who is dumber: meera or nirma?!

5788 views 59 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

peeps i've always thought meera was the clown of lollywood with her outrageous comments every time she talks. but after reading nirma's recent interview....maybe meera has some company now! here is a section of the interview, by instep:

Instep: Who do you think is responsible for the industry's downfall?

Nirma: I think it's everybody including the public. If it encourages substandard and vulgar films and songs then naturally such characters will be in demand.

Instep: But how can you hold the public responsible. They will see what you do. It is the artist's responsibility not to work in such films?

Nirma: Bhai why blame artists. He/she has to act according to the producer and director's demand and we need money too. If we refuse to accept the role some other artist would do it and we will starve. (*DUMBEST EXUSE EVER MADE*)

Instep: Why are Reema, Meera, Veena, Zara hungry to work in Bollywood?

Nirma: It is all a tactic to stay in the news. Two years ago Meera claimed that Karan Johar has signed her in next film but Johar's Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham is over so where is Meera? Reema's recent visit to Mumbai was nothing but a photo session. I have nothing against working in Indian movies but one shouldn't sell one's dignity. Before signing any film it's crazy to make tall claims.

Instep: And have you any offer from Bollywood so far?

Nirma: Yes, director David Dhawan has signed me for his upcoming Aankhen which has Salman Khan in the lead. Director Satish Kaushik too has offered me a meaty role in his forthcoming film. The name is yet to be finalized. Thirdly Subhash Ghai too seems interested in signing me for his film.

in one breath she criticizes reema, meera, zara etc for claiming to work in bollywood movies, and then she makes the SAME claim!
Posted 05 Jun 2004

Meera wo baatien hi essay karti hai
Posted 05 Jun 2004

shaby says
Instep: And have you any offer from Bollywood so far?
Nirma: Yes, director David Dhawan has signed me for his upcoming Aankhen which has Salman Khan in the lead. Director Satish Kaushik too has offered me a meaty role in his forthcoming film. The name is yet to be finalized. Thirdly Subhash Ghai too seems interested in signing me for his film.

aankhen was made years ago by david dhwan, plus salman is to busy to sign films, he couldnt even do rajshris next cos he is booked for the next 2 years.

plus subhash ghais film is completed
Posted 06 Jun 2004

sal_fan says
it saw this interview of nirma on tv...i think it was on ary?!?
Posted 06 Jun 2004

both mera and nirma are dumbers
Posted 06 Jun 2004

Straight says
lolzz.... ..I think meera is DUMBEST...once in Dubai....while she was there for the shooting of Chalo Ishq Ladain...met Raveena Tandon.....just started arguing abt kashmir with her...n in anger flow ...u know wot....she called her SON OF A BITCH.....lolzz...poor Meera
Posted 06 Jun 2004

sal_fan says
Straight said:

lolzz.... ..I think meera is DUMBEST...once in Dubai....while she was there for the shooting of Chalo Ishq Ladain...met Raveena Tandon.....just started arguing abt kashmir with her...n in anger flow ...u know wot....she called her SON OF A BITCH.....lolzz...poor Meera

lol...r u kidding or wat? where did u hear this from
Posted 06 Jun 2004

umair16 says
Straight said:

lol . . really tahst bad. Meera's like a 10 year old.
Posted 06 Jun 2004

shaby says
did meera say it or raveena.
Posted 06 Jun 2004

Ashii says
who s dumber ??
hmmmmm,,, bohot mushkil quest hai,, soch k bata'ain ge
Posted 07 Jun 2004

Prakash says
Edge said:

Nirma: I think it's everybody including the public. If it encourages substandard and vulgar films and songs then naturally such characters will be in demand.

Instep: But how can you hold the public responsible. They will see what you do. It is the artist's responsibility not to work in such films?

Nirma: Bhai why blame artists. He/she has to act according to the producer and director's demand and we need money too. If we refuse to accept the role some other artist would do it and we will starve. (*DUMBEST EXUSE EVER MADE*)

Haha it may be the artists who makes the movies but it is the moviefan who decides which film he will watch. If producers notice that vulgar movies are well visited while familymovies have less fans,they will take countermeasures by producing more sleezy movies.Actresses like Nirma just go with the flow.
Posted 07 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
SALL said:

who s dumber ??
hmmmmm,,, bohot mushkil quest hai,, soch k bata'ain ge

koi baat nahi yaar! take your time! vakaee mushkil sawaal hai! dono (meera/nirma) retarded batein karti hain! its hard 2 decide! i understand yaar!

Posted 07 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
Prakash said:

Haha it may be the artists who makes the movies but it is the moviefan who decides which film he will watch. If producers notice that vulgar movies are well visited while familymovies have less fans,they will take countermeasures by producing more sleezy movies.Actresses like Nirma just go with the flow.

u have a point yaar, but in general, there are more familes than individual movie-goers! a movie targeting an entire family attracts abt 3-5 people per home (kids included), as opposed to a vulger movie which would only attract adults from each home!

and besides....in the very same interview, nirma says she gets the bulk of her income from concerts/shows outside of pakistan. so why continue to make movies with borderline roles?? so what if some other actress takes the part? surely she won't starve! using the directors/public as an exuse to degrate herself is very lame. shame on nirma!

having said that, i still think meera's the dumber of the two!
Posted 07 Jun 2004

Prakash says
Edge said:

Prakash said:

u have a point yaar, but in general, there are more familes than individual movie-goers! a movie targeting an entire family attracts abt 3-5 people per home (kids included), as opposed to a vulger movie which would only attract adults from each home!

and besides....in the very same interview, nirma says she gets the bulk of her income from concerts/shows outside of pakistan. so why continue to make movies with borderline roles?? so what if some other actress takes the part? surely she won't starve! using the directors/public as an exuse to degrate herself is very lame. shame on nirma!

having said that, i still think meera's the dumber of the two!

You are right.
Posted 07 Jun 2004

Both are dumb
Posted 07 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
but whose dumbER!!??
Posted 08 Jun 2004

Straight said:

lolzz.... .she called her SON OF A BITCH.....lolzz...poor Meera

She doesn't even know Son Ladkay ko boltay hai aur daughter ladki ko..

so sad abt english in lollywood...they need to go back to school...
Posted 08 Jun 2004

Prakash says
saif_ali_khan said:

Straight said:

lolzz.... .she called her SON OF A BITCH.....lolzz...poor Meera

She doesn't even know Son Ladkay ko boltay hai aur daughter ladki ko..

so sad abt english in lollywood...they need to go back to school...

Hahaha come on people, they are actresses not Harvard graduates. Why should we aspect that they should be smart people?
Posted 09 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
PEEPS!! MEERA'S ANSWER TO NIRMA'S CLAIM (OF STARRING IN A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE):

About Nirma bagging some projects, she said, "they do not even know her. Rakesh Roshan offered her a bhabi's role in a film."    

whats even funnIER is, in this very same interview, meera claims bollywood is her stepping stool, on her way 2 HOLLYWOOD!!!!! she said she wants an oscar!!!!

i think its official....meera's the dumber of the two!!!
Posted 10 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
the article from pakwatan.com:

Lollywood is at its lowest ebb these days. Very few movies are in pipeline and the studios wear a deserted look round the clock. The producers with medium or small budgets have stopped their productions in view of rumors that Indian film may be allowed exhibition in Pakistan. Lollywood stars capitalizing on improvement of relations with India have been making a beeline to India in what they see is the beginning of new era. But not many have been successful in carving a niche for themselves in Bollywood despite tall claims. Meera is among the few managing to make a start in the Indian film industry. But she sees this success as a step towards international stardom because she says her goal is Hollywood.

She said she has a definite plan which she would not reveal right now. "I am looking at things much higher. I am aiming for an Oscar. Why should I not aim at that? I have many things in mind and Bollywood is a step towards my ultimate goal of going to Hollywood," Meera said in a very innocent way.

Meera raves about the welcome she received from the Bollywood stars including Aneel Kapoor, Sridevi, Aditya Pancholi, Amreshpuri, Sushmita and Suhbhash Ghai. "I was overwhelmed with their nice gestures of friendship. The talk here about them taking over our industry is rubbish. They have a very positive thinking and want to start co-productions.

For myself my international exposure has begun and I have more offers. Subhash Ghai has offered me a lead role in his film for year 2005. The script of this film is being written."

Meera disclosed that music of Shahzad Gul's film 'Iman' in which she plays the lead role and Jawed Sheikh's film 'Khulay Asman Kay Neechay' is being prepared in India these days. Amjad Bobby who is the music director for both films is in India these days to complete the task.

About the other stars making headway in Bollywood, Meera said that besides her Veena Malik is working in a Punjabi movie and Jawed Sheikh has signed two films. About Nirma bagging some projects, she said, "they do not even know her. Rakesh Roshan offered her a bhabi's role in a film."

Posted 10 Jun 2004

paki_fan says
after hearing all of ur comments and objections lolsss i am thinking what if some how there get to be a fight cuz of some part of movie or whatever between meera and nirma lolss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what will happen then!!
Posted 12 Jun 2004

ok
Posted 14 Jun 2004

yaoxuemei says
?
michael kors outlet onlineralph lauren ukmichael kors outletralph lauren outletugg bootsadidas yeezy shoespolo ralph lauren outlet onlinecanada goose outletralph lauren outletpolo outletkate spade bagsmichael kors outlet onlinetrue religion outlet storeuggs outletair jordan shoesfred perry outletugg outlettory burch handbagscanada goosemlb jerseyscanada goose jacketsfitflops sale clearancemulberry bagsadidas superstar shoescanada goose jackets salekate spade handbagsmichael kors outlet clearanceralph lauren polocoach outlet online coach factory outletray ban pas cherray ban sunglassespandora jewelrymont blanc pensmoncler jacketsugg bootsugg outletcoach factory outletmont blanc outletnike outlet storecanada goose jacketscoach outlet store onlinenike shoeschristian louboutin shoesmichael kors outletmichael kors outletcoach factory outletpandora ringsadidas yeezy shoeschristian louboutin outletuggs outletugg bootsray banmichael kors outlet clearancefitflops clearancemichael kors outletcheap ray ban sunglassesray ban sunglassesfitflops sale clearancemichael kors outlet onlinelacoste outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinecheap ugg bootspandora ringspolo ralph lauren outletpolo ralph lauren outletoakley sunglassesmichael kors handbags clearancevalentino shoesugg outlet onlinenike shoes for menpandora ringscoach factory outletadidas yeezypolo ralph laurenadidas outlet onlinecanada goose outletmlb jerseys wholesaleugg bootshermes belts outletpuma shoespolo outletcheap ugg bootstory burch outletfred perry polo shirtscoach factory outletralph lauren outletcheap ugg bootspolo ralph laurennike shoescoach outletkate spade outlet online storemichael kors outletoakley sunglasses wholesalepandora charmsadidas superstarralph lauren outletralph lauren polomichael kors outlet storecoach factory outletnike shoes for menyaoxuemei20170918
Posted 18 Sep 2017

qq888 says
nike outletindianapolis colts jerseyschristian louboutin salemichael kors handbagsnike shoespatriots jerseysnfl jerseys wholesaleralph lauren outletmichael kors handbagstrue religion outlet storecheap oakley sunglassessupreme clothingnike trainerschargers jerseysgolden state warriors jerseysbengals jerseymulberry handbagscheap ray bansnike air jordanchicago bullsgiuseppe zanotti outletpolo ralph laurenbuffalo bills jerseysnew york giants jerseysair huarachepolo ralph laurenoakley sunglassescoach outlet onlineadidas superstarjordan 8falcons jerseycheap jordan shoescoach outletboston celtics jerseychristian louboutin outletray ban sunglasseschristian louboutin shoesecco shoesferragamo outletoakley sunglasses wholesaleskechers outletoakley sunglassescolts jerseysbroncos jerseysmoncler outletravens jerseysvikings jerseysfitflops shoesjimmy choo shoestods outletmoncler jacketsmbt shoesair jordan ukoakley sunglassespackers jerseyscheap nhl jerseysnike shoesnike factory storeralph lauren outletfitflops sale clearancebasketball shoesnike soccer shoesconverse trainersnike huarachetory burch outletyeezy shoesnike outletcheap jordan shoessaints jerseyspolo ralph laurencoach outletjaguars jerseynew orleans saints jerseysnike air huarachenike blazer pas cheroakley sunglasses wholesalenike huarachekate spade salenba jerseysnike storesupreme clothingmiami dolphins jerseyskate spade outletcoach factory outletmichael kors uknike trainersralph lauren outletnike shoesclippers jerseycheap oakley sunglassesair jordan 4christian louboutin outletsan antonio spurs jerseysnike tn pas chersalomon bootsmichael kors outlethermes belttrue religion outletchristian louboutin outletcheap ray bansgiants jerseysalomon shoesbaltimore ravens jerseysatlanta falcons jerseyscoach factory outletlouboutin shoesnike trainers shoestrue religion outlet storeair max 90coach outlet onlineoklahoma city thundernike tnnike huaracheminnesota vikings jerseysnhl jerseyspolo ralph laurenoakley sunglassesredskins jerseyssan antonio spurstrue religion outletnike factory outletnew york knicks jerseytrue religion jeanscheap mlb jerseysray ban sunglasses outletskechers shoesdolphins jerseysred bottom shoescheap ray ban sunglasseslongchamp handbagsarizona cardinals jerseysnike air huaracheoakley sunglasses wholesalesan diego chargers jerseyscheap ray banscardinals jerseykate spade outletair jordan 8steelers jerseysjacksonville jaguars jerseyoakley sunglassescanada goose jacketsed hardy ukdenver broncos jerseys49ers jerseyoklahoma city thunder jerseysjimmy choo outletsan francisco 49ers jerseysralph lauren outletcoach outlet store onlinenike outlet storemiami heat jerseyray ban sunglasses outletcheap nfl jerseysclippers jersey for salecoach outletasics shoessupreme clothingfitflops sale clearanceray ban sunglasses outletbottega venetacarolina jerseysnike outletnike shoescoach factory outlettrue religion outletdallas cowboys jerseysjordan shoescarolina panthers jerseycheap nba jerseysgolden state warriorsdiscount oakley sunglassespolo ralph laurenadidas yeezyeagles jerseyscoach outletcoach outlet onlinenew england patriots jerseysray ban sunglassescheap jordansray ban sunglassesfitflops sale clearancepandora outlethugo boss outletray ban sunglassesferragamo shoescoach outlet onlinenike outletnike air huarachefitflopscoach outletnike trainerskansas city chiefs jerseysfitflops salekate spade outletcheap ray banslacoste polocoach outlet onlinecoach outletpolo ralph laurencheap ray bansnike huarachelos angeles lakerscowboys jerseysreebok shoesray ban sunglassessoccer shoescoach outletfitflops sale clearanceoakley sunglassestexans jerseyschristian louboutin shoesmbt shoes outletray ban sunglassesnike outlet storecoach outletcoach outletcheap jordanscoach outletcoach outlettods shoesnike factory outletkate spade handbagsnew york jets jerseyschristian louboutin shoescoach outletchrome heartsnike blazerhouston texans jerseysboston celticskate spade outletcincinnati bengals jerseysralph lauren ukcheap snapbackscleveland browns jerseyscoach factory outletecco sandalslos angeles lakers jerseysgreen bay packers jerseyscleveland cavaliers jerseysray ban sunglasses outletnike outletchicago bulls jerseychristian louboutin shoesoakley sunglassesoakley sunglasses wholesaletrue religion jeansbears jerseystitans jerseyseattle seahawks jerseyslouboutin shoescanada goose salelongchamp outletmichael kors handbags saleralph lauren poloreebok outletmichael kors handbagschicago bears jerseyspolo ralph laurenred bottom shoesjets jerseycoach factory outletpolo ralph lauren outletjordan shoesjordan shoescanada goose outletmichael kors handbagsfitflops saleoakley sunglassescheap oakley sunglassestrue religion outletray ban sunglasses outletchristian louboutin ukprada outletlouboutin shoeshermes beltsnike shoescoach outlet onlineralph lauren outletray ban sunglassescleveland cavaliersed hardy clothingoakland raiders jerseysvalentino shoesnike roshe runpolo ralph laurennike roshecheap ray banscoach outletkate spade salepittsburgh steelers jerseybills jerseysconverse shoesralph lauren outletraiders jerseyschristian louboutin shoeshugo boss saleralph lauren outlettrue religion jeanscheap oakley sunglassesmlb jerseysjordan shoesray ban sunglassesbrowns jerseyscheap basketball shoesnike air max 90michael kors outlettennessee titans jerseymichael kors outletmichael kors ukseahawks jerseysuperdry clothingprada shoesjordan 4coach outletcanada gooseoakley sunglasses wholesalewashington redskins jerseysmiami heatcoach outlet onlinechristian louboutin shoesnew york knickscheap nike shoespolo ralph laurenchristian louboutin outletchiefs jerseydetroit lions jerseyslions jerseysnike outletphiladelphia eagles jerseysralph lauren outletcheap ray ban sunglassescoach handbagschristian louboutin outletcoach outlet onlinesnapbacks wholesaleray ban sunglassescoach outlet store onlineqzz
Posted 11 Apr 2018

liuchunkai says
Posted 21 Apr 2018

yaoxuemei says
ugg boots on salecoach outletcheap air jordanadidas outlet storenike outletmichael kors handbagspolo ralph laurencoach outlet store onlinemichael kors outlet clearanceed hardykate spade outletbirkenstock shoesray banscoach factory outletcanada goose jacketsultra boostmlb jerseys wholesalemichael kors outlet clearanceed hardymont blanc pensed hardy outletpandora outletmichael kors outletcanada goosenike outletchristian louboutin outletvalentino outlet storefred perry shirtspandora jewelryoakley sunglasses wholesalemichael korsugg outlet online clearancemulberry handbagscheap jerseyscanada goose jacketsair max shoespolo outletcheap jerseys wholesalecanada goose jacketspolo outletlacoste polofitflops sale clearancepolo ralph laurencheap nba jerseynike shoes outletnike outletnba jerseyfred perry polocanada goose outletcanada goose outlet storelouboutin shoescoach outlet onlinecanada goose outlet storemichael kors outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletair max 2017cheap nhl jerseysmichael kors outlet onlineray-ban sunglassesfitflops salecoach outletpandora charmsray ban outletcanada goose outlet storecanada goose outletadidas ultra boostsnapbacks wholesaleferragamo outlet storekate spade outlet storecheap ugg bootscanada goose coatsmichael kors outletcanada goose ukpandora charms sale clearancembt shoescheap oakley sunglassesadidas outletcoach factory outletpandora braceletadidas yeezy shoesmcm handbagscoach outlet onlinepandora outlettrue religion outlet storepandora charms outletoakley sunglassescoach outlet onlinemichael kors outlettrue religion outlet onlinechristian louboutin uknfl jerseyspandora charmsmichael kors outletcoach factory outlettory burch outletasics shoesugg bootsoakley sunglasses wholesalekate spade handbagsrolex replica watchesfred perrynfl jerseys wholesalecheap ugg bootspolo ralph laurenpandora jewelrypandora charmsugg outlet onlinepolo outletralph lauren shirtscoach factory outletcoach outletcanada goosepandora jewelrypolo outletcanada goose jacketscoach outletmlb jerseyspandora jewelry outletcanada goose outletcheap nike shoescoach outlettrue religionmichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors outletcoach outlet onlinepandora jewelryoakley sunglasses wholesalelouis vuitton handbagsadidas yeezymichael kors outletralph lauren polo shirtsmichael kors outletmichael kors outletchristian louboutin outletpandora charmscanada goose outlet onlinemulberry handbagsralph laurenuggs outletnike air ma 90true religion jeanscanada goose jacketsnfl jerseys wholesalefitflops salepandora charmsugg boots clearancemichael korsugg bootscanada goose jacketstory burch shoeslouboutin shoesgiuseppe zanotti sneakerscanada goose outlet storeugg bootsralph lauren outletlacoste shirtsuggs outletcoach outletpandora jewelry outletcanada goosecoach outlet store onlinepandora charms sale clearancepuma outletkate spade outletmoncler outletpandora jewelry outletpandora charms sale clearancemoncler jacketspandora outletnike outlet onlinepandora charmspolo ralph lauren outletoakley sunglassesmulberry outletvalentino shoesmichael kors outletpandora jewelrycheap jordans for salebirkenstock sandalscoach outlet onlinecoach factory outletcheap oakley sunglassescoach outletcoach outletpandora jewelrycoach outlet onlinepolo outletmichael kors outletuggs outletnike outlet storepandora outletpolo outlet storespolo ralph laurencanada goose outletray ban wayfarerfred perry poloralph lauren ukmbt outletcoach outletcanada goose jacketsyaoxuemei20180508
Posted 08 May 2018

chenjinyan says
mont blanc pensnike outlet storekate spadetrue religion jeansbalenciaga shoeslongchamp outletadidas nmdralph laurenlouis vuittonoakley canadalouis vuittonmcm bagsmichael kors handbagsadidas football bootsray banadidas flip flopsray ban sunglassesmanchester united jerseymichael kors outletoakley sunglassesred bottom shoesjordan 3louis vuittoncarnival shoesdior handbagsnhl jerseyscheap nhl jerseyspandora jewelryjordan xx9cheap mlb jerseyssupremelouis vuitton outlet onlinetimberland bootspolo ralphbarcelona jerseyjordan 4coach factory onlineair jordan 11nike roshegucci outletadidas outletray banair maxcheap mlb jerseysjordansnike uklouis vuittonwholesale nfl jerseyslouis vuittonpandora jewelrymichael kors taschennike free runoakley sunglassesadidas outlet storetrue religion jeansstuart weitzman shoesair force 1nike shoxcoachpolo outletbvlgari ringshermes ukpolo outletcoach outletbirkenstock outletair jordanair jordancheap nba jerseysnike sbnike airfitflops outletcheap replica watchescoachcartier jewelryfila sneakersjordansnike blazerunder armour outletprada handbagsferragamo outletmichael kors ukair huarachemichael kors handbagsbaseball batscheap ray banslouis vuitton handbagslouis vuitton outletcheap rolex watchesair jordanmichael kors outletnike prestonike outlettoms outletcoach outlet onlinejordan 6true religion jeanspolo ralph lauren outletjordan 12mlb jerseysred bottomsadidas yeezysupreme ukdansko shoesoakley sunglassesalexander mcqueen shoesyeezy shoesair maxlouboutinpandora ukreplica watcheslongchampbirkenstock shoesoff-white clothingair max 95oakley sunglassessuicoke sandalsair max 90michael kors outletcoach outletvibram five fingerslouis vuitton outletcoach outlethollister outletlongchamp outletadidas jeremy scottoakley sunglassesair max 97coach outletcoach handbagsburberry scarfmac cosmeticsnfl jerseysnike dunkscoach factory outletkate spade outlettimberland outletlouboutinscarpe mbtjordansnfl jerseys wholesalejames harden shoesmiu miu shoeswedding shoesair max 1nike tennismichael kors handbags outletcoach factory outletnike tnair jordan 14jordan shoessupreme outletburberry outletroshe runoakley vaultcheap jerseyshermespolo ralph laurensupra shoesyeezy 500 blushasicssupremeadidas slidestory burchstussy hoodietag heuer watchesundefeated shoeslouis vuitton outletmarc jacobscheap oakley sunglassesburberry outletpandora jewelry canadaoff-white clothingnike kyrie 3adidas ultra boostnike flip-flopsmichael kors outletjimmy choo shoesmizuno running shoesralph lauren uktory burch outletadidas superstaradidas outlettrue religion jeansnike freemichael kors outlethermes outletmulberry handbagsadidas nmdnike shoestimberland bootsnike outletpolo ralphnike lunarglideadidas stan smithnike epic reactjordan 8burberry outlet onlinelouis vuitton outletlongchampbreitling watchesswarovskitoms outlet onlinecoach handbagsnew balancepradapradabirkenstock sandalsmbt shoespandora jewelryswarovski crystalsalvatore ferragamocoach outlet onlinejordanspolo outletfitflopskobe 11soccer jerseysbirkenstockceline outletflip-flopscoach outlet onlineair jordan shoesdolce and gabbanabalance shoeskevin durant shoesnike ukadidas outlet storecoach outletburberry outlet canadaray bantory burch outletcurry shoesjordan 1snapbacks wholesaleray banair max plusjordanlouis vuittonoakley sunglassescoach factory outlet onlineair maxadidas ukpandora outletvan cleef & arpels jewelryflopsoakley sunglassesjuicy couture outletnike air maxflip flopsair max 2017louis vuitton outletvans shoesadidas shoesbirkenstock sandalskate spadeconverse shoescheap rolex watchesbalenciaga shoeslouis vuitton handbagslinks of londoncheap nfl jerseysgivenchy handbagsbottega venetaasics running shoesy3 shoesrolex watchesbreguet watcheslongchampasics running shoesnike blazerjordanralph laurengiuseppe zanotti shoestrue religion jeansconversetod's shoesadidas yeezy 350adidas wingscoach outlet onlinesuperdry clothingnike air huarachebeats by drecoach outlet onlinelebron 15michael kors outletbalenciaga sandalsoakley sunglasses wholesaleharden vol 1ray ban sunglasses wholesalebasketball shoesnike shoes for mentrue religionpolo ralph laurenpandora charmsralph lauren uknike revolutionkate spadetimberland bootskate spadeflopsbcbgair max 2018nike air maxjordan shoesmalone souliers muleslouboutincheap nfl jerseysray ban sunglassesmont blancnike free runjordan pas chermichael kors outlet clearancetimberland pronike freepolo ralph laurenferragamo shoespuma slideslongchamp handbagsnike air forceherve leger dressesnike outlet onlinepandora charmslouis vuitton handbagsgucci slidesvans shoeslouis vuitton outletcoach factory outletrolex watchesmanolo blahnik shoesair maxmichael kors outletnike shoeslouboutinblackhawks jerseyjordan shoesray banbelstaff jacketsflip flopsnew balance sandalscoach outlet onlinemont blanc pensmishka clothingnike air maxvalentino shoescoach factory outlet onlinehermes birkin bagspuma fenty sandalsnike cortezcheap nfl jerseysray ban sunglassesmichael kors outlet onlinefingerlings monkeykate spade handbagscoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassesair jordanchristian louboutinlouis vuittonpandora jewelry canadaconverse shoesray banbeats by dremichael korspolo shirtsnike mercurial vaporbaseball jerseysair max 270audemars piguetralph lauren ukralph laurenadidas stan smith shoesflip-flopsmichael kors handbagspolo ralph laurenjordan retronike outletnike huarache shoesjordan 5michael korslouis vuittonhermes kelly baglight up shoesmichael kors outletnike outletmichael kors outletralph laurenswarovski jewelrylouboutinchristian louboutin outletchristian louboutinchristian louboutin shoeschristian louboutin outletcoach outletcoach outlet onlinemichael kors outlet storekobe 12nfl jerseys wholesaletory burchtory burch bagsprada bagsprada handbagscolumbia sportsweartimberland outlet20185.18chenjinyan
Posted 18 May 2018

valandrian says
bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002
bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002
bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002bd53002
bd53002
Posted 31 May 2018

clibin009 says
coach outletmichael kors outlet onlinenfl jerseys wholesalepandora jewelrykate spade outlet onlinesupreme shirtschristian louboutin shoestrue religion outletadidas outlet onlinemont blanc outletcoach outlet onlinepolo ralph laurenralph lauren outletugg bootsnfl jerseys wholesalefred perry clothingpolo shirtscanada goosechristian louboutin outletmichael kors outletadidas outlet storepandora charmschristian louboutin shoeskate spade outletmlb jerseyspolo ralph laurenpandora charmscheap jerseys wholesaleralph lauren uknike outletkate spade outletair max 90nike shoesugg bootsmont blancnhl jerseys wholesalemont blanc pensrolex watchtrue religion outletmichael kors outletpolo ralph laurenralph lauren polo shirtslongchamp outletchristian louboutin outletcheap jerseyspolo ralph lauren salefitflops sale clearancecanada goose jacketsugg outletlongchamp handbagscheap ugg bootsoakley sunglasses wholesalepandora outletmichael kors outlet clearancecoach outlet onlineray ban wayfarercoach outlet onlinemichael kors outletpandora charms sale clearanceray ban sunglassenike outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletrolex replica watches for saleoakley sunglasses wholesaleair max 2017michael kors outlet clearancecoach outletpandora jewelrynike shoesmichael kors outletmulberry salecanada goose jacketscheap nfl jerseyschristian louboutin saleugg bootsmbtoff white shoespolo ralph laurenrolex replicacoach outletfitflops outletoakley sunglassesuggs outletpolo ralph laurencoach factory outlet onlinelouis vuitton online shopcheap ray ban sunglasseshermes birkinmichael kors outletpolo pas cherkate spade outlet storekate spade outlet onlinekate spade outletpandora charmscoach outletadidas ultra boostcanada gooselebron shoesed hardy clothingugg bootspandora charmsrolex replicacanada goose jacketscanada goose ukmichael kors handbags salecheap nfl jerseyspandora jewelry outletcheap jordansair max 90michael kors outlet onlinecoach outletugg outletcheap oakley sunglassescanada goose outletpolo outletoakley sunglasses wholesalelouboutin shoescanada goose jacketspandora charmsasics running shoesray ban wayfarerpandora charms sale clearancesupreme outletnike outlet storenfl jerseysfred perry outletpandora jewelrytory burch outletnike outletugg bootscoach factory outletcheap jordans for salecoach outlet online storecanada goose outlettory burch outlet onlinecoach outletcanada goose jacketsmulberry handbagscoach outletmcm baguggs outletjordan shoesmichael kors outlet onlinemichael kors outlet clearanceoakley sunglassescanada goose jacketsmoncler outletfitflops salechristian louboutin shoesnfl jerseys wholesaleralph laurencheap mlb jerseyssuperdrypandora jewelrycoach outlet onlineprada outletmichael kors outletpolo ralph laurenmichael kors outlet onlinetory burch outletlouis vuitton factory outletmichael kors outletmichael kors outlet clearancefred perry shirtskate spade handbagsray ban sunglasses wholesaleprada outlet onlinepandora outletugg outlettory burch outletmbt shoes clearance outletcoach outlettory burch outlet onlinelouboutin outletnba jerseynike outlet storechristian louboutin shoesoakley sunglasses wholesaletrue religion jeansray ban outletoakley sunglassespandora outletralph lauren outletnike huarachehermes beltscheap mlb jerseysmichael kors outlet onlinemichael kors outlet onlinepolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletvalentino outlet storecoach factory outletcheap snapbackscanada goose jacketsmichael kors outletralph lauren ukpandora outlettrue religion jeanscoach outlet online coach factory outletmichael kors outlet onlinepandora charmscanada goose jacketscanada goose jacketsmichael kors handbagscoach factory outletkobe shoesmoncler outletcoach outlet store onlinecoach outlet onlinecanada goose outlet storenfl jerseyschristian louboutin outletshenyuhang20180607
Posted 07 Jun 2018

clibin009 says
ralph laurenmichael kors outletasicsjordan xx9coach outlet onlinehermes outletray bannike outletmichael korspandora jewelrykobe 12tory burch handbagspolo ralphnfl jerseyssuprememont blanc penstory burchchristian louboutinmichael kors handbagslouboutincoach outlet onlinenike prestopuma slidesnike freechristian louboutin outletoakley sunglassessalvatore ferragamonike flip-flopsnike tennissupremeadidascoach factory outletmulberry handbagsstuart weitzmanjordan 8ralph laurenburberry salenike air force 1kate spade outletcoach walletscoach outletpolo ralph laurencoach outlet store onlineadidas football bootsferragamo shoesswarovski jewelrynike air maxkobe 11new balancemichael kors outlet clearanceherve leger dressespolo shirtslongchamp outletjordanlouboutincoach outletadidas nmd outletcoach outletcoach outletdolce and gabbanaconverse shoesnike revolutionnike freecheap nfl jerseysasicsjordan shoeswholesale snapback hatscheap nfl jerseystrue religion jeansred bottomscoach outletlebron 15nike air force 1off-white clothingvans outlettrue religion jeansralph laurenlight up shoesflopscelineair jordanlouboutinsupreme clothingray ban sunglassespandora jewelrynike outlet onlinenike outlet storemichael kors handbagsfila sneakersnike freetimberland outletstussy clothingnike air max 2017adidas stan smithnike outletnba jerseyskate spade handbagsnike air max 2018danskomlb jerseysroshe runcoach outletcoach outlet store onlineyeezy shoesjordanscoach factory outletoakley vaultoakley sunglassesnike freepandora jewelrylouboutinbaseball batsair jordancoach outletbreitling watchesmcm backpacksac longchamptory burchjordanadidas outletlongchamplongchamp handbagsbasketball shoesnike shoesbarcelona jerseykate spade outlethermes kelly bagmanchester united jerseynike factoryray bannike mercurialtag heuer watchesnike shoesnike dunksbelstaff outletkate spade outletmanolo blahnik shoesadidas outletred bottom shoessupreme new yorkharden vol 1jordanlongchampnike trainersjordan shoesoakley sunglassesnike sbnew balance sandalscheap jerseysmarc jacobsbottega venetaharden vol 2links of londonray bansmlb jerseysmichael korsmbtrolex watchesvibram fivefingersmbtralph lauren outletnike air maxgiuseppe zanottioakley sunglassespandora jewelrymishka clothingbreguet watchesfitflopscheap jerseyslongchamptrue religion saletimberland outletbcbgnike shoes for womenadidas jeremy scottjordanoff-whitemichael kors outletjordansnike cortezswarovski jewelrynike air max 97beats headphonesnike kyrie 3adidas slidesadidas wingsray ban sunglassestimberlandvan cleef & arpels jewelrybalenciaga sandalstrue religionadidas outletmichael kors outletjordanscoach outletray banralph laurenmichael korsadidas shoesnike outletralph laurenchristian louboutinaudemars piguetkate spade outletray ban sunglassesjordan 12fitflopscoach factory outletnike air max 1mlb jerseysy-3 shoesnew balance shoescoach factory outletlouboutinbeats by dretrue religion outletvalentino shoesfingerlings monkeytrue religion outletmontblanc pennike air max 90kate spade handbagsjordan 1pandora outletpandora charmsjuicy couture outletmiu miu handbagsferragamomichael kors ukoakley sunglasses cheapflip flopsnike air max 270tory burchshoe carnivalburberry outletjordan 6christian louboutin shoesnike blazeroakley sunglassesundefeated clothingoakley sunglassesprada handbagspolo outlethuaracheadidas flip flopsadidas ultra boosthermes bagsadidas nmd for salecheap nhl jerseysbirkenstock sandalsstephen curry shoespolo outletburberry outlethockey jerseyscoach handbagstod's shoesmizunocheap jordanspandora jewelryadidas yeezy 350 boostcoach outletbalenciaga triple smichael korsralph lauren outletjordan 5fitflopsmichael kors outletfitflopslongchamp outletmichael korstimberlandbalenciagaair maxmont blanc penscoach outletcoach outletgivenchy handbagsadidas superstar shoessupra shoescolumbia sportswearmichael korspandora jewelryreplica rolex watchesdior handbagsbaseball jerseysnike rosheralph laurenmichael kors outletconverse shoesjordan 11cheap nfl jerseyscoach outletkevin durant shoesnike storealexander mcqueenray ban sunglassesrunning shoesralph laurenjordan shoesnike air max plusadidas yeezyray ban sunglassespolo ralph laurennike lunarglideadidas stan smithjordan 3nike blazercoach outlet onlinelouboutinjimmy choo outlethollister outlettimberland bootsmichael kors outletjordan 4oakley sunglassesnike huarachenike tnburberry outletsuicokeralph laurenmac cosmeticsflipflopsmichael kors handbagsprada outletbirkenstock shoesprada handbagsray banssoccer jerseysray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletnike air maxhermes bagspuma fenty slidesvans shoesunder armourjordan pas chernike shoxnfl jerseysyeezy desert rat 500fitflops saleair maxnike air max 95michael kors outletnike epic reactgucci slidesbvlgari jewelryjordansjordan shoeskate spade handbagstory burch outletconverseprada outletnike outlet storepradacoach bagsmalone souliers mulesbirkenstock outletcheap nfl jerseyspolo ralph laurensuperdryhermes beltwedding shoescartier braceletjordanschenyingying20180609 ?
Posted 09 Jun 2018

chenjinyan says
ralph laurenmichael kors outletnike air force 1louboutinray banpuma slidesralph lauren outletadidas yeezyjordan shoesred bottom shoestrue religionmaillot de footpradacheap jordansbaseball jerseyspuma fentyray ban sunglassessac longchampadidas outletnike roshebaseball batssupreme new yorkpandora jewelrysupremekate spade outletnike shoespolo outletray ban sunglasseskate spade outletnike air max 270asicsjordansharden vol 2mont blanc pensoff-whitejordan 8snew balance sandalsoakley sunglassesaudemars piguetnike huarachebreguet watchesmanolo blahnikadidas originalskobe 11coach factory outletlongchamp outletnew balancemcm backpacknfl jerseyslight up shoesmaglie calcionike air maxchristian louboutinadidas yeezyvalentinomichael korscelinenike revolutionoakley sunglasseshermes kelly bagconverse shoescoach outletnike cortezbalenciaga shoesray bansmichael kors outletcoach outletmlb jerseysadidas nmdadidas wingsnike air max pluswedding shoesnike tnoakley sunglassesadidas ultra boostsuprememichael korschristian louboutin outletpolo ralph laurenlongchamp outletnike air maxoakley sunglassesmichael kors outletcoach walletstory burch outlettrue religion jeansnike dunkschristian louboutinswarovskiyeezy shoessoccer jerseysadidas nmdmontblanc fountain pencoach outletfussball trikotslongchamplinks of londonfitflops salefitflopslebron 15jordansadidas outletoakley sunglassesadidas superstarfitflopsjordan 6sadidas flip flopscamisetas de futbolflopsbcbgcoach outlettory burch outlettrue religionmbtadidas outlettimberlandjordan xx9nike storeshoe carnivalconverse outletjordan 4ssoccer jerseyskobe 12true religion outletnike tennisjordan shoesmontblancred bottom shoescoach factory outletmaglia calciobvlgari jewelrytrue religion outletcoach outletreplica rolex watchesmlb jerseysmichael kors handbagspandora outletvibram fivefingersnike blazercoach outletray ban sunglassesnike air max 95michael kors outlet clearancenike prestojimmy choo outletadidas shoeslongchampadidasnike free runralph laurenadidas stan smithmalone souliersfitflopsoff-whiterunning shoesnike shoesgivenchy handbagsmarc jacobsbirkenstocknike air max 2017roshe runtag heuer watchessalvatore ferragamopradamishka clothingburberry saleralph laurenray ban sunglassespolo ralphjuicy couture outletcoach outletjordansnew balance shoescoach outletlouboutindior handbagscheap nfl jerseyskate spade outletnike air maxchristian louboutincoach factory outletnike mercurialcoach outletpolo ralph laurensupra shoesgucci slidescoach outletstephen curry shoescoach outletalexander mcqueenkate spade handbagsferragamomac cosmeticsmichael kors outletair jordan pas cherair jordany3 shoeschristian louboutintory burch handbagscoach bagsnike shoes for womencheap nfl jerseysnfl jerseyssupreme clothingdolce gabbanaair maxasicsnike sbtimberland outletcheap nhl jerseystimberlandadidas football bootsadidas slidesvan cleef & arpelsnike outletbeats by drelouboutinjordanred bottom shoesundefeated clothingcoach outlet onlinetod shoesray ban sunglassescoach outletlongchamp outletpandora jewelrynike air max 1soccer jerseysoakley sunglassesfootball shirtspolo ralph laurenmichael korsnike outlet storeair jordantory burchpandora jewelryprada handbagsmichael kors outletnike huaracheralph lauren ukjordannike air max 2018balenciaga sandalsstuart weitzmannike blazertimberlandjordan 1ray ban sunglassesbasketball shoeshermes beltlongchampbalenciagalouboutinjordansnike air force 1ralph laurenjordan 12nike flip-flopsoakley sunglassesswarovski jewelrytimberlandsuperdry clothinghermestory burch bagscoach outletjordan 3sbelstaff outletprada outletcheap jerseysferragamofila shoescoach outlet onlinemlb jerseysyeezy desert rat 500michael kors outletjordan shoesnike freenike lunarglidecolumbiaburberry outletnike factorymichael kors handbagsmizunohermes bagsnike air maxpandora jewelrymanchester united jerseyconversemichael korsnhl jerseysfingerlings monkeyralph lauren outletjordansrolex watchesnike air max 90ray ban sunglassesnfl jerseysray bancoach outlet store onlinecoach outletnike outletnike outlet store onlinecoach handbagsair jordankate spadenike trainerstrikots günstigmulberrysnapback hatsmichael kors handbagspandora charmsburberry outletpolo ralph laurennike outlet onlinefitflopskevin durant shoesherve leger dressesjordan 5ralph lauren outletmichael korshollistergiuseppe zanottinike epic reactray ban sunglassesoakley sunglassesstussy clothinghermesnfl jerseyspandora jewelryadidas jeremy scottunder armour outletcheap nfl jerseyssuicoke sandalsnike air max 97breitling watchespandora jewelrycamisetas de futboldanskobirkenstock sandalstrue religion jeansmichael korsmbtmaillot de foot pas chermichael kors outletmichael kors outletpolo outletkate spade outletbottega venetavans outletoakley sunglassesbirkenstock outletmiu miu handbagsvans shoesjordanbarcelona jerseyjordan shoescartier jewelryflipflopsralph laurenprada outletjordan 11michael korsbeats headphonesnike outletralph laurenbirkenstocknike freehermes outletnike shoxcoach outletkate spade handbagsnba jerseysnike freepolo shirtsnike kyrie 3burberryflip flopsharden vol 1cheap jerseysnfl jerseys20186.19chenjinyan
Posted 19 Jun 2018

Reply to Topic