Janubaba......

2732 views 100 replies
Reply to Topic
2HOT4U

Total Posts: 4298

Ionno, maybe it's jus me, but dis place doesn't seem da same animoh....
Posted 26 May 2003

SaPnA says
why?
Posted 26 May 2003

WAS says
sapna/2hot4u>>>>> seedhi si baat hai, wo darrti thi apnai, abba se aur apnai bhai se [:P] disagree with me if u wanna but, uski darrnai ki waje aur kya hosakti hai? oh me ofcourse, i strictly told her not to express her love to anyone, coz uska dildaar mai hoon [:D]
by the way, 2hot4(sum1)notme>>>> im wasim....feel free to send me any mesgs, as i think my reason for signing with this site was infact YOU [;)]
Posted 26 May 2003

2HOT4U says
ionno why sapna... but it jus isn't da same....
Posted 26 May 2003

sharara says
Simple.. coz the spice is missing.. this place is getting dull.. we need to freak out start havin fun.. plus a lot of us are nowadays busy and not giving time....
Posted 26 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
yeh. n Kiddoo like me r creating Meas here na
Posted 27 May 2003

sharara says
no mess.. just fun.. u may be kiddo.. may be loud lazy or wotever.. but ure pure fun.. so chill
Posted 27 May 2003

2HOT4U says
quote:
Originally posted by WAS

sapna/2hot4u>>>>> seedhi si baat hai, wo darrti thi apnai, abba se aur apnai bhai se [:P] disagree with me if u wanna but, uski darrnai ki waje aur kya hosakti hai? oh me ofcourse, i strictly told her not to express her love to anyone, coz uska dildaar mai hoon [:D]
by the way, 2hot4(sum1)notme>>>> im wasim....feel free to send me any mesgs, as i think my reason for signing with this site was infact YOU [;)]

ha ha real funni... *rolls eyes*
Posted 27 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
thzo
Posted 27 May 2003

2HOT4U says
no kid you're jus a horrible horrible person! you're always startin fights 'n jus soooo annoyin! you get on everiones nerves! lol [:P] JUST KIDDIN! you know we all lub ya! lol [:P][;)][:D]
Posted 27 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming

Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooon ahhhhhhhonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ahaha nn

Posted 27 May 2003

SaPnA says
fill ya gul
Posted 27 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm kiya gul ??? \??
Posted 27 May 2003

SaPnA says
nothing kido
Posted 27 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
ok sapna ji ...
Posted 27 May 2003

sanam411 says
YEAH I GOOTTA AGREE WITH MARYAM....ITS NOT THE SAME!...*SIGH*...LOL
Posted 27 May 2003

sweetie says
yup true true guyz.. it isnt the same anymore.

gotta do something to make it more interesting

thinko thinko

Posted 27 May 2003

Night says
This place doesn't seem the same anymore, coz people come and go... and those people made change to this forum. Some people go but they left something in this forum , the memory, and new people came...and they bring new athmospher.
Posted 27 May 2003

sanam411 says
haan jeeee....sweetie.....thinkoo thinko...lol
Posted 27 May 2003

sweetie says
oye not only me yaar.. im asking u all to thinko thinko :p.. im too tired to think of something right now.

do something nice.. something interesting

make this site lively

Posted 27 May 2003

Night says
quiz with rewards!!!!!!
Posted 27 May 2003

2HOT4U says
hmmm... lets see.... ionno...
Posted 27 May 2003

Night says
People go to new forum... that's what happen.
Posted 27 May 2003

2HOT4U says
yea dat too...
Posted 27 May 2003

2HOT4U says
i'm beginnin to get sick of dis place... *yawn*
Posted 27 May 2003

Night says
may be you need to take a break.....people get bored on something, that's happen a lot.By the time, you'll miss this place and back with new ideas.
Posted 27 May 2003

2HOT4U says
hahaaahahaahaha yah... umm... trust me if i take a break from dis place, i dun think there's a chance of me cumin baq.. it's happened to me when i left bollywood.com, bollywood2000.com, americandesiz.com, umm.... yah.... i kinda fohget bout dem 'n becum to lazy to go baq.... i dun wanna leab dis place, but it's gettin dull, so i probably won't last long hea aniway.... i'm guessin dat i'll be gone bai da end of june, july if i'm lucky...
Posted 27 May 2003

Night says
Oh Nooooooo...... We gonna miss you then..... Cmon, don't leave this place. I miss you already, Ok then...don't take a break...stay!! Stay!!!Stay!!!It is bored, but I'm sure we can do something about it. We might not think it now, but we will.
Posted 27 May 2003

2HOT4U says
hahaha who said i wuz leavin right now? i said i might... but you gots to admit... dis place is gettin realli borin...
Posted 27 May 2003

Night says
yeah..I admit it! The hell bored. You might, and I hope you Are not. I've been to a place much more boring than this place.
Posted 27 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
well well ... we all have to make it as it was b/f
Posted 27 May 2003

Reply to Topic