SOME HOT NEWS

6154 views 130 replies
Reply to Topic
sweetie

Total Posts: 12992

OK I GOT SOME HOT HOT SIZZLING NEWS FOR YA ALL.. DIL THAAM KER BETH JAO. BCZ KUCH LOGON K DIL TOOTNE WALAY HAIN. KIRCHI KIRCHI.

NEWS NUMBER 1
Karisma and Abishek Bachchan's secret relationship is now turning into proper relationship.. meaning they are getting engaged on 11 October this year.. yipppppeeeee mubarakaan to both of them.. and karisma's n Abishek's fans... hard luck [:(]

NEW NUMBER 2
Salman Khan's career has ruined.. he is out of bollywood movies.. [:0][:0].. yes.. he got involved in a car accident... ran over someone.. the victim died on the spot... Salman surrendered himself... dunno whats gonna happen to him.. life imprisonment.. or phansi.. [:(]
Posted 30 Sep 2002

oh yeh sweetie heard these news b4...:)
Posted 05 Oct 2002

sanam411 says
yeapp...
Posted 05 Oct 2002

ok i found this on indiafm.com

By IndiaFM News Bureau

The Bombay police has confirmed that Salman Khan does not possess a driving license. The case against the actor can now become stronger with section 304 of the IPC being invoked to book him for murder. The maximum imprisonment under this section is life imprisonment or 10 years.

The Assistant Police Commissioner of the Bandra Division has confirmed the above fact.

LOOKS LIKE HE'S IN FOR SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE.. [:p]
Posted 05 Oct 2002

sanam411 says
yeahh surrooooorr........DAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSAAALLLLL :O:O:O....wowo....iskee to lottery nikall ayee....poor salu...
Posted 05 Oct 2002

bus bhi kar do sab ko salman per itna taras ai raha hain to us kay pass hein chaly gao .isnt there any more hot news about any one else.
Posted 06 Oct 2002

DO u guys know karishma and kareena fight coz of Abhishekh .coz karneena also wants to marry with him.
Posted 06 Oct 2002

sanam411 says
nooppee dont know SAMREEN......i dont think so....i think its just a stupid rumor....anywayz WELCOME AND HAPPY POSTIN..
Posted 06 Oct 2002

sweetie says
dont have anymore hot news on my side.. if u guys have any.. then share with us all.

i saw Gurdas Mann's interview today.. about his movie zindagi khubsurat hae.. and he said that its all about true incidents that happened in singing and acting career.
Posted 07 Oct 2002

think so might me a rumor .but i read in a magzine.and thanx for welcomming me.
Posted 07 Oct 2002

sanam411 says
u welcomee....samreen.....MAGAZINE....well they'll print anythin.....so the people would buy there magazinee.....i think its a rumorr...CAUSE I HEARD THAT KAREENA AND FARDEEN ARE together...now this makes sense...fardeen is single...and so is kareena...i meann... u know
Posted 08 Oct 2002

sweetie says
yes i heard that too.. but sanam i know u r big fan of fardeen so pardon me.. dont get mad at me... heheh.. i heard he is a big flirt... and has so many girlfriends.. and tell u what.. dont get shocked but urmila is one of his old girlfriends.. [:O]
Posted 08 Oct 2002

Nisha says
hey sweetie got ne new hot news..?? everyone knows fardeen is a big flirt and he got arrested too cuz of drugs!
Posted 08 Oct 2002

Nisha says
i dont think urmilla was his gf cuz if she was then there must be a big dhamka like ash and salman but there was nothn like tht.
Posted 08 Oct 2002

heres some news about aish and sallu's movie dat was coming up called 'Dil ne jise apna kaha'

After the recent episode of Salman Khan turning abusive and violent with Aishwarya, Shah Rukh and Aziz Mirza on the sets of a yet untitled movie, it seems Aishwarya has decided to retaliate in her own way. Remember the Atul Agnihotri film that we told you earlier about, wherein she was to star opposite Salman Khan? Well, the pretty lady has walked out of the film for reasons best known to her. The film is to be the directorial debut of Atul Agnihotri who also happens to be Sallu miya's brother in law. The film titled 'Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha' will now have Karisma Kapoor in the role earlier meant for Ash.

did any of you hear about this
Posted 08 Oct 2002

I JUS GOT THIS FROM B4UTV.COM

Rani Replaces Aish

Rani Mukherjee has replaced Aishwarya Rai in Dreamz Unlimited's untitled venture to be directed by Aziz Mirza. In fact, the unit has already completed shooting a song of the film at Malshej ghat recently. Rani Mukherjee seemed pretty excited about her role in the film. "It's about this girl who has been crowned as Miss Universe or Miss World. But deep down she is still a simple girl. It's a fascinating role," she said. It may be recalled that it was on the set of this film that actor Salman Khan sparked off a ruckus bringing the schedule to a halt.

hmm i wonder if they're still good friends..
Posted 08 Oct 2002

Nisha says
cool!
Posted 08 Oct 2002

sweetie says
good good... thanx for sharing these news with us all.
Posted 10 Oct 2002

BoRnFl_iRt says
quote:
Originally posted by samreen malik

DO u guys know karishma and kareena fight coz of Abhishekh .coz karneena also wants to marry with him.

They Must B Mad [:P][:P]
Posted 10 Oct 2002

SASSI says
u
quote:
Originally posted by BoRnFl_iRt

quote:
Originally posted by samreen malik

They Must B Mad [:P][:P]

y MAD tere liye nahi ki na fight[;)][:p]
Posted 10 Oct 2002

so finally sonali and goldie got engaged now.
Posted 07 Nov 2002

insan hain:)
Posted 08 Nov 2002

i think he is a director.
Posted 08 Nov 2002

BoRnFl_iRt says
Oho .....

Shukriya Samreen Mali [:X][:X][:x]
Tum Ne BaaaaaaaaaZi Ko Yeh Bata Diya [:p][:P]
Posted 11 Nov 2002

sanam411 says
ahaann..
Posted 11 Nov 2002

BoRnFl_iRt says
PRODUCER [;)]
Posted 11 Nov 2002

BadShaH1 says
wat kind of producer?

kaka producer ya film producer[^]
Posted 12 Nov 2002

kyon kha in ka shayad damagh hein ulta hain.
Posted 13 Nov 2002

BadShaH1 says
yar kahan ultee soojtee he [:(]
quote:
kyon kha in ka shayad damagh hein ulta hain.

app ne khol ke dekha tha??
Posted 15 Nov 2002

bazi thats nice....kyon badshah jee.
Posted 16 Nov 2002

woh kiya bolay gay un ki to bolti hein band ho gi hain.
Posted 16 Nov 2002

Reply to Topic