one day of love and hate.........

2080 views 99 replies
Reply to Topic
rao_buddy

Age: 124
Total Posts: 1046
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
hi frineds i manage that topic coz of u i want from you that u can expalin ur experiance of love and hate   suppose if u get one day of love with ur lover wt will u do and than if u find the day of hate wtwill u do than
i hope in day of love we jut enjoy our feelings and in day of hate we just bombarding atombomb on...........
Posted 01 Apr 2004

well when love was there i was flying but now no body is there iam still flying but wid ciggerette's smoke.
that is my experience.
Posted 01 Apr 2004

rao_buddy says
wao nice experiance i think love and hate both r neceary 4 life m i right?
Posted 02 Apr 2004

javad says
day of love hmm
my day oof love is back 7 years
tht was realy nice and unforgetable
Posted 02 Apr 2004

rao_buddy says
javad sahib kia hoa tha day of love main..............
Posted 02 Apr 2004

javad says
kia hota hai day of love main
i purpose her and now v r living happily
Posted 02 Apr 2004

javad said:

kia hota hai day of love main
i purpose her and now v r living happily




wow so lucky ur excellent man
Posted 02 Apr 2004

javad says
hmmmm
wt abt u
Posted 03 Apr 2004

rao_buddy says
javad sahib hum bhi purposr kar dain kia..........................
Posted 04 Apr 2004

javad says
bilkul ji karen purpose kisnay aap ko mana kia hai
aur wish u best of luck..
Posted 05 Apr 2004

rao_buddy says
thanks javad lakin yar dar lagta ha kahin wo.................
Posted 05 Apr 2004

Rafia says
charizmatic said:

well when love was there i was flying but now no body is there iam still flying but wid ciggerette's smoke.
that is my experience.



u remind me of someone who did the same thing
Posted 05 Apr 2004

Rafia says
javad said:

kia hota hai day of love main
i purpose her and now v r living happily [/QUOTE

nice job.... congratu

Posted 05 Apr 2004

javad says
thnx rafia

and rb koi baat nahi
payar kia to darna kiaa
aur jo dar gaya wo mar gaya
so go ahead
Posted 05 Apr 2004

rao_buddy says
lkain javad bhai dar lagta kahain iqrara kar ka bhi mar na jayen agar iss na inkar kia to........
Posted 06 Apr 2004

Rafia said:

charizmatic said:

well when love was there i was flying but now no body is there iam still flying but wid ciggerette's smoke.
that is my experience.



u remind me of someone who did the same thing



well every one reminds of another one similar to him rite na
Posted 06 Apr 2004

Rafia says
yep rite.....snd where's ur luv gone that u had to fly with cigrettes
Posted 06 Apr 2004

javad says
hmm be positive yaar
kuch karo gay to result ayega naa
Posted 07 Apr 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
rao_buddy said:

hi frineds i manage that topic coz of u i want from you that u can expalin ur experiance of love and hate   suppose if u get one day of love with ur lover wt will u do and than if u find the day of hate wtwill u do than
i hope in day of love we jut enjoy our feelings and in day of hate we just bombarding atombomb on...........

i am enjoying my love life with my.......................
Posted 07 Apr 2004

Qais says
with in kay woh i mean sofia kay woh ya samja karo na
Posted 07 Apr 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
qais   .plz sab kay samnay .....
Posted 07 Apr 2004

Qais says
oh oh sorry sorry
Posted 07 Apr 2004

javad says
haaan sab kay samny esa nahi boltay
wesay soffi ji hum say kia chupanaaa
Posted 07 Apr 2004

Rafia says
with ur wot? bhata do na yaar...kaun hai woh
Posted 07 Apr 2004

javad says
abb bol bhi doo
Posted 08 Apr 2004

Posted 08 Apr 2004

rao_buddy says
soffia yar dostoon se kia chupanna hum to app ka dost hain hum ko hi bata do chalo kan main bata do kasam la loo main kisse ko nahi bataoon ga na rafia ko batoon ga na javed ko na charizmatic ko aur na hi mansoor ko lakin yar hum ko bata do plz,,,,,,,,...........................................
Posted 08 Apr 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
rao_buddy said:

soffia yar dostoon se kia chupanna hum to app ka dost hain hum ko hi bata do chalo kan main bata do kasam la loo main kisse ko nahi bataoon ga na rafia ko batoon ga na javed ko na charizmatic ko aur na hi mansoor ko lakin yar hum ko bata do plz,,,,,,,,...........................................

.lolzzzzzz
Posted 08 Apr 2004

rao_buddy says
miss soffia iss main lolz ki kia bat ha main na to name hi poocha tha warna main hi guess kar loon kia,,,,,..............
Posted 08 Apr 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
Rafia said:

with ur wot? bhata do na yaar...kaun hai woh

rafia dear samgha rao na itny bary ho gye ho ore bte nahi samghty.with my...................dear..only
Posted 08 Apr 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
javad said:

abb bol bhi doo


ok bolty per .akk mint wait
Posted 08 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic