What do u think abt love on the internet?

6776 views 59 replies
Reply to Topic
deadlystupid

Total Posts: 18

Well What do u think abt love on the internet....does it really exist or not....should we believe in the person to whom we havent even seen abt his/her love ???
Posted 09 Feb 2004

joker says
well deadly love is not mean u do love on real life.and net is 1st place where u can find ure love very easily.
and i see many person who love on net and marry.
net is beat place where u get ure life partner and friend..
Posted 09 Feb 2004

Saki says
how can u trust the person on the other side...u can never know what they r thinking coz u can't see them in person.. so i think its a bit of risky business.
Posted 09 Feb 2004

madmax says
flirting hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted 09 Feb 2004

slik chik says
its the worst idea eva! i mean, this whole gettin together over the net!
u cnat predict the ppl around u all day properly, how can u trust sumone u have no idea bout! u cant eve be sure bout his or her age or wateva!
its an extremely risky business!
dont do it, if u want the best option!
Posted 09 Feb 2004

madmax says
buy a cam
Posted 09 Feb 2004

well dude no risk no game trust me i agree wid the heart_hacker lots of people meet on the net and get married and all that.
Posted 09 Feb 2004

shadi.com
Posted 09 Feb 2004

Yeah guyz and gals i do believe that there should be some risk in life but wat abt the sensitive ones do u think that they would live after such a harsh lesson .......well from my opinion they wont and yes i have also seen ppl get married over the net but still this is a lifetime decision u have to make not any ordinary decision........wat do u think?????
Posted 09 Feb 2004

fattygirl says
one thing i know for sure, my friend who lives in london fell for some girl who lives in brooklyn and now he wants to break up wid her BUT after valentine day but i posted an entry in my online journal about him breaking up wid her and she read it and now omg he is mad at me. but i dont approve on internet relationships, they are for "tafreeh" .
Posted 10 Feb 2004

2HOT4U says
i think internet love is deadly stupid jus like you
Posted 10 Feb 2004

well..... itsnot stupid if u serious about it. may be its unusual..... but nothing wrong with it.

I know a good example. this guy fly from canada to New york to meet a girl (they met online).
Posted 10 Feb 2004

joker says
mr saki i think ever person who meet with u he or she flirt with u or joke with u.if u trust own ure self then its mean u trust evry body and if u not its mean u not trust any one.and u said its risky work then man u know people of this world meet every day with risky work every day,its mean he or she not do that work man he do.he do that work with heart with love.and i meet every day with many people who love on net and thay never meet.thay live so far but thay love on net.and man now net provide us webcom.pic and i know u have phone.u know very well what i am saying.....
Saki said:

how can u trust the person on the other side...u can never know what they r thinking coz u can't see them in person.. so i think its a bit of risky business.

Posted 11 Feb 2004

na to zaroorat hi kya hai internet par love ki.......internet love k liye to nahin bana ho ga na
Posted 11 Feb 2004

joker says
na to zaroorat hi kia haii internet per chat kernay kii ......ager internet love kay leay nahii bana to chat kay leay bii nahii bana
queen victoria said:

na to zaroorat hi kya hai internet par love ki.......internet love k liye to nahin bana ho ga na

Posted 11 Feb 2004

slik chik says
internet love: crapist idea ever!
enda story!
Posted 11 Feb 2004

PumpKin says
it can generate misunderstanding by having relationship over net coz u can only guess or predict him/her doing or telling the truth.it may works for some people, so relative n depends on each individual.
Posted 11 Feb 2004

heartless says
Posted 12 Feb 2004

heartless says
Posted 12 Feb 2004

Cute_gal says
deadlystupid said:

Well What do u think abt love on the internet....does it really exist or not....should we believe in the person to whom we havent even seen abt his/her love ???

i think it's dumb....
Posted 12 Feb 2004

joker says
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what happen with u ok baba u r from who dont blieve but i blieve oook and miss slik dont be anger u not blieve then its oooooooook
Posted 12 Feb 2004

Cute_gal says
Posted 13 Feb 2004

Well Well...........everybody knows that everyone has his right to love anyone he likes it is not necessary that it be on the net or in real life but .....what happens when ppl who fall in love on the net seriously but when they confront with the other person in real life and if they r expecting a SHE and he comes out a HE .....well thats a different story right ...coz not everyone can tolerate these kind of jokes ppl who r sensitive do believe in these kind of things and when this happens u wuldn't want to know what they do after getting hurt?......is love on the net that bad or just falling in the love with the person u like even if u haven't seen him/her .......in my opinion ppl should not take these lova shacks very seriously coz u never know whats going to happen can u?
Posted 13 Feb 2004

joker says
well mr dead i tell all people and i tell u again,love is on net is depend on u ure mind.and if u not uesd mind then every one joke with u.there is many people who love on net.and i think every one joke with u.
Posted 13 Feb 2004

Well Mr.Hacker i havent' fallen in love on the net coz i dun need to ..but i do believe in love on the net and its no big deal to fall in love after all its not a bad thing its perfectly natural to fall in love after all we r all humans aren't we!!!
Posted 13 Feb 2004

joker says
well mr dead u know love is not for narmol person mean i not saying that normal person doset love any body i mean only those people who u able for love is only the people u can love
Posted 14 Feb 2004

slik chik says
Cute_gal said:

im with ya!
Posted 16 Feb 2004

joker says
what happen again
Posted 17 Feb 2004

slik chik says
same story, ur confusin me gain n gain!
Posted 17 Feb 2004

joker says
what happen with u again .
phaly to theek thak talk ker rahii thii yay ajj kaal app ko kia howa haii.
Posted 18 Feb 2004

~tasha~ says
deadlystupid said:

it's just a game, nothing more.
but it may happen if u want it to happen
Posted 14 Mar 2007

Reply to Topic