Summer collection

1359 views 23 replies
Reply to Topic
Saki

Age: 124
Total Posts: 895
Points: 0

Location:
United Kingdom, United Kingdom



Posted 02 Apr 2004

Saki says

Posted 02 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
nice collection    
Posted 02 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
saki...u into fashion eh?
Posted 02 Apr 2004

Ashii says
last 2
blue and brown..
Posted 02 Apr 2004

Saki says
sal_fan said:

saki...u into fashion eh?



ofcourse..i design fashion clothing in my spare time..and i've made sum things too....i love it!
Posted 02 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
Saki said:

sal_fan said:

saki...u into fashion eh?



ofcourse..i design fashion clothing in my spare time..and i've made sum things too....i love it!


hai kooL! fir tu humhare khub jame gi cuz i m into designing big time let us see yr designs sometime
Posted 02 Apr 2004

Rafia says
nice pics saki.........achi hai espically the blue vinnie's wearing.........good job let's see some of ur designs since u hav such a nice choice
Posted 03 Apr 2004

Saki says
sal_fan said:

Saki said:

sal_fan said:

saki...u into fashion eh?



ofcourse..i design fashion clothing in my spare time..and i've made sum things too....i love it!


hai kooL! fir tu humhare khub jame gi cuz i m into designing big time let us see yr designs sometime


y don't u post ur designs first...mujhe sharam aati hai.. ..lol... then encouraged by u i will post mine...
Posted 03 Apr 2004

Saki says
Rafia said:

nice pics saki.........achi hai espically the blue vinnie's wearing.........good job let's see some of ur designs since u hav such a nice choice



thx mate...i'll make u my model ok?...and hopefully u won't charge me 4 it either..(hint hint.. )
Posted 03 Apr 2004

Addictive says
very nice pics!
Posted 03 Apr 2004

viper says
lovely girls - kind that makes men lose their senses!
Posted 03 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
Saki said:

Rafia said:

nice pics saki.........achi hai espically the blue vinnie's wearing.........good job let's see some of ur designs since u hav such a nice choice



thx mate...i'll make u my model ok?...and hopefully u won't charge me 4 it either..(hint hint.. )


model? ! i have been thinking abt designing scarfs, if i do, i wl post them'em
Posted 04 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
Saki said:

Rafia said:

nice pics saki.........achi hai espically the blue vinnie's wearing.........good job let's see some of ur designs since u hav such a nice choice



thx mate...i'll make u my model ok?...and hopefully u won't charge me 4 it either..(hint hint.. )
Posted 04 Apr 2004

Saki says
sal_fan said:



model? ! i have been thinking abt designing scarfs, if i do, i wl post them'em



what! ..u design scarfs and thats it..i thought u probably designed sum fashion clothing as well...
anyhow scarfs r cool too! ..keep going mate!
Posted 05 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
no idiot i wanna be a fashion designer and it wud include designing everything from clothes 2 accessories hence the scarfs...i was just sayin that lately i have been thinking abt designing scarfs
Posted 05 Apr 2004

Rafia says
Saki said:

Rafia said:

nice pics saki.........achi hai espically the blue vinnie's wearing.........good job let's see some of ur designs since u hav such a nice choice



thx mate...i'll make u my model ok?...and hopefully u won't charge me 4 it either..(hint hint.. )


ha ha ha....u wish mate...and iwish too......me and a model....in my dreams.....bu if u offer i'll accept but only for the 1rst few dresses...
Posted 05 Apr 2004

Saki says
sal_fan said:

no idiot i wanna be a fashion designer and it wud include designing everything from clothes 2 accessories hence the scarfs...i was just sayin that lately i have been thinking abt designing scarfs



IDIOT, yeh kiss ko kaha app ne... ..chalo i'll forgive u this time..akhir designer designer ke hi kaam aata hai na..lol...
wah wah, kiya baat hai, accesories bhi banain gi..good luck yaar...par aik baat hai , mujhe discount chahiye..lol..
Posted 05 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
hehe, sorrie...i called u idiot avien mein...hmm i talk like dat to my friends newayz, now that u r my friend...u dun have to ask for discount cuz u wl get everything for free
Posted 07 Apr 2004

Saki says
sal_fan said:

hehe, sorrie...i called u idiot avien mein...hmm i talk like dat to my friends newayz, now that u r my friend...u dun have to ask for discount cuz u wl get everything for free



oye hoye.........
sadi te mauj ho geyi...aik designer dost ban geyi..wah ji wah...abb to main sari shopping tumhari shop se hi karooon gi.. tum ne dawat di hai aakhir iss liye mauke se poora poora faida uthaoon gi main..
Posted 07 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
hehe, anytime mera dil buhat bara hai
Posted 07 Apr 2004

Saki says
sal_fan said:

hehe, anytime mera dil buhat bara hai



lol..yeh to bari achi baat hai..insan ka dil acha ho to what more can a friend ask 4! eh?
Posted 08 Apr 2004

sal_fan says

Posted 09 Apr 2004

valandrian says
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212bd55212
bd55212
Posted 03 Jun 2018

Reply to Topic