LUCKY REEMA

3136 views 54 replies
Reply to Topic
Hoppo

Total Posts: 218

Hot news dont knwo if u lot have heard it tho, Im read in the asian film mag that in the recnt bollywood awards reema was there. Hollywood actor jean claud van dam who has come in many big holly movies saw her and has offered her an role in his up coming mvie. There was a pic of them togther. Can this be reemas next big thing being on screen in hollywood.i think this is competition against ashiwya what ever her name is as she is trying to make it big in holly as she is has offred a role in the next bond movie.
Posted 30 Jul 2004

Ashii says
that stupppiiiid belg gooofy van dam
aik jaise dono..

reema n van dam,, wahh wah kya couple lage ga
movie s name : dumb n dumber
Posted 30 Jul 2004

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dumb and dumber ohohoohhohho sall u remind me me a gr8 movie what if rema plays the role of jim cary
Posted 30 Jul 2004

what a joke...stay in lollywood..better for you reema!!!
Posted 30 Jul 2004

paki lion says
wuhahah reema in hollywood???? first she must take lessons for english...
Posted 30 Jul 2004

umair16 says
i dont know what all ur problems are . . if its true then good luck reema and go for me.
Posted 30 Jul 2004

funny
Posted 30 Jul 2004

MR PERFECT says
umair16 said:

i dont know what all ur problems are . . if its true then good luck reema and go for me.

agree.
Posted 30 Jul 2004

lollywood main reema ne kiya jo..Hollywood ko badnaam karne ja rahe hai
Posted 30 Jul 2004

umair16 says
shahrukh khan said:

no she wont . who would u like to see go hollywood from pakistan . . she is earning her way to hollywood unlike most actresess who are runing to bollywood . . shs's the only one trying to make a movie which can improve lollywood . . She did a excellent dance at the bollywood awards which the hollywood actors loved. thats why she got noticed.
Posted 30 Jul 2004

umair16 said:

shahrukh khan said:

no she wont . who would u like to see go hollywood from pakistan . . she is earning her way to hollywood unlike most actresess who are runing to bollywood . . shs's the only one trying to make a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=movie&v=56">mo vie</a> which can improve lollywood . . She did a excellent dance at the bollywood awards which the hollywood actors loved. thats why she got noticed.

sirf dance aur kya kare gie
Posted 30 Jul 2004

MR PERFECT says
umair16 said:

no she wont . who would u like to see go hollywood from pakistan . . she is earning her way to hollywood unlike most actresess who are runing to bollywood . . shs's the only one trying to make a movie which can improve lollywood . . She did a excellent dance at the bollywood awards which the hollywood actors loved. thats why she got noticed.

once again..i agree.

shahrukh yaar...kiyun reema ke peechay pargay ho?! lol.
Posted 30 Jul 2004

umair16 says
like i said who would u like to see go hollywood from pakistan . . u say u support it but when out actresess get a chance u put them down . . if as pakistani wont support them who will.
If she get's into hollywood . then hollywood would notice the pakistani film industrie and that could be a good thing for pakistan.

U might not want her to go but i do .
Posted 30 Jul 2004

choro yaar jaane do... edge kahan peeche para hoon
Posted 30 Jul 2004

well agar wo best actress hoti i would say wow but lolly main tu koi hai hi nahi
Posted 30 Jul 2004

umair16 says
No one is best actresess in pakistan becauise they dont make good movies in lollywood which someone can watch and say that was good actting . . if the movie is good the artist get reconized if not no one cere's.
But i like her cos she is a true pakistan trying to improve the indusrie unlike meera and sana who are runing to bollywood trying to make it big.
Meera is even producing a bollywood movie . . WHY ? . why dont she try and help pakistan and procuse a lollywood movie.
Posted 30 Jul 2004

bring new talent ya en ko bhurhape tak chalana hai
Posted 30 Jul 2004

dimagh kharab ho gaya hoga un ka ya ziyada pee lee hogee
Posted 30 Jul 2004

Paki_Kuri says
umair16 said:

like i said who would u like to see go hollywood from pakistan . . u say u support it but when out actresess get a chance u put them down . . if as pakistani wont support them who will.
If she get's into hollywood . then hollywood would notice the pakistani film industrie and that could be a good thing for pakistan.

U might not want her to go but i do .

I totally agree w/ everything u said...I she is gonna be in a hollywood movie, than i wish her the best of luck and hope she makes pakistan's name shine! and i've heard her speak english and she sounds fine to me...
Posted 30 Jul 2004

MR PERFECT says
i agree with paki kuri and umair.

yaars...agar reema nahin, to aur kaun?? who can represent pakistan better internationally?? her looks are fine, english is fine, and her acting ability is top notch.
Posted 31 Jul 2004

umair16 says
thank u Edge and everyone else who took my side . .

Its better then meera or sana going their . . She's making her way their cos she trying hard . . she dont blab about geting a affer bron this director this producer from bollywood like most of the lolyywod actresess are doin these days.
Posted 31 Jul 2004

paki lion says
i would like to see amna haq, sunita marshall, natasha hussein or zara sheikh wid their good looks to go to hollywood as they are actresses from the new generation not like reema, who is now very old...and her english is not that good, she can only say few words...
Posted 31 Jul 2004

umair16 says
their's no point of just going for beauty . . they need to fit ther other catagories for a actresess . . Zara is probley the onlyone on ur list which could fit just right . . anma haq is a pretty but she need to polish her actting up a little... cos if she act's bad in a movie that could mean inbarasment for lollywood.
Posted 31 Jul 2004

paki_fan says
Edge said:

i agree with paki kuri and umair.

yaars...agar reema nahin, to aur kaun?? who can represent pakistan better internationally?? her looks are fine, english is fine, and her acting ability is top notch.

agree with three of u

and umair yaar don't talk about meera and sana in hollywood..
i think reema is the one who can represent pakistan in better way..with all her abilities
Posted 31 Jul 2004

Posted 31 Jul 2004

Rain Man says
Hoppo said:

Hot news dont knwo if u lot have heard it tho, Im read in the asian film mag that in the recnt bollywood awards reema was there. Hollywood actor jean claud van dam who has come in many big holly movies saw her and has offered her an role in his up coming mvie. There was a pic of them togther. Can this be reemas next big thing being on screen in hollywood.i think this is competition against ashiwya what ever her name is as she is trying to make it big in holly as she is has offred a role in the next bond movie.

wow, Jean Claud is an awesome action actor, that'll be a good start in hollywood for reema, if the news is true n not some rumour...
n ppl who think Jean Claud sux, well u guys gotta watch some of his wicked movies like, bloodsport, lion heart, double impact, n who can forget STREET FIGHTER... Van Rulez the action screen
Posted 31 Jul 2004

karate karey gie reema wow
Posted 01 Aug 2004

good luck
Posted 01 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
reema is only 26-27 years old. since when did that become too old??!!
Posted 01 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
they can use Speacial Effects for reema, i guess
Posted 01 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. common yaar....she doesnt need special effects!

Posted 02 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic