The auto companies received the Greenfield status raised to 10 in total and they are operating in Punjab. It is committed to expand the services across Pakistan and Pak China Motors has the same registered addresses as the Karakoram motors. The Greenfield status has been granted to the companies under the condition that the companies will follow the rules and regulations, which are set by the government under auto policy 2016-21.
The companies, which got the Greenfield status are given as under:
• Regal Automobile Industries Limited
• Kia-Lucky Motors
• United Autos
• Khalid Mushtaq Motors
• Foton JW Auto Park, owned by JW SEZ (formerly Ruba SEZ)
• Sazgar Engineering Works
• Master Motors
You can define the Greenfield investment as the installation of the new and independent automotive assembly and manufacture the facilities by the investor to produce the vehicles, which are not assembled / manufactured in Pakistan.
• Duty free import of plant and machinery to set up the assembly and manufacture facility on the one time basis
• Import of 100 vehicles having same variant in CBU form, and 50% of current duty for test marketing after starting of project
• Concession rate of custom duty @ 10% on non localized parts and @25% on localized parts for 5 years in order to manufacture cars and LCVs
• Import of all parts at current custom duty, which is applicable to non localized parts to make trucks, buses for 3 years
• The existing motorcycle industry policy is approved by the government and it is notified by the FBR under SRO 939(i)/2013 and SRO 940(i)/2013 will continue.
It is nice to see the automotive making industry. I have read through your blog to know more about the filed. I came to know about the different interior parts and the working of the engines. Good to see the post.virus removal