Crazy Moments...

755 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
2HOT4U

Total Posts: 4298

Done anything totally wack or crazy?

one of the craziest things my friends and i have done when we were in high school was getting kicked out of the movies because we were throwing popcorn at this couple making out in the row in front of us... 'n then as if that wasn't enough, one of my friends threw some candy or something at the security guard....WASN'T MY IDEA!

something else... hmm.. oh yea! hahahah
did sumthing crazy jus last week
my friend and i were walking back to my car, when this desi guy walks by, talking on his cellphone, so i decide, being the wacko that i am, to say "*cough*ugly*cough*" 'n my friend takes this sticker thing and sticks it on his back 'n then starts cracking up! 'n all of a sudden the guy turns around 'n looks at us like we're freaks...my friend and I at this point are totally embarassed and in our desperate attempt to cover all this up we just start talking about random stuff, pretending like nothing happened... so the guy just shrugs his shoulders, turns back round 'n starts talkin on his cellphone again, having no clue bout the fact that we had just put the sticker thing on his shirt...WHAT A FOB! hahahahha LONGEST 3 MINUTES OF MY LIFE I TELL YA! We drove home laughin the whole way..
Posted 23 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic