Ruslan5202

1667 days old here
Total Posts: 0

Dynamics, style and functionality – that’s what the newly designed and constructed BMW Bikes stand for. Inspired by the fixie trend, they now take the stage with completely new and innovative frame design. Whether you want to ride fast and free or take a leisurely cruise through the city: thanks to their clear formal language and intelligent functions, they set entirely new urban trends.
  • [/*]
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

The BMW Rear Cycle Carrier can safely transport two bicycles or e-bikes up to a weight of 60kg. It’s lightweight, sturdy and thanks to the click-on function, mounting the rear carrier rack system is extremely easy, as is attaching your bikes with the ratchet system. The tilt function ensures that the luggage compartment remains fully accessible at all times and the holder can be folded away and stored in the luggage compartment when not in use. The BMW Rear Cycle Carrier is available on a range of BMW models, speak to your local retailer or order online.
  • [/*]
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

The Original BMW Roof Cycle Carrier can safely transport racing, touring, mountain or children’s bikes up to a maximum of 20kg. Tool free to attach to existing vehicle specific roof bars, the BMW Roof Cycle Carrier can transport up to four bicycles side by side and for increased security, the cycle carrier and bicycle can be locked separately to prevent theft. Roof bars are available to purchase separately and the BMW Cycle Carrier is available across a range of models. Order online or speak to your local retailer.
  • [/*]
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

The new BMW Active Hybrid E-Bike with a modern, almost noiseless drive unit offers an extended range. The e-bike is equipped with an innovative LED battery charge status display. The display, which is integrated in the front end, has a smartphone connection and can be controlled via an app.
  • [/*]
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Clear form with a sure style: The slim design and the almost invisible battery integrated in the frame geometry create this effect in the BMW Urban Hybrid EBike. This e-bike is also equipped with an innovative LED battery charge status display.
  • [/*]
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

The material mix of aluminium and carbon-fibre along the same lines as the BMW M vehicles provides this bike with its sports performance. The carbon-fibre fork especially developed for the bike meant that the weight could be reduced by 1kg.
  • [/*]
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Designed with the same precision we bring to our cars and motorcycles, BMW’s award-winning bicycles are not your average pedal bike. Every bike in the range has been carefully crafted and built using the best components and technology. From the Hydroformed Aluminium Frames to the Carbon Seat Supports, we’ve worked hard to ensure every BMW journey is a better one.
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

I think it's better to create computer games yourself. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the services of the https://meliorgames.com/game-development-outsourcing custom software development company. I have been working with them for over a year now and I guarantee their reliability. they are real professionals in this field and I think you will like their services
Posted 05 Sep 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Hairstyles without bangs are timeless classics for men of any age, which can still be very fashionable. In this article, we have collected ten ideas for lovers of traditional haircuts and one ultra-modern option, as well as recommendations for choosing a short haircut without bangs and caring for it.
Posted 27 Aug 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

this is a really very important topic and I will be grateful for your helpful advice in this area.  I also have most of the problems with hormones and I don't know how to solve it.  many hormonal drugs are hazardous to health.  It makes me sad
Posted 29 Jul 2020

Topic: Storage

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

You are right, there are a lot of this. But I would like to recommend you to choose Juce. You can go url for getting more information.  I use it for my business, and I am sure that my important data reserved. They guarantee not only the perfect durability and availability but also the faster data access speed. I am sure it is safety and convenient. 
Posted 13 Jul 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

I have enough money for me to satisfy all my needs and I am happy. My main source of income is my business in Dubai. I have a large number of regular customers and this brings me a high monthly income. this company helped me to get residence visa dubai https://emirabiz.com/getting-uae-residency/ and provided a large number of other professional services necessary for the rapid development of my business
Posted 29 Jun 2020

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

What video format do you need? I can give you useful advice for quickly and easily converting videos from https://mp4tomp3.com/ mp4 to mp3. I’ve been using this site for over a year now and don’t download various expensive and difficult to use conversion programs. It is free and translated into many languages. I am sure that this will help you quickly change the format and not spend money
Posted 20 Dec 2019

Topic: Cooking

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

I love to cook and I do it with great pleasure usually. My wife usually buys groceries at regular supermarkets. I order delivery of products from the store sometimes as well. I think it is profitable and convenient.
Posted 09 Dec 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Try to use google for searching such firms or ask your friends. I think it will help you to find what you want
Posted 10 Nov 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Sport is my hobby. I like various sports such as volleyball, bambinton, tennis and soccer. In addition, my friends and I often visit football bars, watch popular matches and enjoy it. This site https://777score.cm/ helps me to find out all the important events in the world of sports and I am grateful to the developers for always providing accurate statistics, game dates, team achievements and much more.
Posted 27 Oct 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

I think some artificial intelligence developments will help you get what you want. There are many companies involved in the development of such programs. You can read more about it on https://spd.group/machine-learning/top-ai-companies/ . Such companies can provide such programs as  programs for control, analyses, analytics, etc.
Posted 21 Oct 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

?
I prefer to give my boyfriend only useful gifts. the last time I gave him a new phone and he was happy
Posted 20 Oct 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Nice! I visited their site, and I can say that I like it! I will turn to them and I hope that they helps me!
Posted 01 Oct 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Right!
Posted 30 Sep 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Customer services are really popular now, and it is not deception! Such services can get you not fake clients. They can get you a leads, clients that can became a real. I am an owner of a small business, and I worked with https://www.leadsmarket.com/why-choose-us . They helps me to get leads, that became a real customers! It is really cool!
Posted 27 Sep 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Nice!
Posted 27 Sep 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

I think the most expensive footballer is Messi. I constantly monitor his victories and sports achievements and I am sure that he is very talented. I regularly monitor his matches on this site. http://777score.co.uk/ This is the best site that helps me to know all the results of my favorite football players, their achievements, victory games and many other useful information.
Posted 21 Sep 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

interesting article! i like FIFA! 
Posted 21 Sep 2019

Topic: Crypto

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

It is an interesting! Thanks for your tip, I will try it!
Posted 11 Sep 2019

Topic: New job

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

We live in a 21st century, and I can say that there are many opportunities to work from home now. You can find it in the Internet. Personally I work with a different crypto. I trade with it through https://btcbit.net/sell-dash-to-credit-card . It is easy here, because I need only my credit card and some free time! Try it, if it is interesting for you!
Posted 11 Sep 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

There are many translators who can do it for you. But I would like to recommend you https://adgloriam-translations.com/ . It is a good company, that can make translation and notarized documents or other texts for you. They fulfilled my order and I can say that they did it qualitatively and not expensively!
Posted 11 Sep 2019

Topic: Home job

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

You can work not for someone, but for yourself! It is easy now, because there are many kinds of a job in the Internet. For example, sports betting, trading, etc. I work with a crypto. I do it through the site where I can buy or https://btcbit.net/sell]sell cryptocurrency[/url] . Try it, because it is beneficial and interesting sphere.
Posted 10 Sep 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Do you want to do something out of the ordinary? That's cool, because banal dating is not interesting. Me and my girlfriend arranged a date for myself in the escape room. It was unforgettable! We were two. We solved interesting problems and found ourselves in a little detective story! Look, we found this room in London on https://nowescape.com/london-uk-escape-rooms/tags/for-2-players . How's the idea for a date? Try it!
Posted 06 Sep 2019

Ruslan5202

1667 days old here

Yes, I like watching YouTube
Posted 04 Sep 2019