Antonio sign here Steelers receiver inun

1870 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
sherry2018love

Total Posts: 90

At some point, Antonio Brown had to have heard the words, Be careful what you wish for.Maybe Michael Strahan Jersey he did and ignored it. Its more likely that he underestimated Pittsburgh Steelers fans, or the expanse of his own power to influence them.PHOTOS: 20 cla sic training camp photosOn July 28, he posted this me sage on his Facebook page: If I dont get a chance to sign something for you at camp just send info to me. He pointed them to the Steelers training camp facility at St. Vincent College, Dexter Manley Jersey and since then, the schools small post office has been inundated with items for Brown to put his signature on.You knew it was going to be a big deal when the me sage garnered more than 100,000 likes. And earlier this week, Brown said Quincy Enunwa Jersey his dormitory room at the college was full to the top with mail.Im loving it, he told the Pittsburgh Tribune Review . All the positive energy from the mail. Its always touching when I can reach the fans.Brown says he intends to open every package and envelope he receives. Hes gotten some cookies, too.According to the Tribune, the post office at St. Vincent usually gets plenty of mail for the 1,745 students and Chris Clark Jersey others on campus. But Brown has brought a little extra attention. On Monday, he had at least 100 packages.
Posted 18 Nov 2017

Reply to Topic