachother! they guy they was fightin over was standin to the side with his friendz laffin at them! lolz!
imagine, 2 gasl rollin round on topa one another in mini skirts killing eachother! hahahah, the guys def enjoyed it!
lolz!

but yeah, music wise, westlife suck big time!
only 2 of the five are nice enuf personality wise, the others are way to up themselves!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

umair16 says
NFAKFan said:

oh yeah....i met abrar too!! also at the airport!! he had his mouth covered and absolutely NO body guards, which was odd. i thought he was a superstar! lol. (j/k)

shabby, u met rock and big show?!?! how were they??

glad 2 hear rahat was good @ the wedding umair16!! did he eat with u guys?! isn't that tradition in pk?? the entertainer @ the wedding usually sticks around for the food. lol.

Yes he did eat but i think he was eatting some place else not in the hall cos i didnt see him . . and the wedding was in London not pakistan
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
Tight said:

I've seen Zara sheikh,Resham and Imran at the shooting of "Laaj".....Zara was looking younger....not mature enough...she was smiling all the time.....i m not sure why...but every guy present there(including me) have the strong feeling that she is sweet on him...
Imran is a nice, fine guy....actually he has some relatiev here...and i've seeen him often at Jumma prayer....he looks good in real life.....i didn't pay any attention to Resham....she Yawns when i look at her very first time and as u know first impression is last impression....i didn't bother to look at her again....
By the way who is NFAK???i never know it is some celebtiry
I have met Rambo...infact he used to live here....u can see his snaps at some video shop,tailor's shop with shopkeepers who are his friends....even aik "gannai kai juice wala" states at his banner....
Film Star John Rambo ki pasand,Ganai ka taza juice
Curious about Sanamje's list....if u can share Sanam...then plz

tight yaar.....NFAK is the late GREAT Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan!!!

ZARA CAN SMILE?!?!?!!!!!! r u sure it was her smiling?! lol. every time u see her in a pic, she's pissed. lol. and resham yawned. lol. what a character! so u didn't talk 2 her, i'm guessing??!

Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

yeah, i have had to hang around with them on quite a few occasions at sum clubs!
eeyans sis was in ma class and i dont really like her much, lolz, she got into a fight with this other gurl at the club in the vip area over sum guy and they were beating the shi8te outa eachother! they guy they was fightin over was standin to the side with his friendz laffin at them! lolz!
imagine, 2 gasl rollin round on topa one another in mini skirts killing eachother! hahahah, the guys def enjoyed it!
lolz!

only 2 of the five are nice enuf personality wise, the others are way to up themselves!

lol. retarded girls (the two that fought over the guy). did u ref the fight?! lol. NFAKFan38014.8091319444
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
umair16 said:

Yes he did eat but i think he was eatting some place else not in the hall cos i didnt see him . . and the wedding was in London not pakistan

ooohh! so he sang in london 4 u guys?! thats impressive. i would guess its harder 2 get singers of that calibre outside of pakistan. not bad!!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

slik chik said:

lolz!

lol. retarded girls (the two that fought over the guy). did u ref the fight?! lol.
LOLZ, NO, I DECIDED THEY WERENT DOIN THE REST OF US GURLS A FAVOUR BY DISPLAYING THEIR UNDIES SO, I WAS TRYIN TO PULL MARIAN, THATS EEYANS SIS, OFFA THE OTHER GURL TO MAKE THEM STOP!
A TOTAL OF 6 GURLS WERE TRYIN TO SEPERATE THEM, AMAZINGLY, NOT A SINGLE FELLA HELP US, CUZ THEY WAS TOO BUSY ADMIRING THE DISPLAY! LOLZ

GOD DAMN THEM BOTH, I ALMOST FELL CUZ OF THEM, I MEAN, TRYIN TO STOP A FIGHT BETWEEN 2 GALS WEN THEY IS TOTALLY PISSED OFF AND THAT TOO WEN UR WEARIN REALLY HIGH N SKINY HEELS AINT A GREAT THING MAN!
BUT I GAVE OUT HELL TO HER FOR BEIN SO DESPERATE AND STUPID IN THE RESTROMM!
BUT THEN I FELT BAD CUZ SHE STARTED CRYING!
HEHEHEHEHE......OOOOOPPPPPSSSSS!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

LOLZ, NO, I DECIDED THEY WERENT DOIN THE REST OF US GURLS A FAVOUR BY DISPLAYING THEIR UNDIES SO, I WAS TRYIN TO PULL MARIAN, THATS EEYANS SIS, OFFA THE OTHER GURL TO MAKE THEM STOP!
A TOTAL OF 6 GURLS WERE TRYIN TO SEPERATE THEM, AMAZINGLY, NOT A SINGLE FELLA HELP US, CUZ THEY WAS TOO BUSY ADMIRING THE DISPLAY! LOLZ

GOD DAMN THEM BOTH, I ALMOST FELL CUZ OF THEM, I MEAN, TRYIN TO STOP A FIGHT BETWEEN 2 GALS WEN THEY IS TOTALLY PISSED OFF AND THAT TOO WEN UR WEARIN REALLY HIGH N SKINY HEELS AINT A GREAT THING MAN!

so technically you DID ref the fight. lol. or actually, u were more of a peacekeeper. lol. you almost fell tho?!?! LOL, LOL!! i wish i was there 2 have seen dat....(j/k) i would've started a wreslting chant among the guys. lol.

good thing u set that broad straight in the restroom. lol. and u made her cry eh!?!? sweeet! LOL.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

sanam411 says
hmmmm!!!.....yeah i got connections!!!
Posted 29 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
details sanam jee! everyone's curious. lol.
Posted 29 Jan 2004

Cute_gal says
i've seen sanjay dutt, rani mukerjee, karisma kappor, shah rukh khan, sukhbir, stereo nation, hrithik roshan, junoon, abrar-ul-haq, bushra ansari, fakhr-e-alam, haroon & Strings......in diff concerts...:p
Posted 29 Jan 2004

Tight says
Bushra Ansari....haha...i have seen her in karachi and man she loooks like some maid....she was unbelieveably black....
Yes Zara was smiling....u have seen her in the fusion video...Khamaj....Bingo....she is almost that innocent in real....
Posted 29 Jan 2004

umair16 says
NFAKFan . .the Eid mubrake form as gone and i was asking you when and what time is Prime tv showing the concert (peace concert) . are you sure their showing it . cos in was told that zee tv was showing it and last eid they showed 1 hour of it .

cheers mate
Posted 29 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

slik chik said:

so technically you DID ref the fight. lol. or actually, u were more of a peacekeeper. lol. you almost fell tho?!?! LOL, LOL!! i wish i was there 2 have seen dat....(j/k) i would've started a wreslting chant among the guys. lol.

good thing u set that broad straight in the restroom. lol. and u made her cry eh!?!? sweeet! LOL.
HEHEHEH, YEAH, SURE UD LOVE TO SEE IT, N I THOUGHT UD SAY UD HAVE HELPED THEM FROM FIGHTIN EACHOTHER, BUT NO, THE SAME MALE CHARACTERISTIC CUMS OUT DUDE! HEHEHEHE
MAN, IT WAS SOO FUNNY WEN WE THOUGHT BOUT IT LATER!
HEHEHEH, YEAH I MADE HER CRY, BUT THEN I WAS TRYIN TO CRACK JOKES AND MADE HER LAFF AND CRY AT THE SAME TIME! HEHEHEHEHEH!
POOR GURL, FELT SOO SORRY FO HER!
BUT WORST WAS WHEN THERE WAS A GANG FIGHT OUTSIDE MA FRNDZ HOUSE, UFF MAN, 3 GUYS WERE SAVERELY BEATEN UP, THEY WERE COVERED IN BLOOD, THERE HEADS N ALL! BROKEN BEER BOTTLES N ALL! HAD TO CALL THE GAURDS DUDE! WAS SERIOUS STUFF!
SO SCARY!
Posted 29 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
umair16 said:

NFAKFan . .the Eid mubrake form as gone and i was asking you when and what time is Prime tv showing the concert (peace concert) . are you sure their showing it . cos in was told that zee tv was showing it and last eid they showed 1 hour of it .

cheers mate

thats just it!! i don't know which day they will air the peace concert on ptv prime! they are running commercials that hint they will air it on eid day itself. but either way, i'll let u know!! don't know anything abt zee tv and them showing it??? sorry!

Posted 29 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

HEHEHEH, YEAH, SURE UD LOVE TO SEE IT, N I THOUGHT UD SAY UD HAVE HELPED THEM FROM FIGHTIN EACHOTHER, BUT NO, THE SAME MALE CHARACTERISTIC CUMS OUT DUDE! HEHEHEHE
MAN, IT WAS SOO FUNNY WEN WE THOUGHT BOUT IT LATER!
HEHEHEH, YEAH I MADE HER CRY, BUT THEN I WAS TRYIN TO CRACK JOKES AND MADE HER LAFF AND CRY AT THE SAME TIME! HEHEHEHEHEH!
POOR GURL, FELT SOO SORRY FO HER!
BUT WORST WAS WHEN THERE WAS A GANG FIGHT OUTSIDE MA FRNDZ HOUSE, UFF MAN, 3 GUYS WERE SAVERELY BEATEN UP, THEY WERE COVERED IN BLOOD, THERE HEADS N ALL! BROKEN BEER BOTTLES N ALL! HAD TO CALL THE GAURDS DUDE! WAS SERIOUS STUFF!
SO SCARY!

STOP 'EM?!?! HELL NO!!! unless i personally knew any of 'em, i'd let 'em duke it out. lol. they deserve 2 be made fools of. lol. why fight 4 such a retarded reason???!!!

good thing u cheered her up tho. lol. u'll get sawaab. but then again......u also made her cry...... LOL,LOL,LOL!!! man....i wish i was there. lol. funny stuff.

so many fights 'round u're place slik....jeez. lol. what kinda area do u live in man?!?! GANGS!?!?! LOL. u should've tried 2 break that up 2, u peacekeeper u!!!!!!!
Posted 29 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic