Greenfield Status to Two Automakers

75645 views 1150 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

Auto Development Policy 2016-21 is found useful for local auto industry as various automakers started the manufacturing of the new vehicles in the country with the provision of new incentives under this auto policy of the government. Various local automobile makers including Kia, Renault or Hyundai prepared to enter in the local market and they got the status of Greenfield and brownfield status by the authorities and now the government has given them the category A Greenfield status to the two new automakers including Topsun Motors and Pak China Motors. They set up their assembly and started manufacturing in the country to produce quality vehicles. 

The auto companies received the Greenfield status raised to 10 in total and they are operating in Punjab. It is committed to expand the services across Pakistan and Pak China Motors has the same registered addresses as the Karakoram motors. The Greenfield status has been granted to the companies under the condition that the companies will follow the rules and regulations, which are set by the government under auto policy 2016-21.
The companies, which got the Greenfield status are given as under:
• Regal Automobile Industries Limited
• Kia-Lucky Motors
• Hyundai-Nishat
• United Autos
• Khalid Mushtaq Motors
• Foton JW Auto Park, owned by JW SEZ (formerly Ruba SEZ)
• Sazgar Engineering Works
• Master Motors
You can define the Greenfield investment as the installation of the new and independent automotive assembly and manufacture the facilities by the investor to produce the vehicles, which are not assembled / manufactured in Pakistan. 
Greenfield Incentives:

• Duty free import of plant and machinery to set up the assembly and manufacture facility on the one time basis
• Import of 100 vehicles having same variant in CBU form, and 50% of current duty for test marketing after starting of project
• Concession rate of custom duty @ 10% on non localized parts and @25% on localized parts for 5 years in order to manufacture cars and LCVs
• Import of all parts at current custom duty, which is applicable to non localized parts to make trucks, buses for 3 years
• The existing motorcycle industry policy is approved by the government and it is notified by the FBR under SRO 939(i)/2013 and SRO 940(i)/2013 will continue. 

Posted 16 Jul 2018

peterseo says
When I
originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added-
checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the same
comment. Is there any approach you’ll be able to remove me from that service?
Thanks!
https://ashotoftruth.org
Posted 06 Nov 2019

I love your wp format, where did you get a hold of it? CoD Mobile Aimbot
Posted 06 Nov 2019

peterseo says
Hello!
Good stuff, please keep us posted when you post again something like that!
voyance
amour eternel

Posted 06 Nov 2019

peterseo says
Hmm is
anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m
trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any
feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
voyance
amour eternel

Posted 06 Nov 2019

jaaisa says
Thanks  for every other informative site. The place
else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means?
I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look
out for such information.
kbc lottery fake whatsapp
Posted 06 Nov 2019

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I'm experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don know why Unable to subscribe
to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss problem? Anybody who is
aware of kindly respond. Thnkx fifa mobile free points
Posted 06 Nov 2019

jaaisa says
This is
an extraordinary post. I like this topic.This site has loads of advantage.I
discovered numerous fascinating things from this site. It helps me in
numerous ways.Thanks for posting this once more. 
cursuri germana timisoara
Posted 07 Nov 2019

Great post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our site. Keep up the good writing. online mobile repair bangalore This is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article! Vivo display replacement Marathahalli I could not resist commenting. Well written!  Motorola display replacement Marathahalli
Posted 07 Nov 2019

bookmarked!!, I really like your site! Huawei display replacement Marathahalli Very good post. I'm facing many of these issues as well.. Asus display replacement Marathahalli Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and the rest of the website is very good. LG display replacement Marathahalli

Posted 07 Nov 2019

Woh Everyone loves you , bookmarked ! My partner and i take issue in your last point. ShowBox Download
Posted 07 Nov 2019

peterseo says
This is
such a great resource that you’re offering and you provide out at no cost. I
appreciate seeing sites that realize the worth of offering a perfect useful
resource totally free. I genuinely loved reading your submit.
https://www.onlinediamondprices.com
Posted 08 Nov 2019

This is something I actually have to try and do a lot of analysis into, thanks for the post cash app free money
Posted 09 Nov 2019

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to find somebody with some unique ideas on this subject. realy
thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is
needed on the net, somebody with somewhat originality. helpful job for
bringing something new to the internet! free netflix accounts
Posted 09 Nov 2019

Posted 09 Nov 2019

contol says
Improve your visibility and get more sales with a trusted provider of SEO services in the germany jasa seo and jasa seo? Find out how Getsseo.com or Jasaseo.be can take your business to the top.
Posted 09 Nov 2019

Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a
little bit further. Bless you! pokemon go spoofing
Posted 10 Nov 2019

jaaisa says
This is
an incredible article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this
educational data. I will visit your site consistently for some most recent
post. I will visit your online journal routinely for Some most recent post. 
kbc whatsapp number
Posted 10 Nov 2019

Made to measure curtains… [...]check out the sites listed below, worth a read for interiors and rugs enthusiasts[...]… ????????????? ?????????
Posted 11 Nov 2019

You must be very astute at research and writing. This shows up in your original and unique content. I agree with your primary points on this
topic. This content should be seen by more readers. Palm Tree Homes
Posted 11 Nov 2019

leahmelda says

Acquiring Academic Essay Writing Services from experienced writers provides you with more free time to focus on other tasks. The company have Professional Research Paper Writers who offer Premium Research Papers Writing Assistance and are knowledgeable with Chicago, MLA, and APA style.
Posted 11 Nov 2019

This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also,
I have shared your website in my social networks! songs download
Posted 13 Nov 2019

jaaisa says
Brilliant
site! I discovered it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any
proposals on the most proficient method to get recorded in Yahoo News? I've
been striving for some time however I never appear to arrive! Welcome it. 
kbc winner list
Posted 14 Nov 2019

Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We’ve uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are
discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post persona 5 eligor fusion
Posted 16 Nov 2019

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their
writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to
use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not
mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many
thanks sharing. blue paradise dr
Posted 17 Nov 2019

arum666 says
Play free games, give away free gluten, unlimited with slo?txo
Posted 17 Nov 2019

Some really marvelous work on behalf of the owner of this web site , dead great subject matter. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Mods
Posted 21 Nov 2019

You can do very creative work in a particular field. Exceptional concept That was incredible share. james bond jacket
Posted 22 Nov 2019

nadylolo says
Computer software is one of the important things and distinctive and essential for all computers therefore must be downloaded for free through the following site . ????? ????? ???????
Posted 24 Nov 2019

nadylolo says
Computer software is one of the important things and distinctive and essential for all computers therefore must be downloaded for free through the following site
https://www.mardapp.com/2019/10/download-computer-programs.html
Posted 24 Nov 2019

peterseo says
[tr] [td]Spot on
with this write-up, I truly assume this website wants much more
consideration.  probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.[/td]
[td]http://www.confessionstomymirror.es[/td]
[/tr]
Posted 26 Nov 2019

Reply to Topic