Saima VS. Madhuri

24525 views 220 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

just curious people.

who's better in your opinion?! who's the TOTAL PACKAGE: acting ability, looks, hit movies, drawing power, dominance over their fellow actresses and so on?!

please keep this in mind when answering...

-only vote if you've ACTUALLY WATCHED LOLLYWOOD movies and KNOW who saima is. lol. don't say madhuri just because u've seen freakin' devdas and have not seen a pakistani movie to date. lol.

my answer...i think most of us already know!!

SAIMA, if for no other reason than she's PAKISTANI!!!!

Posted 05 Jun 2003

I also have ears of talent too
Posted 24 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
hahahahaha...

u dont need ears to judge saima. lol. if u have a good eye for talent, you'd reconsider your take on her. lol.
Posted 24 Jul 2003

thats why i hate her
Posted 25 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
hate is such a strong word tracker sahib! what did she do to YOU, man?!?!!!!!?? lol.
Posted 25 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
let me re-phrase that: why do you hate saima so much?! i don't see why you bash pakistans reigning queen of lollywood, all the time?!?! please explain ustaad jee.....! i'm dying to know. lol.
Posted 25 Jul 2003

MaXx says
Saima is big boobs but Madhuri is normal boobs antiiiiiis
Posted 25 Jul 2003

I call her dunba coz fat ladies are not for herione looks they are for aunty mother role but she is always casted by stupid directors in herione role nice job maxx
Posted 26 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. teen bhai, maxx likes saima. he doesn't think shes fat. he just think she has a larger than usual upper body. lol. and he's not wrong. but he doesn't think she's fat....or a bad actress.
Posted 26 Jul 2003

well for ur answer
i think both r better .....
madhuri can dance well
n saima she do good acting
they both r of same age...n i think size too!!
coz madhuri is not a slim gal ..face patla honey se kuch nahin hota MRz us ki waist ziada hai i think ...
concludingly i can say k both r equal...dont think tht saima iz nothing...she do gr8 acting!!
mujhai topic parhney mai bohat acha laga i really like dat...lakin aakhri page parh kar mujhai jitna ghussa aaraha tha u cant imagine...
i don't think dat u people r Muslimz!!! aap loog aisey kasey galz ki barey mai bol detey ho ..muslimz ki sarey sharam kahaan chaley gahey??? kia galz ki koi izzat nahin hai??? un ke har har cheez k bareymai itney easily kasey bol detey hoo?? thori sharam karoo!!
aap ki mom n sis k barey mai koi agar aisey baat akrey to aap loog per kasey guzrey?? yahaan pe b ye hi rakh akr soocho aur type karoo k hum kisii muslim gal ( sister ) k barey mai type kar rahey hain!!
har cheez ko xpose kar k rakhna muslimz ka kaam nahin tha kabhi aur na hona chahiya ...plz merey post per goor karna...
i think u people better understand !!
babye
<(_!_)! hafiz
Posted 27 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i think you're right dashingbarbie. i think i know which comment you're referring to on the last, page, and i was caught off guard when i read it as well. lol. if you'll notice tho...i've been trying to sway people's attention away from below saima's neck, and onto her TALENT: ACTING!! she's second to none when it comes to that...in my opinion.

and i think you're view on madhuri is also correct. its a tie...i give saima the upper hand tho, for being from pakistan! again...just my opinion...!
Posted 28 Jul 2003

saieen says
so any conclusion?:/
who is bezt?
Posted 28 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
they're tied. there's no hands down winner. everyone has their own view(s)! thats the beuty of this poll!
Posted 28 Jul 2003

Saima=Madhuri is like Dinosaur=Crane Sorry Every Body but that was need of day
Posted 28 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
all joking aside teen sahib, they are both one in the same. plus keep in mind madhuri is exclusive to urdu movies, while saima caters to the urdu speaking public, AS WELL AS us PUNJABI speaking public! so she's versatile! she gets the slight, slight edage in my opinion! lol.
Posted 28 Jul 2003

saieen says
saimaaaaaaa tujhay Allah chukayyyyyyyyyy
Posted 29 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. u don't mean that saieen. lol.
Posted 29 Jul 2003

saieen jee aameen
Posted 29 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
low blow people...that's a low blow! what if by fluke, saima stumbles upon this post while surfign the internet??!!!! can u imagine how bad she, or anyone else would feel, that u guys want her chuk-ed! LOL. especially after she put lollywood back on the map with chooriyan!??! shame....just a shame! lol.
Posted 29 Jul 2003

NOT AT ALL KHAN SAHIB WOH TO HUMARI DIL KI AWAZ HAI (NOT SAIMA)
Posted 30 Jul 2003

saieen says
us ka net use kurna he nahi ata hey
fikur not :p
itnay supneh na dhaiku.....:p Nf G!!
Posted 30 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL, saieen.

LOL, tracker jee. 'dil ki awaz.' oh man...u guys are hard to persuade. lol.
Posted 30 Jul 2003

we mean it
Posted 31 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
deep down inside, u love saima and u know it. lol. u have to! lol.
Posted 31 Jul 2003

you are saying this to me lol lol lol lol
Posted 02 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
YUP!
Posted 03 Aug 2003

its funny that i luv her
Posted 04 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
so you DO love her!!! lol (j/k)
Posted 04 Aug 2003

no chance
Posted 05 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
ustaad jee, chad deyo hun! saima achee actress hagee eh! u dont have to love her...just respect her! lol.
Posted 05 Aug 2003

u r the 1 NFAKFan ...who is so touchy about Saima....I appreciate
Posted 06 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic