Milan 2004

2429 views 39 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

Artists that performing are:Humera Arshad,Ali Haider,shabnam majeed,shaan,noor,saima,stereo nation,raheem shah,adnan sami,sajjad ali,dontknow his name>>> song>> le le o le le na

show will place in Manchester
Posted 07 Mar 2004

umair16 says
the shows is also coming to wembley arena . . carn wait . . saiama and shaan are coming . . is shaan going to perfome.
Posted 07 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
ahan ...
Posted 07 Mar 2004

Nfakfan shouldn't miss that
Posted 07 Mar 2004

umair16 says
My mum told me that they said on the ARY radio in the morning that its cancelled . . i havent hear it on T.V . But my mum said they said it in the morning
Posted 07 Mar 2004

ABRAR UL HAQ AND HADIQA KIANI ARE COMMING IN MAY 2004 !!
Posted 07 Mar 2004

umair16 says
lollywoodfan said:

ABRAR UL HAQ AND HADIQA KIANI ARE COMMING IN MAY 2004 !!

YEP THEIR GONNA BE AT THE SUPER MUSIC MASTI CONCERT IN MAY . . CARNT WAIT . DO U KNOW ANY ONE ELSE COMING IN MAY.
Posted 07 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
HOW ABOUT CANADA??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT SHAAN/SAIMA 2 COME HERE!!!!!

AND IF THEY DON'T COME, WHO CARES?! I WANT HUMAIRA ARSHAD 2 COME HERE!!!!!!!
Posted 08 Mar 2004

NFAKFan said:

HOW ABOUT CANADA??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT SHAAN/SAIMA 2 COME HERE!!!!!

AND IF THEY DON'T COME, WHO CARES?! I WANT HUMAIRA ARSHAD 2 COME HERE!!!!!!!

Don't worry they will come there
Posted 08 Mar 2004

hey that is good i only want to see steroe nation, adnan sami and ali haider because of his new album
cant wait.....
Posted 08 Mar 2004

gr8 if only hadiqa kiani was comin to cos shes one of the best female singers around
Posted 08 Mar 2004

ahmed jahanzeb n hunterz r also cumin in milan 2004
Posted 09 Mar 2004

umair16 says
miss attitude said:

gr8 if only hadiqa kiani was comin to cos shes one of the best female singers around

hadiqa kiani is coming to the super music masti concert which is in May . (from what i've heard)

I didnt know adnan sami is comning . hes not in the advertisement . . where did u see that . .

I really wounder what shaan gonna do . . is he going to performe on stage . i hope saima come . cos she was ment to come to anther concert last year but she didnt.
Posted 10 Mar 2004

paki lion says
umair16 said:

miss attitude said:

hadiqa kiani is coming to the super music masti concert which is in May . (from what i've heard)

I didnt know adnan sami is comning . hes not in the advertisement . . where did u see that . .

I really wounder what shaan gonna do . . is he going to performe on stage . i hope saima come . cos she was ment to come to anther concert last year but she didnt.
oye yaar its better saima wont performe on stage we dont want earth quake na???
Posted 10 Mar 2004

umair16 says
lol . . i have never seen saima performe to it's gonna be cool . .

No one tells me about shaan is he perfrming or what . .
Posted 10 Mar 2004

paki lion said:

umair16 said:

miss attitude said:

oye yaar its better saima wont performe on stage we dont want earth quake na???

saima+ adnan sami Hmmm what's gonna happend...let seeeeee
Posted 11 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
LOL @ SRK.
Posted 11 Mar 2004

NFAKFan said:

LOL @ SRK.

Posted 11 Mar 2004

paki lion says
I THINK IF SAIMA AND ADNAN SAMI PERFORM TOGETHER WORST THING WILL HAPPENS THAT NEVER HAPPENS BEFORE..I THNK ALL THE BUILDING WILL COLLAPSED LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS ON 9-11..
Posted 11 Mar 2004

umair16 says
ADNAN SAMI IS NOT PERFORMING AT THE SHOW.
Posted 11 Mar 2004

SaMaRiTaN says

Hello All,

u have all mentioned the two really great concerts that are place over April and May and they are:

In April there is Millan 2004...........which has a superb line up and that is

Umer Sharif
Shaan
Saima
Noor
Sajjad Ali
Shehzad Roy
Rahim Shah
Ali Haider
Ahmed Jahanzeb
Ruffi
Stereo nation
Hunterz
Humera Arshad
Shabnum Majeed
Raghav

In May there is Super Music Masti...... which again has another great line up and that is

Humuyun Saeed
Abrar ul Haq
Fakhir
Haroon
Hadiqa Kiyani
Jawad Ahmad
Ali Zafar
Ali Sher
Atiqa Odho

Both concerts will be held in Manchester, Glasgow and Wembley

Anyone wanting any more info plz dont hesitate to reply
Posted 01 Apr 2004

Rafia says
THEY'RE BOTH REALLY GOOD CONCRTS BUT MILAN HAS MOST STARS EXCPT THAT MUSIC MASTI HAS BOTH THE ALI'S WHO R GOOD SINGERS
Posted 01 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
how in god's name, do u fit ALL THEM STARS onto one show?! UK is one lucky country....lol.

over half of the singers in each show, is fully capable of headlining their own show!! talk abt a star studded event.
Posted 01 Apr 2004

we need a show in toronto...
Posted 01 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
tell me abt it eh?
Posted 01 Apr 2004

How come there are never any shows like this in Toronto anyway? There are at least 200 000 Pakistanis living here along; God only knows how many live in Ottawa, Montreal, Detriot, Buffalo combined; if we could attract Pakistanis from those cities it could be so easy to fill up half of the ACC...WE NEED A SHOW NOWWWWW!!!!
Posted 03 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
i love him 2 death, but if abrar comes one more time, i'll go crazy. lol.

we need a change, and we need it in a bigger venue than the brampton sports and entertainment arena, or markham fairgrounds. ACC is perfect, and it could definately attract a massive pakistani crowd from surrounding areas. now all we need is someone 2 bring these singers. lol.
Posted 03 Apr 2004

They will come if they see proper organisaation...which I think could be done if ALL Pakistanis here pitch in. As in posting posters up in there stores and telling the public on the radio shows...only then will people come...and the prices have to be set to a realistic price!
Posted 03 Apr 2004

babygal234 says
hey u know da may concert
wen iz it?????
like may da wot???
Posted 03 Apr 2004

Concert in May? Where at Downsview or Markham F.G?
Posted 04 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
T.O_Raptorz_2.0 said:

They will come if they see proper organisaation...which I think could be done if ALL Pakistanis here pitch in. As in posting posters up in there stores and telling the public on the radio shows...only then will people come...and the prices have to be set to a realistic price!

easier said than done yaar!

any idea whose coming in may or august?
Posted 04 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic