Humera Arshad gettin married..

2385 views 42 replies
Reply to Topic
sal_fan

Total Posts: 370

to the model Ahmad Butt! 2day is their mehndi and 2morrow the nikkah i was bit shocked by this news cuz i cud have never imagined them 2gether...they r just so diff people
Posted 19 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
honey du..who cares!
Posted 19 Feb 2004

slik chik says
sal_fan said:

to the model Ahmad Butt! 2day is their mehndi and 2morrow the nikkah i was bit shocked by this news cuz i cud have never imagined them 2gether...they r just so diff people

well, i know sumone who's gonna be gutted! lolz, oye nfak, i hope u aint cryin! bytw, who is ahmad butt, can sumone post is pic, wana see wat he looks like!
Posted 19 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
salakhain hero yaar..

checkitout..www.ahmadonline.net
Posted 19 Feb 2004

umair16 says
sal_fan said:

Mehidi's today . . then Reema's gonna do a dance for her . . lol
Posted 19 Feb 2004

slik chik says
lolz!
u sure its not just a rumour?
man, they are diff types of people! but one thing fo sure, he is steamin hot yaar! lucky gal! hes got sucha fine body yaar!
Posted 19 Feb 2004

sal_fan says
just to clearify, i m not a ahmad fan so y wud i cry or anythin..even if i were his fan there is no reason 2 cry...newayz its just a very unusual pair
Posted 19 Feb 2004

Tight says
They are not that different.....Ahmad looks good but humaira also does.....Ok Ahmad is super model...but he is not that smart....he has got some PR in industry....but he has never impressed me by his personality...at his site have u seeen his snap with lux award in his hand.....so weird....
Posted 19 Feb 2004

sal_fan says
excuse me?!? u got it wrong buddy...when i say they r diff i m not comparing their looks...its just that they 2 luk like 2 diff people...he looks more modern n stuff where as she looks more rooted...and like i said b4 i m not a ahmad fan but u cant say he aint smart...he very much is so...its a diff thing that u dun like him
Posted 19 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
HOLY sh*t?!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUMAIRA'S GETTIN' MARRIED??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! AS HER SINGLE BIGGEST FAN....I CAN TELL YOU THIS IS JUST A RUMOUR!!!

however in the extremely unlikely event that this is tru....lemme tell ya'll....AHMED'S the lucky one! humaira's one super FINE woman. lol. but again peeps....this is just a rumour, nothing more. (it better be ..!!)NFAKFan38036.8278356481
Posted 19 Feb 2004

Hmmmmmmm
Posted 19 Feb 2004

sal_fan says
well some1 just told me that they have seen her wedding pic in 2day's newspaper, so it gotta be true! i m happy for them n wish them the very best
Posted 19 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
first off, welcome 2 jb sal fan!

secondly...if this rumour is tru, and there really is a pic out there somewhere, scotchtape will have it 4 us in no time! lets wait and see......!!

until i see cold hard proof.....humaira's a bachelorette in my eyes!
Posted 19 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
Aint a rumour ...........
Posted 19 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
peeps...a VERY recent interview with ma girl, humaira. her response 2 marriage:

What are your futures plans?

'I am going abroad to perform in different shows. For the time being, I have no plans to get married. I have full confidence on Allah who knows everything. I believe in love-come-arranged marriage.'

hope that puts an end 2 these vicious rumours?! lol.
Posted 19 Feb 2004

sal_fan says
come'on man i read it in the newspaper...i dun know how true that interview is...though i know she had gone abroad cuz we wanted her 2 come to my bhai's shaadi 2 sing but she was leavin for abroad
Posted 19 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
nfak fan ji yeh paaaaki news hai
Posted 19 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
Ahmad has a handsome body...male demands this..
Posted 19 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
kiya keh rahey ho ydakh ji ...   
Posted 19 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
sal_fan said:

come'on man i read it in the newspaper...i dun know how true that interview is...though i know she had gone abroad cuz we wanted her 2 come to my bhai's shaadi 2 sing but she was leavin for abroad

why is it that u belive what u read in the paper abt her gettin' married, but u don't belive what humaira says from her own mouth?! lol.

anyhow....u tried 2 get her 4 u're bro's wedding?! my sister is gettin' married next year as well, and we want 2 get humaira 2! how much $ did she ask 4, if u don't mind my askin'?! lol. NFAKFan38037.0169328704
Posted 20 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
~Fragi~ said:

kiya keh rahey ho ydakh ji ...   

apni apni soch ki baat hai.
Posted 20 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
soch oh ma ..... sounds dangerous
Posted 20 Feb 2004

sal_fan says
NFAKFan said:

sal_fan said:

why is it that u belive what u read in the paper abt her gettin' married, but u don't belive what humaira says from her own mouth?! lol.

anyhow....u tried 2 get her 4 u're bro's wedding?! my sister is gettin' married next year as well, and we want 2 get humaira 2! how much $ did she ask 4, if u don't mind my askin'?! lol.

i believe the mag cuz i have never seen any such news abt the marriage being wrong...but i have seen quite a few fake interviews...lol so u know wat i mean? and waise bhi when some1 told me dat they have seen her wedding pic than how can i not believe them *rolling eyes*

newayz, like i said we tried to get humaira to sing at the function but she was goin so things didnt materalise so dun know how much she exactly charges but its about a lakh And yah, congrats for yr sista's wedding
Posted 20 Feb 2004

Saki says
if this is true..then what a news..so shocking..
Posted 20 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
saki jee, yaar....in sub ki baaton me na aao!! aap aur mein humaira ke sub se baray fans hain!! we'll be the first 2 know if she gets married!! lol.

sal fan...yaar i gotta see this 'wedding pic.' lol. i'm sorry but i just can't imagine ma girl getting hitched when she hasn't even reached her prime in her career yet!!??!!

and congrats 2 u 2 4 u're bro's wedding! hope u were able 2 get someone 2 replace humaira! 1 lakh doesn't sound 2 bad.....plus my family has some hookups, so maybe she'll do it 4 free?? lol. if she cant come 2 our function, i'll settle 4 naseebo. lol. or maybe the lead singer for fuzon?! who knows?!

NFAKFan38037.8059953704
Posted 20 Feb 2004

sal_fan says
well naseebo lal doesnt sing ne more at weddings...but she agreed to sing for us cuz of some connections but unfortunately her mom died just 2 days b4 the function so we lost her too newayz...i think she is one heck of a singer so if u can arrange for her than its BEST! At the last day i asked my dad if he cud get Shafkat Amanat Ali to come since he knows his bro Asad amanat ali...but it was too late by then newayz...we had azra jehan n her daughter over for mehndi...the mom was awesome...daughter was good in some songs...BUT again at eid there was a function and her daughter was invited...and she did very well...

Posted 20 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
sal fan....u and i, and our families share a similar taste in music! lol.

azra jehan sang at my little cousin's haqiqa! she was good, no doubt. her daughter tho.... . lol. glad she sang good 4 ya'll.

as 4 naseebo, i heard abt her not singing anymore, cause of the bullet shells that fall on her at some weddings. lol. but she'll have nothing 2 fear, since our weddings don't utilize guns. LOL. my family's real close with naseebo's ustaad, tafoo khan!! so getting her won't be a problem, but i would prefer humaira. u know how it is...!! lol.

shafqat ali would be a kick-ass find, if he can come. i wonder if he'll bring immu and shallum?! lol. they can sit at home 4 all i care....my family's going 2 make him sing mostly classical stuff anyways. lol. there will be no place 4 a guitar or a piano! its all abt the tabla and the harmonium!!! lol.

everything aside tho...had he been alive...nusrat fateh ali khan would have been my first choice 4 any function. i would have paid the man billions if he asked!

Posted 20 Feb 2004

sal_fan says
i know eh, i was also thinking abt the similar taste i think fuzon is all good cuz of shafqat, its his voice that has made the band

newayz, only if i had a scanner i wud have searched for humaira pic for u
Posted 20 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
i agree! of all the bands out there, only fuzon has that classical background, and so it shows through their music thanks 2 shafqat ali! but the other two r aiight 2.

as 4 the humaira pic....don't get me excited yaar. lol. seriously tho....i have yet 2 see a pic on the internet or in newspapers, of humaira with her new doo. lol. thanks 4 keepin' me in mind tho!!NFAKFan38037.9754513889
Posted 20 Feb 2004

Hmmmmm Now Humaira oke
Posted 20 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
its always been humaira srk sahib!! lol. i just rarely talk abt her!!
Posted 20 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic