Reply to Topic
tarar786

Total Posts: 2636

Posted 22 Jun 2003

faysal says
toobah politics???[angrypirat]
Posted 23 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
abb itni bhi bori nahi......sifr thori see too curruption ha:)
Posted 23 Jun 2003

faysal says
do u call it thoori???[:D]door ke dhool suhaney[;)]
Posted 23 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
lolz......meray matlab ha ........ her banday main thori hi too ha....mila ker ziada ho jati ha.....abb pervaiz musharaf ko daikh loo.....intehai sharif insaan tha......per jab say doosroon kay sath mila......line say gya......
Posted 23 Jun 2003

faysal says
naheen ji.katraa katraa hi darya banta hai.aur pervaiz musharraf darya hain.ulta dekho
Posted 23 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
per pehlay nahi tha........i know him persnally
Posted 23 Jun 2003

faysal says
really how??kaheen koi aur baat to naheen??[?]
Posted 23 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
bahut ganddi hai sali siyasat pakistani yaroo
Posted 24 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:
Originally posted by faysal

MY father was in army......okara main hum jab hotay they.......too Musharaf wahan kay G.O.C( commander of the kantt) they....baas isi lye janta hoon....main nay bhi golf khali ha president Musharaf kay sath.......he must be proud...lolz.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
quote:
Originally posted by dosselpoh

quote:
Originally posted by faysal

MY father was in army......okara main hum jab hotay they.......too Musharaf wahan kay G.O.C( commander of the kantt) they....baas isi lye janta hoon....main nay bhi golf khali ha president Musharaf kay sath.......he must be proud...lolz.

Mat darahoo sarkar,
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says

Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
A Lahore weekly newspaper reported that Jamil Rana, a former cricketing pal of Nawaz Sharif, was part of the 'famous 100 plus delegation¡¯ which visited USA the 5-star way.
Apparently, on the eve of the grand departure, whilst the Prime Minister was holding court in Lahore, Rana, in his pristine Punjabi, asked his old pal,

(Oh great king, take me too along with you sometime).
Done, said the king. Get your passport to my military secretary and be at Chaklala at dawn. Rana rushed to his suburban Santnagar home, retrieved his passport, got himself to the airport on time, and off he went on the state-funded picnic.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Pakistan Embassy in Washington, New York and Los Angeles is spending $ 73281 per month as House Rent for only 26 staff members.
The information about such a high rent for these members of the diplomatic staff was given by the Ex-Minister for Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz in National Assembly .
According to details Amjad Hussain Sial, Counsellor New York is spending $ 4975 per month on house rent, Moinul Haq, First Secretary $ 5190, Salman Bashir, Press Counsellor $5790 and Saqib Mahmood Vice Consul $ 4100 per month. Tariq Azizuddin, Consul General in Los Angeles spends $ 6500 per month.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Pakistan Embassy in Washington, New York and Los Angeles is spending $ 73281 per month as House Rent for only 26 staff members.
The information about such a high rent for these members of the diplomatic staff was given by the Ex-Minister for Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz in National Assembly .
According to details Amjad Hussain Sial, Counsellor New York is spending $ 4975 per month on house rent, Moinul Haq, First Secretary $ 5190, Salman Bashir, Press Counsellor $5790 and Saqib Mahmood Vice Consul $ 4100 per month. Tariq Azizuddin, Consul General in Los Angeles spends $ 6500 per month.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
A man parks his car in front of the main entrance of the Parliament House. Immediately, a member of the security team goes after him yelling:
Sir! Sir! You cannot park in here! All the Assembly members are about to go out!

The man replies:
Don't worry. I have a good alarm in my car.

Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
A man parks his car in front of the main entrance of the Parliament House. Immediately, a member of the security team goes after him yelling:
Sir! Sir! You cannot park in here! All the Assembly members are about to go out!

The man replies:
Don't worry. I have a good alarm in my car.

Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Q:"Whom are you working for?"
HUMAYUN AKHTAR:"Same people. My wife and a few kids."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q:"I heard you have a cat that can say her own name."
NASREEN JALEEL: "Yes. Meow."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q:"What book do you like the best?"
BENAZIR BHUTTO:"My husband's cheque book."
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Former Chief Justice Sajjad Ali Shah has locked horns with the Estate Office Karachi and the Ministry of Housing and Works over unauthorised occupation of official residence in Bath Island Karachi by the former Chief Justice.
The posh bungalow situated in prime location is worth several thousand in rent value and the former Chief Justice is illegally occupying it without payment of any rent at all. Justice Shah had to vacate the bungalow on 15 April, 1998 but refused to abide by the law.
Official communications by the Estate Office have since been ignored by him while the new allottee of the bungalow is pressing the Estate Office and the Ministry of Housing and Works to get the house vacated as per law, sources said.
The sources regretted that the former Chief Justice is committing an unlawful act illegally occupying the government house. The house has been allotted to Collector Customs.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Q:"Should women have children after 35?"
ABIDA HUSSAIN:"No, 35 children are enough!"
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
READERS' TOP TEN CHOICE
for Yaum-e-Takbeer
1. Ek Lohaar Ki
2. Hell With Sanctions Day
3. Yaum-e-Bum
4. Yaum-e-Aakhir
5. Ittefaq Blast
6. Din-e-Dushmani
7. Bum-e-Inteqam
8. Dhamaka Day
9. Dollars Grabbing Day
10. Pahaar ki Pukaar
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
REEMA:"Are you coming for my 18th birthday party?"
SHEIKH RASEED:"No, I went for that seven years ago."

Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
REEMA:"Are you coming for my 18th birthday party?"
SHEIKH RASEED:"No, I went for that seven years ago."

Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Q:"Is your husband a bookworm?"
MRS. AITAZAZ AHSAN:"No, just an ordinary one."
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Q:"Can you do anything that other people can't?"
JAMILUDDIN AALI: "Sure, I can read my handwriting."
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says

Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Khabrain reported that the central criminal in the famous Mehran Bank scandal, Yunus Habib, has been sprung from jail by the jail authorities after serving only three years of his 14 years sentence. He was first let off on parole after which he travelled to Islamabad where he had 9 years of his sentence remitted. The paper said that he was rewarded for revealing damning evidence against Ms Bhutto and her husband.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

tarar786 says
Senator Justice (Retd) Javed Iqbal, the son of Allama Iqbal says that once people lost their power of endurance they would descend to the life of the jungle. He said if Articles 62 and 63 were properly enforced only 10 people in the parliament would be able to save their seats on the basis of Islamic ideology.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic