Traning :(

1355 views 54 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

ok i'am krazy but not stupied but now i'am starting to question that . I've decided to run a 15 mile marathon for the charity i work for . i've been training over my holidays but still 15 MILES AHHHHHHHHHHHH ! so anyone here got any tips. My workout has a full run around my local park . (Not i'am not going to eat raw eggs euuuuuu ).
Aerobics ( i enjoy doing it, plus i can shake my bootay ).
And healthy eating .
anyone here done a marathon? even if you havent give me some ideas.

My brother came up with the best one. "Hay run for the first 2 mins because you will be on television, but the order a taxi and let it take you a block away from the finish line." Yeah right like i'am gona cheat    
Posted 19 Apr 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 19 Apr 2004

Asian says
i should ....?
Posted 19 Apr 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 19 Apr 2004

Asian says
kaya tumbs up yaar. i don't want to do it but when i look at the kidz. i've got to do the full lenght and not break my legs
Posted 19 Apr 2004

Rafia says
i did a run at the in my school when i was younger and it was last minute....i hadn't practiced ...my allah....it was disaster ....i came 3rd/4th....just remember not to sprint and then slow down cause it's embarrasing when u're not the winner or runner up
but good luck...tel me if u did well
Posted 19 Apr 2004

javad says
i think u gona lose
he kidding
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Asian says
15 miles? me Asian lose? NEVER! i just wondered if anyone actually goes to the G.Y.M. HERE OR could give me some tips on training. The most physical i get is when i'am beating up my older cousins for his wallet.....what a wimp! . hehehehe....Asian_B is Always a winner MARSHALLAH
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Shararti says
lolzz
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Asian said:

15 miles? me Asian lose? NEVER! i just wondered if anyone actually goes to the G.Y.M. HERE OR could give me some tips on training. The most physical i get is when i'am beating up my older cousins for his wallet.....what a wimp! . hehehehe....Asian_B is Always a winner MARSHALLAH

well asian i guess u shud work hard in the gym but only on ur legs and thighs do some exercises for that and when u ll run in the race dont put ur 100% in the begining jus run normally but in the middle stage jus put every thing in it i have done this when i was in school and beleive me i have almost won it
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Rafia says
Asian said:

ur like me...that's 1 exercise when i'm getting beat up by my older bro....he hurts ....but never give up even though u have bruises everywher nxt day
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Asian says
my cousins 21 and a 17 year old can beat him up! us ko sharam arney chaya. But then he gets me back by tickling me till i turn blue.

chariz....thankz for the advice
and rafia whats E45 Cream for. If the kids i work for are happy then it's worth it. Besides i'am going to the actuall city where the marathon will take place on friday to visit their local Uni    
Posted 21 Apr 2004

~!*Preety Woman~!*
Posted 21 Apr 2004

javad says
ok baccup
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Qais says
lolzz pagal
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Asian says
eh? who's she?
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Asian said:

eh? who's she?

cheater cock asian
Posted 21 Apr 2004

you r crazy and stupid even more abnormal
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Posted 21 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
15 miles the only tip i can give u is...GOOD LUCK lol n have fun
Posted 22 Apr 2004

javad says
Posted 22 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
the truth i speak
Posted 22 Apr 2004

javad says
good keep tht manner

Posted 22 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
ofcourse...we cool

Posted 22 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

15 miles the only tip i can give u is...GOOD LUCK lol n have fun

not normal
Posted 22 Apr 2004

Asian says
first off MR. dARU kHAN I'AM NOT STUPIED . Ask my lecturers . and second off my cousin told me she's an indian movie actress . I don't watch Indian movies i'd rather go G.Y.M . or cinema or college or shopping . Indian movies are really dull and cheap rip off's of Holywood movies .Besides i've got training to do .
Posted 22 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
u hate indian movies, n u got the line from indian movie song in ur sig...very nice
Posted 22 Apr 2004

Asian says
actually i got that line from my little nightmare of a cousin.... and no INDIAN MOVIES SUCK END OF STORY!
Posted 22 Apr 2004

javad says
HMMMMM
Posted 22 Apr 2004

Asian says
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2 u to
Posted 22 Apr 2004

Asian said:

first off MR. dARU kHAN I'AM NOT STUPIED . Ask my lecturers . and second off my cousin told me she's an indian movie actress . I don't watch Indian movies i'd rather go G.Y.M . or cinema or college or shopping . Indian movies are really dull and cheap rip off's of Holywood movies .Besides i've got training to do .

first of all...spelling theek karo...second you have no choice training karo na humara sar kyun kha rahe ho...ya jb par topic likh kar garur kar rahe ho
Posted 22 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic