lahore moves to number 1, as the best tou

6825 views 114 replies
Reply to Topic
shaby

Total Posts: 1287

lahore moves to number 1, as the best tourist spot in the world.

Lahore has become the number one tourist spot in the world this month. The city got the most visitors ever. All hotels are going full. There is not a single hotel room empty in the city. All the 5-star hotels have doubled there price and still, they are sold out. This is because of the huge cricket series. There are 2 matches to be played in lahore
Posted 20 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
Lahore sucks, Lahore is most boring city of pakistan...it is no heart or soul...
Karachi is the best, way better then lahore, one of the top ten busiest cities in the world, none can deny it cuz the facts prove it...
Posted 26 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says

now, now...lets not get negative here!! if we're going 2 talk abt facts, EVRYONE knows lahore is the heart of pk!!   
Posted 26 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
grrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrr peace out .. i said no more posting on this topic na ... b positive na .. n accept the views of others 2
Posted 26 Mar 2004

sal_fan says
¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

sal_fan said:

khoto (donkeys ) ki tarah hasne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! first lahore ko ab dekho aa kar fir bak bak karna

magar mein to tumhari tarah nahin hansta, mein lahore ka nahin hoon na...na hi aap ka koi rishtedaar

fudge man u r an idiot
Posted 26 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
bus na
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
ok here is the last comment from me, n thanks to sal fan for this lol

see now in all this debatin, i had no personal attacks to members, but our dear sal fan here just have none else to say but make personal comments, that's wat LAHORE all about, if lahoriz can't even debate right, how would they make LAHORE the best place n a heart of pak, it's just the most funniest joke i've heard so far...n i'm gona LMFAO

Peace Out!
East Or West Karachi Is The Best
Posted 26 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
...I accept lahore lahore hai...lahore lahore hi rehay ga....
becoz..lahore kabhi karachi aur newyork nahi ban sukta.

lahore kay pasand karnay walon ko
lollywood bhi utna like karna cheheye....not bollywood.

that' all..over and out.
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
lol ydakh...nice ending
Posted 26 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
koi tu hai is jehan main ju hum ko sumjhta hai.
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
we're from the same city yaar
Posted 26 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
ah ,,, wat abt me .. m true paki .. but m too karachiate .. if ya wanna read ma biography goto ma site .... AZEEM SHAKZ KEE AZEEM BAATIEN lol
Posted 26 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
waise dona forget ,, lahore gota sum mysterious attraction . when i come to know this.. i ll tell ya ,.. tab tak peace out ........... itz neenu time
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
well the debate is done n over with cuz in the end we got to know
lahore lahore eh lol karachi to ho hi nahin sakt
Posted 26 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
haan na so peace out .. kaheen meri neenu na bhag jaye .. aaj kafi din k baad neeni aarahia hai ..
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
ok jao bhago so ...go go go
Posted 26 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
night mares ka dar hai    
Posted 27 Mar 2004

Ashii says
one more ulti baat and ................

ab jiss ne stupid comment post kiya
wo GADHA hoga
basssssssssssssssssss
stoppppp
Posted 27 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
sall i just said its done n over with...aap ko takleef karne ki kya zaroorat thee
Posted 27 Mar 2004

paki lion says
wether karachi is the best city or lahore, dont forget both cities has something nice to offer and we should be proud of it both cities lies in Pakistan! why are fighting about this?
Posted 27 Mar 2004

sal_fan says
orite guyz...chill pill! i thought it was all been taken lightly...but i guess i offended some people...dont worrie i wont be replyin anymore...i m out of here...but b4 goin i must say that i do really think Lahore is the best city and the heart of pakistan but at the end i luv all of pakistan...and i m proud of each n every city...b4 bein a lahori i m a pakistani

bas...bye
Posted 27 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
no u didn't offend no one, u just helped us to know, lahore lahore eh
Posted 27 Mar 2004

sal_fan says
¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

no u didn't offend no one, u just helped us to know, lahore lahore eh

u know wat...it wud be must appreciated if u stop yr bs...i do not want to continue this argument wid u anymore and i think i made this very clear with my previous reply...so how abt u SHUT UP now! u utter one word against lahore now and u wl see wat u r up for. u r a mod and shud act like 1...else how abt sitting at home and tryin to learn some ethics.
Posted 27 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
...gram ho gai bhatti...yas..leave it
emotions..emotions..emotions..us kay samney kuch nazar nahi aata.
Posted 27 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
but ydakh yaar i thought it was all suppose to be taken lightly, but i guess i offended some ppl, so i'm gona go take a chill pill...
Posted 27 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
sal_fan said:

orite guyz...chill pill! i thought it was all been taken lightly...but i guess i offended some people...dont worrie i wont be replyin anymore...i m out of here...but b4 goin i must say that i do really think Lahore is the best city and the heart of pakistan but at the end i luv all of pakistan...and i m proud of each n every city...b4 bein a lahori i m a pakistani

bas...bye

with u all the way brother...or sista!!!!

paki lions right 2.

Posted 27 Mar 2004

sal_fan says
NFAKFan said:

sal_fan said:

bas...bye

with u all the way brother...or sista!!!!

paki lions right 2.

i m sista
Posted 27 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
sista ji .. i think itz all over na .... so guyz ... peace out ....
Posted 27 Mar 2004

shaby says
lahore lahore eh.

it is right now the fastest developing city in asia.

its has big projects going on there right now like.

www.paragon-city.net
www.urbandevelopers.info
www.edendevelopers.com

green city
park view
imrpovement of mall road
40 storey tower
city center (biggest shopping center of pak)
eden tower

and mnay many more.
Posted 29 Mar 2004

shaby says
yas devil why dnt you just f**k off and go back to your poverty poluted karachi.

karachi sucks, there is nothing but terrosim and bomb blasts there everyday. pakistan is getting a bad name thanks to karachi. why do you think karachis tourism has droped to 0 and people are scared to visit it. why are all cricket matches being called off in karachi. and once again thanx to karachi crickets teams arnt even coming to pak.

karachi is nothing but a over populated dump bag, full of beggers.

lahore is the home of pakistans, 95% of most tourists go to lahore and the other 4 to n. pak. why are all indians crazy to vist lahore, why are all actors coming to lahore.

lahore has all the headquaters of pak

- jung
- dawn
- pepsi
- shezan
- pakistancricket board
- lollywood
- pakistan film assoication
plus many other.

and thats why there are mnay people liveing there
- nawa shrief
- imran khan
- wasim akram
- waqar younis
- yousuf youhanna
- ramiz raja
- saeed anwar, the cricket list goes on and on.

- and mnay other actors, noor, zeba baktiear etc.
why did vajpai go to lahore.
why are air india having flights form india to lahore
so just turn around and head back

to be continued.
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
Posted 29 Mar 2004

Reply to Topic