who is the best PK or IN in cricket only

1754 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
IcEmAn

Age: 124
Total Posts: 32
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
i think now india is our friend now indian ar the best
Posted 17 Mar 2004

did u guys see s. akhtar when he gave few hundreds runs in game few month ago
Posted 12 Apr 2004

jattkickass said:

did u guys see s. akhtar when he gave few hundreds runs in game few month ago


acha ase batein yaad rehte he jab wickets urr ahe hote he wo yaad nahi rehta
Posted 14 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
wicket urdhna kaise yaad rahega, wo urdhti jo itni tezi se hain
Posted 15 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

wicket urdhna kaise yaad rahega, wo urdhti jo itni tezi se hain



why pakistan loose all the time then
Posted 15 Apr 2004

jattkickass said:

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

wicket urdhna kaise yaad rahega, wo urdhti jo itni tezi se hain



why pakistan loose all the time then


yaar ab sab ko khush karna parta ha na kya kare
Posted 16 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic