Solid wood floor maintenance

632 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
xiao1236

Total Posts: 0

Usually you can use a vacuum cleaner or broom to clean the surface dust, and then soaked wet wipers or mops to wipe the floor surface. It is best to open the doors and windows after mopping the floor so that the air can circulate and blow dry the floor as soon as possible. Composite wood floor wear layer if damaged will make the floor moisture-proof function and brightness affected, therefore, walking on the floor, should try to wear cloth slippers, the best barefoot.To the furniture feet are affixed to the soft end of the protective pad to avoid scratching the floor furniture floor wear layer, do not let heavy objects smashed wear layer. Do not use sandpaper, sander, steel brushes, strong detergents or metal tools to clean the laminate flooring. If the cats at home, to find ways to solve the destruction of cat's claws."easy to made patio floor,flooring distributor wholesaler importer,cheapest floor tiles price in india "
Posted 30 Jan 2018

Solid Wood Floor is the easiest thing to maintain for me because of it's construction. People on https://medium.com/@moiseskeppler/4-ways-to-keep-your-bagless-vacuum-in-tip-top-shape-e6db04b9a418 also agree with me and they say that I'm right on this.
Posted 02 Mar 2018

Posted 31 Mar 2018

Reply to Topic