x5_452_max

7148 days old here
Total Posts: 16

Thanks mate...I'll be more happy if you guys join us too :)
Posted 22 Sep 2007

x5_452_max

7148 days old here

Asalam O Alaikum n Ramadan Mubarak
Am posting in this topic just to let ppl here know that the site has been updated quite a lot in prev. months.

now you can visit the forums at
http://www.mosaicgreen.com/forum2/default.asp
Discussion relating simply fun, religion, politics, education, poetry, movies, music, games and more.

the community personals site at
http://www.mosaicgreen.com/personals
gives u personal space, a contact book, personal blog, chat rooms, flash games, fights, confessions, horoscope and rankings.

and the wallpapers site at
http://www.mosaicgreen.com/4images
over 1300 wallpapers in 203 categories (respective of copyrights), user based uploads and downloads as zip files

much more to come...so dont forget to visit us
Posted 19 Sep 2007

x5_452_max

7148 days old here

in 9th pic from the top...is he not looking at her Bazumbaz
Posted 28 Jan 2007

x5_452_max

7148 days old here

paki lion said:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">WHAT! OMG YAAR. u r just 4gettin bout Islam. it doesnt matter if its 2003!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

i dont want to comments about religion or whatsoever..but i want to remind everyone that not every pakistani is a believer and not every pakistani is a muslim..and first of all u guyz comments other peoples about their clothes..lets me ask u all..do u guyz pray 5 times a day?do u pay zakaat?why do u listen to music, its haraam! and why do u guyz watch bollywood movies, coz its all full of rude scenes?does anyone comments u about this habit?NO NO ONE DID!THEN WHAT RIGHT DO U GUZY HAVE TO COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES? IT IS WRITTEN IN THE QURAN, FIRST LOOK AT UR SELF THEN COMMENTS OTHER PERSONS..AND BESIDE THIS..IF SOME PAKISTANI GIRLS WANTS TO WEAR SKIRTS WHY DO U BOTHER ABOUT THIS?DOES SHE CAUSE ANY HARM BY WEARING A SKIRT?NO SHE DOESN'T..I HATE THIS KIND OF PEOPLES WHO ALWAYS STUCK THEIR NOSE INTO EVERYONE'S BUSINESS..!QUAID-E-AZAM WANTS A MODERN PROGRESSIVE PAKISTAN BUT ALL U GUYZ ARE JUST TORNING HIS DREAMS...VERY SAD!

a very very old post...REALLY OLD
but anyway...what will bother me if a girl wears a mini, a bikini or walk around naked? nothing i say, but also if that girl is teased or raped...that won't bother me at all either...cuz she got it comming..no comments on religion...none given
i can practically give a speech here without even touching the topic of religion but whats the use anyway? these things cannot be stopped till some one cut them from the root...

La Revolution...lol
Posted 07 Nov 2006

x5_452_max

7148 days old here

lolz...i know one thing...she charges more than noor for a night...
Posted 13 Nov 2005

x5_452_max

7148 days old here

thanx mates :-) and since uve removed my signature lolz...i think u found it offending well sorry for that...ne hows...thnx foor cheering me up so m i gonna see u there? :P
Posted 23 Apr 2005

x5_452_max

7148 days old here

oh that is fine dear....at first i dint notice that i shudnt be posting adverts in other forums...sorry for that too..
Posted 22 Apr 2005

x5_452_max

7148 days old here

hi

http://www.mosaicgreen.com

its a new site so i dont think ne of potentials wud feel lost there :-) ... members are nice and they welcome nice ppl... :-) ... there are enuff catagories to keep u busy and many are on their way...u are welcome to join and as an advantage when the main site will be launched u will get many features which are not for FREE...
Posted 19 Apr 2005

Topic: Buck up Sana!

x5_452_max

7148 days old here

Posted 30 Sep 2004