Super Music Masti concert on Prime!

1961 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
prime

Total Posts: 5

Just in reply to some of your questions since I am from Prime TV and involved in the Wembley concert. There is a female film star in the line up now - Reema. The concert will be telecast on Prime on 16th May. It will also go out live on PTV in Pakistan. I hope you all enjoy it! This is the first time a concert is going live to Pakistan from Wembley. We are also doing pre-concert programmes that will feature all the stars and the backtage scene, arrival at the hotel etc. This will appear in the week before the concert so keep a look out for it. As for all the Canadian Pakistanis who hope that there will be a show, it is very possible that we do something in Toronto - so send us your ideas and tell us who you would want to see! Go to the Prime TV website and send us some emails - mark them as ATTN: Head of Programming. Thanks!   
Posted 03 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
WICKED!!!!!!!!!!

I LIVE IN TORONTO, AND I DEFINATELY WANT THE SUPER MUSIC MASTI CONCERT HERE!!!!!! HUMAIRA ARSHAD, FUZON, REEMA, EVERYONE - U NAME IT - BRING 'EM ALL!!!!!

YOU WILL DEFINATELY HEAR FROM ME!!!!! THANKS 4 THE NEWS!!!!!!!

Posted 03 May 2004

sound'z gr88
Posted 03 May 2004

babygal234 says
dats gud
im going to wembley on da 16th n i got gud tickets
n i cant wait 2 go!!!!
Posted 03 May 2004

prime is boring..... Maa drama ki waja se prime dekhta hoon
Posted 03 May 2004

STANDARD says
prime sucks..ptv channal color suks..
Posted 03 May 2004

umair16 says
LIVE . . LIVE. . LIVE . . LIVE

I NEED TO GET PRIME NO LIE AM GETTING IT.
Posted 03 May 2004

umair16 says
IS THE SHOW GOING TO SHOWN LIVE FOR THE UK VIWERS ASWELL .
Posted 04 May 2004

babygal234 says
yea i fink so
Posted 04 May 2004

umair16 says
what time dose the show start at wembly and what time dose it finsh.
Posted 04 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
i saw the poster and it says the show begins @ 6pm sharp!

Posted 05 May 2004

umair16 says
WHAT TIME DOSE IT FINSH THEN.

I DONT WANT TO MAKE ANY PLANS IN THAT TIME.
Posted 05 May 2004

**NOOR** says
HEY COOL PRIME I WILL BE GOING TO IT TOO!!

LISTEN I SENT YOU A PM PLEASE READ IT AND SEND ME A REPLY
Posted 05 May 2004

babygal234 says
well i dunno wen da show is gonna finish coz on da poster n tv adverts it only says da time it starts....
Posted 05 May 2004

n u know on arydigital they are advertising a concert with Hadiqa, Jawad, Ali Zafar(rocks), and this otha guy. that concert is all around USA
Posted 06 May 2004

prime says
In reply to some of the questions...you have to be in the hall by 5:30 pm SHARP as the show is being telecast live to Pakistan and has to start at the set time. The show will be about 4 hours long. The show is going live to the USA and Europe as well, but the timing for UK telecast is not yet confirmed.
As for inside news: The lahore artists arrived thursday and the karachi ones are arriving friday. the Press conference is in the evening and we're going to be shooting footage of that and their arrival for you, and of course interviews plus a live show on saturday 15th may where you can call in and talk to the stars on Prime! :)
Posted 07 May 2004

wait, is the showing goin live in PTV PRIME in USA?
Posted 07 May 2004

planning a trip up into toronto anytime soon...were desperate!
Posted 07 May 2004

**NOOR** says
HELLO PRIME I HAVE SENT U A PRIVASTE MESSAGE PLEASE READ AND SEND ME A REPLY PLEASE
Posted 07 May 2004

umair16 says
SO THE SHOW IS NOT BEING SHOWN LIVE FOR THE UK VIWERS.
Posted 07 May 2004

waittt, is the concert being shown on PTV PRIME USA???????
Posted 07 May 2004

It is being aired on Prime USA and it makes perfect sense. This Super Music Masti is planning to have there functions in New York and Toronto; though that's what I read only. Prime is airing it in the USA so viewers can get a taste of it. It only makes perfect sense; that way Prime bee hush or SMM bee hush!
Posted 08 May 2004

umair16 says
WHERE IS PRIME I NEED TO KNOW WHEN THEY ARE PLANNING ON SHOWING THE SHOW FOR THE UK VIWERS.
Posted 11 May 2004

MR NICE says
Channel Number 815 on your Sky Box. Will it get shown live in the UK on Prime TV, I have no information currently.
Posted 12 May 2004

umair16 says
MR NICE said:

Channel Number 815 on your Sky Box. Will it get shown live in the UK on Prime TV, I have no information currently. [/QUOTE

lol i ment the prime man who posted the information.

thanks anyways.

Posted 12 May 2004

prime says
hi guys, sorry but i've been too busy to come on here. Was in Manchester at the show shooting all the backstage stuff for you to see, plus all of us going on the coach together - we even have Ali zafar and Ali sher singing together on the bus and backstage interviews of everyone as they come off etc. shots at the hotel in london as the stars check in, lets hope we can edit all this to show it to you in time! as for the question about the wembley show, we are stil not sure if we will telecast it live in the UK but it will definitely go live into Pakistan, US and the rest of Europe. Well hope to see you all at Wembley soon!
Posted 13 May 2004

MR NICE says
Being shown live in the UK also on Prime Tv at this moment.
Posted 16 May 2004

umair16 says
so un fear . . i dont even have the channel and i told someone that its notting coming on live in the UK so they proble not recoreding it.
Am gonna go crazy and search the hole of london for it now.
Posted 16 May 2004

they r showing live in holland 2
Posted 16 May 2004

umair16 says
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Am looking for something to break now. and my eyes on the glass next to me

Posted 16 May 2004

kisi ke paas tu prime hoga
Posted 16 May 2004

Reply to Topic