My 2 Years on JB!!

1514 views 45 replies
Reply to Topic
Xtreme

Total Posts: 1542

As of today my 2nd year at Jb have completed and so does the 2 years of the new message boards. I was a member here before that but as no data available so i will stick to 2 years which still is a long time. I have very good times and not so very good ones here. Of late its most of the second ones but still I like coming to Jb and sharing some of my thoughts with ya all and listening (reading) to what most of the members have to say.
JB has grown in to hugh site from where it started and I hope Admin can now get some payback too. I guess he really put very hard work in to this and he has been rewarded in some ways , i cant say in all ways because he havent shared any $$ coming to him with me lol . when he shares then it will be more cool lol .
Most of the members who i used to talk to are either gone or come too little here. So it makes it harder for peeps like me to blend with every coming generation at JB. I dont know which gerenation are we on now at Jb but my guess will be the 3rd or 4th. In 2 years thats a lot of change and i hope peeps would stick more longer than this. Some peeps really blend with the new ones quite easily and its good for the Site. Bazighar was the best and I think will always be the best and so was Balli. Well I dont had a very cool relation with Bazi but thats another matter. But u have to salute a great member to be true to urself.
Its Good to see Born_Flirt again and hope that He sticks around. My heartly congrats to the Old guard such as Bazi, sweetie, MAA, Desidude, Madmax , rani, sanam and the not so old one like Sharara, Fragi, style, born_flirt, London Ki Hoor,mani, cute_gal,WOL, 2HOT4ME jupiteblue,,soffia,and the not so new ones like desselpoh, and really the new ones YAS, SALL and SRK for making this site a great sucess. and all other that i may have missed . But really this site is getting to Big to mention the names of all the great peeps here.
Gl and good wishes to all and Have fun peeps .
Posted 18 Mar 2004

Ashii says
2 yrs.. pataaakkkkkk

Posted 18 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
Ah . nice .. chalein 2 years bhi kafi long period hai ...

but itz a matter of fact dat nuthing sticks to itz place forever..

changes to aati hain and faces bhi badel jatey hain

hav a nice time on jb ..
Posted 18 Mar 2004

BoRnFl_iRt says
Xtreme said:

As of today my 2nd year at Jb have completed and so does the 2 years of the new message boards. I was a member here before that but as no data available so i will stick to 2 years which still is a long time. I have very good times and not so very good ones here. Of late its most of the second ones but still I like coming to Jb and sharing some of my thoughts with ya all and listening (reading) to what most of the members have to say.
JB has grown in to hugh site from where it started and I hope Admin can now get some payback too. I guess he really put very hard work in to this and he has been rewarded in some ways , i cant say in all ways because he havent shared any $$ coming to him with me lol . when he shares then it will be more cool lol .
Most of the members who i used to talk to are either gone or come too little here. So it makes it harder for peeps like me to blend with every coming generation at JB. I dont know which gerenation are we on now at Jb but my guess will be the 3rd or 4th. In 2 years thats a lot of change and i hope peeps would stick more longer than this. Some peeps really blend with the new ones quite easily and its good for the Site. Bazighar was the best and I think will always be the best and so was Balli. Well I dont had a very cool relation with Bazi but thats another matter. But u have to salute a great member to be true to urself.
Its Good to see Born_Flirt again and hope that He sticks around. My heartly congrats to the Old guard such as Bazi, sweetie, MAA, Desidude, Madmax , rani, sanam and the not so old one like Sharara, Fragi, style, born_flirt, London Ki Hoor,mani, cute_gal,WOL, 2HOT4ME jupiteblue,,soffia,and the not so new ones like desselpoh, and really the new ones YAS, SALL and SRK for making this site a great sucess. and all other that i may have missed . But really this site is getting to Big to mention the names of all the great peeps here.
Gl and good wishes to all and Have fun peeps .

MubarakShah MubarakShah... From Now On U R Chief Of Admins On This Site .... New Orders From KinG ...
Posted 18 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
lol@BF
Posted 18 Mar 2004

Saki says
not putting u in any spotlite or anything..wud u like 2 tell us how does it feel to have been here 4 2 long yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 19 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
wow 2 yrs...n nice wordin there buddy...congrats on the 2 yr time being here...n haven't seen u fightin with none since the time i came here...keep comin buddy...JB needs you
Posted 19 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
YAS said:

wow 2 yrs...n nice wordin there buddy...congrats on the 2 yr time being here...n haven't seen u fightin with none since the time i came here...keep comin buddy...JB needs you

You peeps are lil kids on milk feeder to me lol , so cant fight with the babies. Have to baby sit all of ya lol. (j/k).
Saki the 2 years have been very nice and i found some good friends here. And its also a place where you can share ur happiness and all cry out lound when u feel frustrated lol , so its the best place to be most of the times.
Just have respect for all the good peeps here and have fun.
Posted 19 Mar 2004

Saki says
Xtreme said:

You peeps are lil kids on milk feeder to me lol , so cant fight with the babies. Have to baby sit all of ya lol. (j/k).
Saki the 2 years have been very nice and i found some good friends here. And its also a place where you can share ur happiness and all cry out lound when u feel frustrated lol , so its the best place to be most of the times.
Just have respect for all the good peeps here and have fun.

wat beautiful words..lol...cool though!
Posted 19 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
imma lil devil baby coo coo kaa kaa
Posted 19 Mar 2004

Congrats ... Xtreme PAA JEE .... (Y)
Posted 19 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
thx pink eye wol
Posted 19 Mar 2004

you are welcome Xtreme pa je lagta hay aap ko mera AVATAR pasand aya hay :$ hehehe

aur ji kahan hotay hein :$
Posted 19 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
Yar I am a bit Busy these days. YEa ur Avatar is quite cool lol
Posted 20 Mar 2004

Xtreme bahi aap lay lo :) wasay thanks you :)
Posted 20 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
3rd year kee janab safer mubarak hoo.. hav a nice time
Posted 20 Mar 2004

sharara says
Hur koi ro ke dikhaaey yeh zaroori tou nahin
Khushk Aankhon mein bhi sailaab hua kartey hain
Posted 20 Mar 2004

tarash says
congratulation on completion of 2 years on JB
Posted 21 Mar 2004

tarash says
sharara said:

Hur koi ro ke dikhaaey yeh zaroori tou nahin
Khushk Aankhon mein bhi sailaab hua kartey hain

khushk aankhon k sailaab har kisi ko nazar nahin atey
Posted 21 Mar 2004

subha says
Congrats Xtreme jee
Posted 22 Mar 2004

xtremely congratsssss
Posted 22 Mar 2004

jag says
Congrats bro! Xtreme ... n dun worry maybe one day i'll share my $$ with u

Posted 23 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
Oye yeh kon bola!! Yar ziyadah kama tu phir share kar, do-char dollar tu apney pass bhi hain. Thx all for your love! Thx for the sticky I guess too.
keep smiling all and have fun till it lasts!!
Posted 23 Mar 2004

jag says
same 2 u..
Posted 23 Mar 2004

sharara says
admin in here... bari baat hai..
Posted 23 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
Nah!! Sharry u r here , its even bigger for me!!
Posted 23 Mar 2004

sharara says

but where r u? im waiting.....
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
ah well someone waiting for me , how cool lol !!
Posted 24 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
mite b courtesy
Posted 24 Mar 2004

jag says
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
Hey Fargi , mite be LOVE hehe !!
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Reply to Topic