My personal Experience

4535 views 86 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Hello Jbianz

I would like to share my lfe experience with you ppl specially with those one who are new enterant in practical life.

I have completed my BCs from Pakistan and search for job here and there . most of companies said we want voluntarees and after completion of Voluntary period it is not guaranteed that they will give me a job. One company offered me 5000 Rs.I refused this offer.My parents had spent 2-3 lac Rs for my education and they were offering me just 5000. Then i tried to get Visa of Singapore. And I came here. With th grace of Allah I got a job in IT compnay but cost of ,living was high so I have to do some part time job like Taxi driving etc... I have suffered a lot like robberies,car santchers and many more.I cant afford master degree at that time so i done my diploma in ERP and joined an ERP consulting compnay . Here now i am promoted as Business Anaylst.Now i have left odd jobs.

The reason of telling whole thing is that prayres of friends and family are never wasted . I am here becz of my parents. The pain i face during whole this period made me tuff enuff.

Wish you all ppl best of luck

Posted 26 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
very bad...teentracker...

I am not surprized...I know life is not easy even in foreign country...
but atleast u can acheive goals abroad with hardwork in any pirticular time..

but in pakistani there is no hope..people behaviour about computer literate people r not good..

I belive in hardworking..but want a solid output..

TEENTRACKER..!
Can u help me to get a visa of singapore or Uk..
I am interested...I want a MS OR MCS and want a full time job...today's my conditions are not good.
Posted 29 Oct 2004

Yaar Standard i agree in Pakistan there is no value of hardwork.But in abroad this situation is better.

Yeah I dont know much about UK immigration but I have heard about UK Skilled Labour programme.

As far as Singapore is concerned visit the following sites

www.mom.gov.sg/MOM/CDA/0,1858,961------------,00.html
www.singaporeedu.gov.sg/htm/liv/liv06.htm
www.filmo.com/singapore.htm
www.getforme.com/Info_permitspasses.htm
Posted 30 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
thanks..teentracker..I am watching..
Posted 30 Oct 2004

sharara says
Good work TT..
its nice to know ppl like u r out there still...
warna to lagta tha.. loag peche jaldi hat te hai
Posted 01 Nov 2004

peechay hatne wale Allah par bharosa nahin karte Allah sab kuch deta hay bas sahee time par deta hay Woh behtar samjhta hay kab kis ko kia dena hay
Posted 01 Nov 2004

jag says
well work work work & one day you die.! u have very little time to live / spend time ones you love or who love you specially ur parents.

u get money in other country but not parents! so i'll not advise anyone go out of pakistan specially leaving their parents here! rest is upto u :)

peace
Posted 02 Nov 2004

sharara says
Admin jee..
take ur parents and go.. y do u leave them behind?
plus.. there are a lot of issues.. u cant just hang on to one...
Posted 02 Nov 2004

Circumstances drive the man. If I want to support my family I have to earn money and I felt that in Pakistan I am going to waste my time so i moved on .I offered my parents to move with me but they refused. i am trying to get immigration in Australia or Canada then I will convince them to live with me
Posted 02 Nov 2004

administrator said:

well work work work & one day you die.! u have very little time to live / spend time ones you love or who love you specially ur parents.

u get money in other country but not parents! so i'll not advise anyone go out of pakistan specially leaving their parents here! rest is upto u :)

peace

do you have time for love?
Posted 03 Nov 2004

TeenTracker said:

peechay hatne wale Allah par bharosa nahin karte Allah sab kuch deta hay bas sahee time par deta hay Woh behtar samjhta hay kab kis ko kia dena hay

100 % right    i like ppl who r not atleast hopeless
Posted 03 Nov 2004

sharara says
TT: good going.. i totally agree with u and i wish u best of luck owtever u do..

SRK : good question.. it was gonna be my next question too..
Admin do u really have place.. time to hoga.. jaga hai tumhari zindagi mein pyar ke liye?
Posted 03 Nov 2004

thanx sharry
pyar kay time nikalna parta hay
Posted 04 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
ustaad jee, job well done. never give up.

once again congrats on the promotion and insha'allah u will keep being promoted in ur profession. the sky's the limit.

canada/australia ka kiya bana?! what time should i be at the airport 2 pick u up!? (j/k)
Posted 04 Nov 2004

sharara says
best of luck TT wherever u go..
and all of u.. i sincerely hop u all make summin out of ur lives.. i sincerely hope to visit u all one day and be happy to see u all suceeding
Posted 04 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
yeah,,best of luck tt ..me too..

TT...unfortunetely MY parents and brother dont support me to any finicially and morally for foreign study or jobs..

atleast u r lucky...so everything will have to do me lonely..sad for me...
but I will not accept loosing..
Posted 05 Nov 2004

sharara says
Standard.. thats the spirit.. bolo mein tumhari koi madat karsakti houn?
Posted 05 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
thanks...sharara...
I really need a help..if u will help me..I will be great thankful in my whole life..

Posted 06 Nov 2004

Ustad jee dua karo jaldee ho jaye / Standard yaar dobt loose your heart. Allah is always with His ppl.Trust in Allah.
Posted 08 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
allah hi tu meray saath hai sirf this time...I strongly trust in god..I belive allah will help me through any person inshallah..
Posted 09 Nov 2004

sharara says
Inshallah.. me there for each and evryone fo u.. pls remember it.
and standard.. mein houn na
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Dekha standard sab aap kay sath hain
Posted 10 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
thanks..everyone..for this encouragement
Posted 11 Nov 2004

no need to thanx buddy
Posted 12 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
teentracker..what would u suggest to new person who want to enter singapore..how can he apply?..visit visa..or apply for job in singapore.. singpore is a new place for him
Posted 13 Nov 2004

Yaar standard Singapore is a land of happenings.There is a little slump here.I have posted some websites in earler topic.Plz consult that sites and tell me i case of any confusion
Posted 14 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
confusion is sponsorship of local person in singapore..I have read in these websites..and I have no person in this country..so what should I do?..that's my question..

Posted 15 Nov 2004

what you have think abut ur future , i mean specialization in which field,or job .If u r planning for studies i suggest UK or USA.In Job UAE is best for new enterant.And it is easy to wrap up in UAE.

PM me your email I will try my best to help u
Posted 17 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
ok..
Posted 18 Nov 2004

In singapore u will earn good and spend good also. savings is tough you have to manage many things
Posted 19 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
I am ready to go any country..if somebody support me..help out for job...
problem is ..I need practical help.
Posted 19 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic