Total Posts: 43596

This gonna be cool movie....

Posted 18 Nov 2004

dont wana watch this man i knoew it the movie wasn't looked gud in the trialors
Posted 18 Dec 2004

taran adarsh gave ok to vz...while it was a super hit
Posted 18 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba says
no Taran gave 4 and a hlf star to VZ and thats more than it deserved. Back to Swades,This film is no good man its not just Taran. Everywhere they said its not even close to lagaan this movie sucks. SRK is only good of Love stories.
Posted 18 Dec 2004

lolz
Posted 19 Dec 2004

Rain Man says
its funny when ppl say SRK is only good for love stories, lol...he made anjaam,darr,baazigar,ram jaane,josh...they weren't all love stories, but all of em are still HITS, why? cuz of SRK...
SRK is one actor who can't be beaten in this actin game, i bet u if he was in MUSAFIR it would've been a blockbuster by now...
Posted 20 Dec 2004

you know srk wanted to do more action movies...
Posted 20 Dec 2004

Rain Man says
SRK is the best...THE END
Posted 20 Dec 2004

Posted 21 Dec 2004

yup
Posted 22 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba says
doubt that. His movie get hits but there are 2 reasons to that:
1. he has yash chopra,karan johar and always work with big banners.
2.All of his films have egually good heorins as him so this add more star power to his films. It can be proven he worked with Ashoutosh who has just one great film to his credit not like Chopras and Johars.He worked with the new actress this time and wat happened the film bomed.

And Yas u think if SRK was in MUSAFIR it was going to a blockbuser well man i gotta hand it to ya u r funny nice joke
Posted 22 Dec 2004

after srk comes sanjay dutt
Posted 22 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba says
i am not saying who is best or who is not
I think SRK is a great actor but after ddljg he started doing same old roles.
Posted 23 Dec 2004

noo. not the same old roles. wht bout Devdas, Josh and Main Hoon Na? he had unique roles in those movies. and by the way even if he does the same old roles, i like em that way cauz then his movies are excellent, super-hit family movies.
Posted 23 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba says
ok then it means he dosen't know how to act different and when he try to them he get flops like Swades
Posted 23 Dec 2004

Rain Man says
right now u look like more of a joker then me, keep talkin about someone who u don't even like...but ne ways since u've started...i should answer u...

1. SRK gets in a big banner movie, cuz hez the only actor who can take a 50 crore DEVDAS on his shoulders to OSCARS...
2. SRK gets equally good actresse in his movies, cuz he'z a #1 actor of BOLLYWOOD and after all KING OF BOLLYWOOD...

i don't have ne thing else to say about SWADES awards will prove my point very soon, then we'll talk...

n yes if SRK was in MUSAFIR it could've been a blockbuster...cuz if SRK is in a movie, u know its releasin WORLDWIDE...ne ways MUSAFIR is not even a HIT, its an average movie...

no matter wat u say n wat u do, SRK will remain a legend, haven't u seen the big list of them awards he got till now...so how many sanju have
Posted 23 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba said:

i am not saying who is best or who is not
I think SRK is a great actor but after ddljg he started doing same old roles.

He is a gr8 actor old or new roles...he can act every role thats importance
Posted 23 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba said:

doubt that. His movie get hits but there are 2 reasons to that:
1. he has yash chopra,karan johar and always work with big banners.
2.All of his films have egually good heorins as him so this add more star power to his films. It can be proven he worked with Ashoutosh who has just one great film to his credit not like Chopras and Johars.He worked with the new actress this time and wat happened the film bomed.

And Yas u think if SRK was in MUSAFIR it was going to a blockbuser well man i gotta hand it to ya u r funny nice joke

srk cant star in dirty movies
Posted 23 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba says
well let me tell u something kid those awards u r Braging about are nothing. They do't give u awards because u have acted well they give awards if the movie is hit.Hrithik got an award for khao na payaar hai and that was totally wrong i mena Anil kapoor deserved that award for Pukar. As for SRK he got his award for ddljg cuz it was a blockbuster but his role in that movie was stupid Amir khan deserved that award for Akele Hum akele tum. He got a critic award for Mohabbatein that was totaly messed up. Sanju deserved it in Mission Kashmir. They don't see how u have acted cuz they did then Sanju should have won awards for films like Naam, Saajan, Khalnayak and Sadak. Amir also should have won awards for Rangeela, Sarforosh, and a lot of other movies of his. Now u can brag all about SRK awards and he is the king of bollywood cuz i have proved a lot of facts . and by the way Swades really bomed and again nice joke u r pretty funny abt how srk be in musafir . But seriously kid SRK is just for those baby romantic movie where all u have to do is try to ur best to win a girl now find a answer or a way to fight this out. peace out
Posted 24 Dec 2004

whats musafir abt?? stylish,dirty scenes..thats it? baby romantic scenes...atleast movie tu dekhne ke kabil hoti hai...
Posted 24 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba says
baby romantic are all the same there is no difference in them. If u have watched one u don need to watch other. i am not kid so i can watch any kind of movie.even if its dirty
Posted 24 Dec 2004

Rain Man says
another dumb childish post from u, lmao...n wat about the award in 99 where salman deserved it for HDDCS, n sanjay dutt took it for Vaastav, guess that one was wrong too haan now wasn't it...
imma fan of a SRK so i don't keep track of sanjay dutt's movies if they were hits flops or whatever, but u as a sanju fan seem to have so much interest in SRK...now i wonder why...
i'm done talkin with u, i think its hopeless since u sound like a kid to me...
Posted 24 Dec 2004

SanjuBaba says
u looks like more a kid to me i think anybody can say that nobody could acted that well in Vaastav and for salman his acting in hddcs was nothing compare to sanju's acting in Vaastav. Have u even see Vaastav cuz if u did and u know a little abt acting then u wouldn't have said that. So how can u say srk has acted well Swades or in Veer zaara cuz none of his acting was good compare to sanjay dutt's acting in Vaastav .ok well i have proved my facts and that obivious that u jus wanna change the topic cuz don have anyting to say. so cya kid.
Posted 24 Dec 2004

yas..how do you rate swades?
Posted 24 Dec 2004

Rain Man says
shahrukh khan said:

yas..how do you rate swades?

5/5...its a brilliant movie....
Posted 25 Dec 2004

oke
Posted 26 Dec 2004

i agree wit SRK n Yas
Posted 27 Dec 2004

*NiSha* says
umm, i guess it ws a wastage of time. though i didnt waste my time on it but my poor sister did lolz.
Posted 27 Dec 2004

Rain Man says
on wat do u agree with us blasta? i'm confused since we've talked about so much stuff in this topic
Posted 27 Dec 2004

it wasnt a waste of time...after seeing it i wanna go back to india sooo badly...people who live aboard will understand it better then those who dont...i would rate the movie a 4.5/5 cuz it did get alittle boring at times
Posted 28 Dec 2004

*NiSha* says
hmmm...but the thing so stupid about the movie ws tht no one who is workin in nasa company in usa wud eva return to india.
Posted 29 Dec 2004

Reply to Topic