GO LEAFS GO!!

3072 views 91 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

peeps......the nhl playoffs start 2morrow and the leafs play on thursday against ottawa!! most of u probably don't follow hockey so just join the LEAF NATION and do duaa that we do good!!! its a stanley cup this year, or never!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!
Posted 07 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
i heard about this team
umm didn't they almost had the cup last time...
Posted 07 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
yeah, we've come close a number of times. lekin 37 years hogay hain, since we last won the cup. poora sheher pagal howa va hai, with playoff fever!! so just do duaa for us yaar! and chant with me....

GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO!!
Posted 07 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
oh yea inshallah they'll win...alot of ppl on internet, are crazy for leafs, prolly all from canada haan...
so is this a toronto team, or a canadian team...
Posted 07 Apr 2004

EDDDDIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He gonna bring the cup home!

OTTAWA SUCKS!
Posted 08 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
NFAKFan said:

peeps......the nhl playoffs start 2morrow and the leafs play on thursday against ottawa!! most of u probably don't follow hockey so just join the LEAF NATION and do duaa that we do good!!! its a stanley cup this year, or never!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Best Wishes na
Posted 08 Apr 2004

Xtreme says
They shoud recruit some boxers lol thats what i like to see in highlights , fighting in NHL, hmm otherwise i think its just plain boring! By the way all american sports are!!
Posted 08 Apr 2004

Well thats what makes them so popular...duh!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!
Posted 08 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

oh yea inshallah they'll win...alot of ppl on internet, are crazy for leafs, prolly all from canada haan...
so is this a toronto team, or a canadian team...

its a team exlusive 2 toronto, but they have fans all over canada and the u.s. 4 that matter! we r all a part of a group called 'THE LEAF NATION'!!! u guys join too!! all u have 2 do is chant 'GO LEAFS GO' and u're a member 4 life!

the maple leafs are the nhl's version of baseball's new york yankees or soccer's version of manchester united. a very posh sports organization!

and thanks fragi!! keep the leafs in your prayers yaar's!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

Posted 08 Apr 2004

OTTAWA IS GARBAGE! I HATE ALFREDSSON!

Maybe Domi could wake him up....hey is Domi muslim or farsi? That's what I heard....
Posted 08 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
yeah man, alfredsson's an assclown. a mix between bozo the clown and carrot-top. LOL. D

i don't think domi's a muslim, but i heard the same thing u did. i was told he's from somewhere near the medditeranean.

ottawa's so freakin pathetic. u hear what some radio host said abt domi? f**kin loser. i dare him 2 say that 2 domi's face. as 4 tie setting alfredsson straight...unless its thru a bodycheck, it won't happend. his hand's screwed up.

anyhow......30 minutes 2 gametime!
GO LEAFS GO!!!!
Posted 09 Apr 2004

THOSE F%^&*$% REFEREES; WHO THE HELL CALLS A 2 MAN ADVANTAGE IN THE PLAYOFFS? WE BETTER WIN 2NITE!

THOSE FAGS CAN'T OFFICIATE FOR BEANS!
Posted 09 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!!!

THAT 2-MAN ADVANTAGE SCRWED US OVER....DAMN REFS.

when mats starts checking like a madman, u KNOW we mean business. so we may have lost game one, but the leafs will come out full force on saturday.

2 any ottawa fan out there....enjoy it while it lasts.
Posted 09 Apr 2004

Don't worry; this is a smart tactic. Last time we faced them in the playoffs we lost 5-0 in Game 1.

We HAVE to win on Saturday!
Posted 09 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
definately. a loss and we're in deep trouble. so our big guns better come out shooting like crazy.
Posted 10 Apr 2004

It's not the same without Nolan, Tucker and Klee.

I heard Klee might play this game; Nolan I think isn't coming back unless we get to the Cup Finals. Tucker might be back for the second round.

I love booing Alfreddson; what a fag!
Posted 10 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
u're right. we need nolan 2 forecheck inside the ottawa zone, but what can u do?!

i heard tucker and klee are set 2 return 2night (saturday). the only reason they're not confimring it, is cause its the playoffs...its all abt mind games!!

as 4 who'll sit out, i'm guessing renberg (injured...AGAIN ). tucker practiced with sundin, roberts, so the two of them should open up room for mats.

agree with u 100% abt alfredsson!! but he has a girlfriend. lol.
Posted 10 Apr 2004

WE WON 2-0!!!!!!

Can't wait to finish them off; OTTAWA SUCKS!
Posted 11 Apr 2004

Addictive says
GO LEAFS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Posted 11 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
intense game! mats, gary, and eddie took the team by the throat, proving why they're the heart of this team.

now lets come back from ottawa with a strangle hold on this series.

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Posted 11 Apr 2004

I would love to see Toronto kick Ottawa out in Ottawa.

I was listening to there radio station last night; you should have seen how much they whine. They were worse than westerner!

One idiot said "They should change CBC to TBC"...
Posted 11 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says

i'm not surprised. all of canada despises toronto, and our hockey team. they're just jealous.

the funniest thing was 2 weeks ago on coaches corner when don cherry held up a toronto jersey and ron mclean held up an ottawa jersey. they quickly switched and ron goes 'lets play it safe - all of canada's watching.' so cherry had 2 hold the sens jersey, and the look on his face was priceless . lol.

Posted 11 Apr 2004

I wouldn't blame him...what the hell is that on there jersey? Looks like my frying pan!
Posted 12 Apr 2004

LEAF SUCKS

go ottawa go, all old player play for leaf, they will never gonna win , ottawa will break their bones
Posted 12 Apr 2004

Gotta western hoser here...hey they got running water where you livin?

LOL canucks are garbage!
Posted 13 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says

old = wise. leafs kick ass!

they won yesterday! we lead the series 2-1! insha'allah we come home with a strangleghold on this series, 2 finsh 'em off!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!
Posted 13 Apr 2004

3 Cheers for Ottawa

http://www.clintolsen.com/funny/ottawa.mp3

Posted 14 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
ITS FUNNY CAUSE ITS TRU! GO LEAFS GO!!!
Posted 14 Apr 2004

leaf is garbage u will see who will win the first round
leaf gonna look like this after this round lol
leaf sucks big time
Posted 14 Apr 2004

MR PERFECT says
ooooooookay!

lookin' like that, is what gets u 2 the next round(s). it shows u're doing what it takes 2 win a championship.

GO LEAFS GO!!
Posted 14 Apr 2004

jattkickass said:

leaf is garbage u will see who will win the first round
leaf gonna look like this after this round lol
leaf sucks big time

You suck you western hoser! Nucks are garbage and so is bettzzi that fag!

If the Leafs suck why did they win two games...both SHUTOUTS!

Get Lost!
Posted 15 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic