Celina Jaitley "BEAUTIFUL"

87941 views 848 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

just comin from the HEARTTHROBS concert, i was standin right by the back stage, where they go to change their clothes n stuff...(wasn't in there, but right by there 2 inches away " so ne ways, Aish was sittin there celina n fardeen with his broken leg lol...n i saw both of em, aish n celina, believe it or not, like celina so much better, even took pics of her, n the best thing when i took the pic she looked n smiled so i gotta good pic of her too, if i ever get em scanned i'll post em here, but damn now she's my fav neha comes to the second spot while aish moves to the third...oh yea n when hrithik was came, i was again right by the stage, so i yelled booooooo u suck...but it was too loud i know he didn't hear me, but his fans looked at me in the angriest way...and now the bottom line, CONCERT SUCKED for like the hour n half they were dancin on the old songs, i was jus watchin Celine, she's the best...
Posted 08 May 2004

sweetstuff says
i hated janasheen! lolz,

i hated khel too, but not as much cuz i thought the story was a lil better, but not a whole lot!
Posted 14 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
fardeens dad made Janasheen looked cool, n his actin was jus too good...a great actor indeed...
Posted 14 Nov 2004

scotchtape says
She wears enough makeup for everyone in the industry.
Posted 14 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
well, actually, compared to the ppl in ur signature, celina barely wears any make up.

i think her make-up's gorgeous. actually, her and bipasha are the only 1's who can do pretty make-up in this industry.

^^she looks soooooo gorgeous there!
Posted 14 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 14 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 14 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
ignore
Posted 14 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 14 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
scotchtape, i don't celina wears that much make up, her make up is normal...

neways...nice pics michelle...
Posted 15 Nov 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 16 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 16 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
NEW CELINA PIX:

Posted 16 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 16 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 16 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
wow so many new pics, thanx for sharin em...n keep em coming...we rely on u
Posted 16 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Celina Jaitley wants to be an 'angel'!

INDIATIMES MOVIES

Our Bollywood beauties are no longer restricted to wooing men with coy smiles, fluttering eyelids and swinging hips. Today they opt for kick-boxing, somersaulting and firing guns. Lara Dutta and Diana Hayden have been training in martial arts for their films; and Bipasha is moving in the same direction. But the newest to jump on the bandwagon of action women is Celina Jaitley - she's all ready to take on the world, with fists flying and legs a-kicking. As she told us, "For my film down South I was trained by a famous stuntman called 'Stunt Shiva'. And the kind of action I've done is a mix of stuff from 'Charlie's Angels' and the typical Rajnikanth-style moves," explains the actress. Bollywood's macho men better watch out - our ladies will soon become ‘angels’ in
disguise!

Posted 16 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 16 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 16 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 16 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
http://www.filmchamber.com/pg/214/38.jpg

i'm totally loving her outfit, especially her jeans, i want em!!!!!
Posted 16 Nov 2004

Fairl_Girl says
great
Posted 17 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
k, that movie suryam shud be releasing the 1st week of december, and is probably gonna be her only release this yr. but too bad i don't understand telegu, and i don't have access to any telegu stores!
Posted 17 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

A sizzling Saturday

Anniversaries are always about celebrations. And when Deepti Reddy’s magazine turned two, she saw to it that the entire city partied in style. The elegantly done up five star hotel venue saw Page 3 regulars, the token Tollywood folks and hip youngsters, all shaking their leg to DJ Pearl’s music. Apart from the entertainment acts, the focal point of the party was the island bar where models Binal Trivedi, Diandra Soares and Niketan Madhok mixed the drinks. The Tollywood gang included Dr jasekhar
and wife Jeevita, Nag and Amala, Mohan Babu
who came with son Vishnu, and Ravi Teja. But knowing how much Hyderabadis are into celebrityhood, the one guest everyone was abuzz about was Celina Jaitley, who was
   seen jiving with her co-star Vishnu. Among the 1000 plus guests were lots of new faces – something that’s becoming a very Hyderabadi phenomenon. On the other hand, some known faces like
Vishwas Raju, who’ve been keeping a low profile, also made it to the do.

y is she always hanging around this dude lately! he's too ugly for her, she needs to make a movie w/salman or dino, or john!!!
Posted 17 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
here's a tidbit about no entry! can't wait to watch this movie!!

Salman Khan,

Fardeen Khan and Anil Kapoor in No Entry:

Another comedyscene-turned-scary. Salman Khan jumps off a cliff and manages to cling to the edge 500 ft above the ground; his
friends — played by the other two stars — try to save him. But then, they slip too and all three end up hanging from the same place. Finally, their lady loves Celina Jaitley, Esha Deol and Lara Dutta come to their rescue.
Posted 17 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
shoot, we got a whole bunch of new pix thanx to those ppl in the south!
Posted 17 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
no entry sounds like a good comedy lol...
Posted 17 Nov 2004

Fairl_Girl says
good picz
Posted 18 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
k, found a trailer of her south movie, suryam!

http://ragalahari.com/videos.asp?video=suryam

watch it, she looks really pretty!

btw, do any of u guys know how i can download it instead of watching it on real player! cuz it keeps bufferring!
Posted 18 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 18 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Celina Jaitley: Wash, tone, moisturise
I used to have a flawless complexion earlier but now, what with the constant exposure to the sun and the heavy screen make-up, I find my skin breaking out into a rash at times. So I really have to take good care of it.
Off the screen, I don’t wear too much make-up; just some lip gloss and, if I’m in the mood, some eye make-up. But I wash, tone and moisturise my skin religiously before going to bed every night.
One bit of advice I must give everyone who wants a great complexion is to drink lots of fluids and get at least 10 hours of beauty sleep. That really works wonders.

http://filmfaremagazine.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=925576
http://movies.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=926287
Posted 18 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic