TT needs Ur help

1757 views 64 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

I have been working in a IT company run by Pakistanis.I felt very comfortable here few months ago .During my career here I have completed many succssful projects and Managment admires that.But things are now changed.My bosses are very nice.Few months ago a new resource was hired. After some time he has given extra charge of System Admin. He is a rude and thinks that he is superior to us .I am the target of him.He taunt me every time. He has blocked every site that I browse through server. I complaint my manager about that but he remain silent .But today he and the whole junior staff has crossed their limits.I was called to a meeting and when I reached there they said that "Go away this meeting is of Top level concern" i am also on a senior post.

I am now thinking of leaving my job But ground realities says that If i leave this job I have to wash cars on petrol pumps only (as i do as a part time) and this will be suffered by me and my family.

My question is should I leave that job or teach that piece of sh*t a fine lesson coz I know he is behind of all this
Posted 17 May 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
ali wel come back

<(__|__)| Hafiz
Posted 17 May 2004

thanx hwo is everybody
Posted 17 May 2004

kiran says
fine welcome back....
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian says
Are their no Employment laws in Pakistan?
you have done the right thing do complain first
but have you comfronted this A.hole about his attitude?
i say do it in a board meeting or even better infornt of staff where you work. this will give wittnesses to you if he unlawfully sacks you. also thie will add extra pressure on him because other employees might back you up on this. Or you can cause industrial action you can go on strike. if you are thinking of going on strike the consider the following

This is British Law but i donno about Pakistani.

1, you must notifie the Police if your work collegues are going on strike 7 days before hand, so if you boss does phone the police they are then powerless to stop you because of your notification and the fact you are not a substan service i.e Hospital staff.

or better yet do what i did hehehehe.

1, slash his tires
2, wash his coffie mug in the toilet hehehehe
3, set free a bunch of cockroaches in the office
4, tell his Perents about his attitude. or get your perents to tell his perents!
Posted 17 May 2004

kiran says
what is this????? to long..
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian says
no thats Legal advice hehehehe INSHALLAH i want an LLB in law
Posted 17 May 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
hn ali ki shadi ho gay hay na bhabi danty han chating karnay say ...

<(__|__)| Hafiz
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian says
ooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOO he's married! hay apnie wife se kehna ke tumara Boss ko chapal maray hehehehe thankz soffia for the Idea hehehehe
Posted 17 May 2004

kiran says
kis ki bhabhi?
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian said:

Are their no Employment laws in Pakistan?
you have done the right thing do complain first
but have you comfronted this A.hole about his attitude?
i say do it in a board meeting or even better infornt of staff where you work. this will give wittnesses to you if he unlawfully sacks you. also thie will add extra pressure on him because other employees might back you up on this. Or you can cause industrial action you can go on strike. if you are thinking of going on strike the consider the following

This is British Law but i donno about Pakistani.

1, you must notifie the Police if your work collegues are going on strike 7 days before hand, so if you boss does phone the police they are then powerless to stop you because of your notification and the fact you are not a substan service i.e Hospital staff.

or better yet do what i did hehehehe.

1, slash his tires
2, wash his coffie mug in the toilet hehehehe
3, set free a bunch of cockroaches in the office
4, tell his Perents about his attitude. or get your perents to tell his perents!

Boss I am affraid that I am outside Pakistan Other wise I smash his head in his monitor screen.I came here coz i have old association with jb and there are many frndz who advise me very good.
Posted 17 May 2004

soffia786 said:

<(__|__)| Hafiz

sofia waisay tum par kuch kuch rano ka asar aa raha hay bhai mery shadee hotee to tum ko na bata ta waisay main jis ko pasand karta hooon us ko kehnay ki himmat nahin hay
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian says
Is there anyone higher than him! i know it sounds stupied but send a letter of complaint to the C.E.O. of the company you work for. hay if people like you are not happy within the company then their not gona make as much money! try it?
Posted 17 May 2004

i m DOING IT IN HOLLAND
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian says
my Lord another one HAY SAY YOU LOVE HER! WHAT SHE'S NOT GONA KILL YOU OR ANYTHING! BASS BOLO "MEANI TUM SE PYAAR KARTHA HOON" DON'T SAY YOU LIKE HER BUTT OR STUFF LIKE THAT SHE WILL KILL YOU, TRUST ME. hehehehehe
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian said:

my Lord another one HAY SAY YOU LOVE HER! WHAT SHE'S NOT GONA KILL YOU OR ANYTHING! BASS BOLO "MEANI TUM SE PYAAR KARTHA HOON" DON'T SAY YOU LIKE HER BUTT OR STUFF LIKE THAT SHE WILL KILL YOU, TRUST ME. hehehehehe

???????? wrong topic
Posted 17 May 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
TeenTracker said:

soffia786 said:

<(__|__)| Hafiz

oyee   pagel hemat peda karo nahi to asa na ho hamray bhabhi tumhary bhi bhabhi ban jay

<(__|__)| Hafiz

sofia waisay tum par kuch kuch rano ka asar aa raha hay bhai mery shadee hotee to tum ko na bata ta waisay main jis ko pasand karta hooon us ko kehnay ki himmat nahin hay
Posted 17 May 2004

The stupid CEO is in hands of that idiot (sorry for previous one)
Posted 17 May 2004

javad says
heloo how r u
Posted 17 May 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
Asian said:

ooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOO he's married! hay apnie wife se kehna ke tumara Boss ko chapal maray hehehehe thankz soffia for the Idea hehehehe

ha ha ha u r alway wel come

<(__|__)| Hafiz
Posted 17 May 2004

kiran says
me fine and you?
Posted 17 May 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
kiran said:

kis ki bhabhi?

kiran hamary bhabhi ore kise ki

<(__|__)| Hafiz
Posted 17 May 2004

Sofia lekin mujhe darr lagta hay ab ki baar lahore gay to us ko keh hi doon ga us ko dekh kar meri saans ruk jatee hay
Posted 17 May 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
bolo to may koi help karon?
ok batao   singapur may hi ho yah kahiy or

<(__|__)| Hafiz
Posted 17 May 2004

wahin par hoon tumahree help ki zaroorat pare gee dear
Posted 17 May 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
most wel come ali

<(__|__)| Hafiz
Posted 17 May 2004

Hoor,rano,kidoo kahin chale gaye hain kia
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian says
hm C.E.O. then send your story to your local newspaper. you know any of his secreats,
Posted 17 May 2004

lol
Posted 17 May 2004

Asian says
don't laugh i'am serious......put sugar in this petroll tank, wee (pashab) in his cup of tea! as sugesstied by my friends. gule his arse to the chair! or fire a stink bomb into his car! IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AWWWWW
Posted 17 May 2004

good idea man dekhna kal us ki coffe cup main kia hota hay
Posted 17 May 2004

Reply to Topic