anybody in love ?

2168 views 58 replies
Reply to Topic
hope

Total Posts: 54

Posted 30 Mar 2004

kiran says
kiya matlab?? hope kuch explain karain please.
Posted 30 Mar 2004

javad says
hmm speakup
Posted 31 Mar 2004

kiran says
yes
Posted 01 Apr 2004

my love story...

this winter break we went to pakistan for my uncle's shaadi. and in our joint family house in pakistan, eik noker kaam karti thi(servant(from a poor village)).She was 14/15 n so was i. she was soo beautiful for a servant!im serious. all the time in pak she smiled many times and kept lookin at me. slowly i also looked at her but didnt say anything.and slowly as time passed somehow i started likin her. i really think she also liked me cauz of many reasons. and when the 2 weeks zoomed by, it was time to go. i really didnt want to. and if u saw the expression on her face, she looked sad.so now we are back to america. and i miss her.lol.
also, i found out that she went back to her village and wont wrk in our house in pak anymore.

but oh well,
now im back to my reg everyday life.
peace out
Posted 01 Apr 2004

kiran says
well yeh love story to nahin hai na....it is the fun story..
Posted 01 Apr 2004

hope says
Bush_Blasta said:

my love story...

this winter break we went to pakistan for my uncle's shaadi. and in our joint family house in pakistan, eik noker kaam karti thi(servant(from a poor village)).She was 14/15 n so was i. she was soo beautiful for a servant!im serious. all the time in pak she smiled many times and kept lookin at me. slowly i also looked at her but didnt say anything.and slowly as time passed somehow i started likin her. i really think she also liked me cauz of many reasons. and when the 2 weeks zoomed by, it was time to go. i really didnt want to. and if u saw the expression on her face, she looked sad.so now we are back to america. and i miss her.lol.
also, i found out that she went back to her village and wont wrk in our house in pak anymore.

but oh well,
peace out

nice
Posted 01 Apr 2004

bewitching says
i dont think thats funny bush_blasta..
ur life, ur back in the states and back with ur gs, but
bechari servant. she thought u were her prince.
im sad
Posted 01 Apr 2004

yeah, true

but still..i cant belive i fell in love with a noukerani.seriously, who would do that??
Posted 01 Apr 2004

javad says
TO PHIR KION AYE HO ISS TOPIC PAR
Posted 01 Apr 2004

kiran says
tumhain sharam nahin ati kiya naukrani insaan nahin hai....us ko bhi god ne banaya hai kiya hai ager tumhain daulat de di ager us ko bhi dai daita to phir aur tum aise soch rahai ho kuch pata nahin kis time tum uski jaga ho aur woh tumare jaga so never be so proud ok..
Posted 01 Apr 2004

javad says
yaar mujhy to nahi samjha rahi
Posted 01 Apr 2004

yup kiran you are so true.
..i wanna add this. i found out that the servant looked at me while she was doin the dishes n stuff. and when i looked at her, woh haskey, sharmahjahti thi
Posted 02 Apr 2004

i feel like tellin my dadiami in pak to bring back the servant from faisalabad. i dunno y she left.
it wouold be awesome if we go to Pak this summer and shes there!.but, if i ask my dadi that question, i think the response would be negative...u know what im tlkin bout right

.so, unfortountly i will never see her again
Posted 02 Apr 2004

javad says
god bless u
Posted 02 Apr 2004

?
Posted 03 Apr 2004

kiran said:

tumhain sharam nahin ati kiya naukrani insaan nahin hai....us ko bhi god ne banaya hai kiya hai ager tumhain daulat de di ager us ko bhi dai daita to phir aur tum aise soch rahai ho kuch pata nahin kis time tum uski jaga ho aur woh tumare jaga so never be so proud ok..

hahahhaahhahaha relax tension nahi lenay ka
Posted 04 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
Bush_Blasta said:

my love story...

but oh well,
peace out

no offence but yr story is very unique and funnie the way u narrated is just so cute

now comin to the serious part, lets be honest...u r not gonna marry a maid rite? cuz it wont be acceptable to yr family and also cuz it doesnt make sense...i know people wl jump at me n say that just cuz some1 is poor doesnt mean u cant marry her n blah blah...i do understand that but than u have to take many factors in consideration...like for now u mite be attracted to her but in the long run when u see her lackin ed, manners and all dat...than u wl regret
Posted 04 Apr 2004

javad says
so true...
Posted 05 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
javad said:

so true...

wat is true?
Posted 05 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
mansoor ghouri said:

jd a ker tell keroo

dat was cute!
Posted 05 Apr 2004

Rafia says
Bush_Blasta said:

my love story...

actually ireckon that wasn't u falling in love because if u were in luv u'd miss but that's my opinion...so no offence....
we fancy ppl for a while and think it' luv but it's only lust

Posted 05 Apr 2004

javad says
agreed rafia
Posted 05 Apr 2004

dude, i think i was/am in love. cauz i really missed her when we came here
Posted 06 Apr 2004

see, usally i luv to go to my nani's house cause all the cuzs are my age. the maid wrked at our dadi's house. this time i always felt like goin to my dadis cauz of her
Posted 06 Apr 2004

mein koshish karo hon usko bhool janey ki. leken its soo hard
Posted 06 Apr 2004

javad says
dont worry time will do tht

aur mg
abb kia tell karoon
Posted 06 Apr 2004

Rafia says
javad tum ahsey keh rah ho as if ur experianced!
Posted 12 Apr 2004

javad says
nahi rafia allah ka shukar hai esa
experience nahi hai
but bohat dost thay esay haalat main
Posted 13 Apr 2004

Rafia says
bicarey
Posted 15 Apr 2004

yaar rafia, its defintly not lust that i went through. seriously. also, i would neva eva do anything that is wrong in Islam.
Posted 16 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic