while u were out....

1660 views 48 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

anyone watch the show on TLC, 'while you were out.'!?!

2day's episode had the crew @ hollywood star, shannon elizabeth's house. she wanted 2 re-do her husband's 'workout' room.

the designer came up with a concept 4 the room and he called it 'BOLLYWOOD GYM.'

the end result was an ugly-ass blue room, with pics ALL AROUND of hindu gods. (no disrespect 2 indians/hindus, but the room itself was mmmmmugly)

anyhow..when they mentioned the concept/name of the room 2 shannon, she LAUGHED as if to say 'what's a bollywood' or 'your're joking right?!?! ' LOL.

then at the end of the show, they were askin her husband why he thought shannon made the new room for him. they gave him 3 choices, and he had 2 pic one. one of the choices were 'she made the room 4 u, cause she knows you and her love bollywood' - and AGAIN she started to laugh as if 2 say 'yeah right' sarcastically. LOL.

funny show. the look on shannon elizabeth's face when they brought up bollywood was priceless.
Posted 22 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
lol i should've watched it...
Posted 22 Mar 2004

MrDeath says
need some sleep
Posted 22 Mar 2004

TLC??
Posted 22 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
MrDeath said:

need some sleep

goodnight!

srk jinaab....TLC stands 4 The Learning Channel....and this channel (american) has a show called 'while u were out' in which people re-model a room in their house 2 surprise someone they live with!!
Posted 22 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
yea this show is great, but damn i haven't been watchin no american channels...this sucks...missed a good one
Posted 22 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
i like 'trading spaces' better. lol. how abt u?!

i watch 'while u were out' rarely, but this episode had shannon elizabeth so i had 2 watch. the fact she made fun of bollywood was icing on the cake. lol. (j/k)    
Posted 22 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
lol...
never heard of trading spaces...
Posted 22 Mar 2004

Saki says
man, wat a big shame..cchhcchhh, ha ha ha...BOLLYWOOD!!!
Posted 23 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
nfakfan tumko record karke kazaa par dalna chahiye thaa...
Posted 24 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
record, and up/download onto kazaa?! mein kahan se itna technologically advanced hogaya?! lol.   
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
mein bhi jaagte mein sapna dekh raha tha
Posted 24 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. buree aadat. lol.
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
ab chorddee
Posted 24 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
chalo, shukar hai!
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
allah ka laakh laakh wo bhi
Posted 24 Mar 2004

NFAKFan said:

MrDeath said:

need some sleep

goodnight!

srk jinaab....TLC stands 4 The Learning Channel....and this channel (american) has a show called 'while u were out' in which people re-model a room in their house 2 surprise someone they live with!!

bush sucks...America sucks...a\American channels sucks
Posted 25 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
LOL @ srk and yas!!
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
MTV & BET is my fav two
Posted 25 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
BET rocks!! comicview's my favorite show. nobody can make me laugh as much a kalaa person can.
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
lol comicview is awesome, black ppl i think got the best lines in their mind to make ppl laugh...
Posted 25 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
no doubt! kalays rule! i love when they compare themselves 2 white people.    
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
n the best thing is, they always do lol
Posted 26 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
u catch the replay of while u were out with shannon elizabeth?! they've been showing it all day 2day. lol.
Posted 28 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
nope, missed it again...
i'm the best in missin good things, trust me
Posted 28 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. 2 bad! keep an eye out tho.....they might show it again. it was pure laughs....u don't want 2 miss it!
Posted 30 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
i've hooked up the cable in my room now, so i won't miss it this time
Posted 30 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
'atta boy!
Posted 30 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
ok
Posted 30 Mar 2004

CuteEsha says
what the heck is thizz what r u pplz talking abt and yas dont laygh too much u teeths are gonna come put of ur mouth
Posted 01 Apr 2004

CuteEsha says
CuteEsha said:

what the heck is thizz what r u pplz talking abt and yas dont laygh too much u teeths are gonna come out of ur mouth

Posted 01 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic