Ali Zafar’s groundbreaking video...

2237 views 45 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

Finally…is the word that springs to mind when you think of Ali Zafar releasing a brand new video. The long awaited video of Chal Dil Meray, the poptastic song from his multi platinum selling debut album ‘Huqa Pani’, has been directed by Jami.

And here’s the twist in the tale: the video is the very 1st single take video of Pakistan. In this unique video the cameras are kept rolling and are recording every step of the Channo boy’s moves.

Will he be able to strike yet another monster hit with his upcoming video? Well we will have to wait and see but with his recent win at the Lux Style Awards in Dubai we are sure that he wont have too much trouble doing so.

Posted 18 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
can't wait 2 see it.
Posted 18 Jun 2004

This should be very interesting!
Posted 19 Jun 2004

the song isnt thatt good like Channo.
I think he shoulda made the video of Huqa Pani instead
Posted 19 Jun 2004

If I wanna see a better video for any song it has to be that "Lahore Lahore Hai"

Firstly what the heck is doing in London shooting the video when the song is about Lahore? It looks like the whole video was shot by a camcorder or something!
Posted 19 Jun 2004

umair16 says
cool carnt wait to see it . .

I have also seen that video "Lahore Lahore Hai"

But he also made one which was shot in lahore.
Posted 19 Jun 2004

sanam411 says
LUV HIS MUSIC....AND HIM
Posted 19 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
'lahore lahore eh' was an outstanding video. LOL. the best part was the fact that tafu had that blonde lady so into the song. she knew all the lyrics.
Posted 19 Jun 2004

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww chal dil meray is one of the best song of the album cant wait yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
Posted 19 Jun 2004

paki_fan says
yeah agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see either
Posted 19 Jun 2004

paki_fan says
hey i haven't seen 'lahor lahore hai's' video where did u guys get it from?
Posted 19 Jun 2004

y r u guys talkin bout the unprofessional tariq tafu. this forum is about Zafar
Posted 19 Jun 2004

Lets discuss the two extremes!
Posted 20 Jun 2004

paki_fan says
yaar bush_blasta i just asked.....be cool!!
Posted 20 Jun 2004

Posted 20 Jun 2004

paki_fan says
Posted 21 Jun 2004

well finally i have seen the much awaited video but really iam dissapointed cuz the video is simply pathetic no story line no theme what so ever just an idiotic video
Posted 21 Jun 2004

egoistguy4 says
right charit...
Posted 21 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
saw it. liked it.

4 a one-take video, it was done without any flaws. very creative in my opinion. not as good as 'channo' but decent.
Posted 21 Jun 2004

wait..its out already?Chal Dil Mere?what channel showed it
Posted 21 Jun 2004

yeh_dil says
www.alizafar.net       
Posted 21 Jun 2004

umair16 says
I just really want to know when the hell is Sony going to show the dam awards or are they going to present last years awards as this years awards . . i really want to watch them.
Posted 22 Jun 2004

Rain Man says
i've seen channos video on Sony, it was awesome, made it look like a rap music video...
so i guess waitin for his next new video will be worth it...
his new album was jus awesome...
Posted 22 Jun 2004

Bush_Blasta said:

wait..its out already?Chal Dil Mere?what channel showed it

u can watch it on INDUS MUSIC,ARY THE MUSIC, ARYDIGITAL.
Posted 22 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
or just go to pakistanimedia.com!
Posted 22 Jun 2004

Rain Man says
pakistanimedi.com
is the print good over there, like quality wise
Posted 23 Jun 2004

sal_fan says
yesterday i saw the video of chal dil mere...ali looks really nice in it...the video is ok...not impressive actually but yah its special cuz ali is in it and also cuz the other people in the video i.e his guards and othas who r along him...they r all people from our very own college and its gr8
Posted 23 Jun 2004

how cum i cant play it on pakistanimedia. i have Windows Media player 9, and its not playing(im a member also)
Posted 24 Jun 2004

Rain Man says
forget it, i'll jus watch it on sony
Posted 24 Jun 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ yas. yaar the quality is average. a little blurred, but worth it if u r an ali zafar fan.

and bush blasta yaar...i have no idea why it won't work? try refreshing the page? maybe that will help? or PM the webmasters there.
Posted 24 Jun 2004

Rain Man says
the section don't load up
i click on music section n it come as a blank page, i've refreshed it so many times...
aint there ne other sites, which got this video...
Posted 24 Jun 2004

Reply to Topic