JB @ KIRANS.COM

15217 views 177 replies
Reply to Topic
k7ran

Total Posts: 284

Janubaba has been rated and talked about on www.kirans.com Miss Kiran Akhtar has enjoyed the website so much that she decided to promote it even more in the United Kingdom. Kiran has wallpapers in the model section and is in the Model watch section. Kiran also has a few topics in the forums. "Janubaba is so much fun & i would recommend people to sign up and enjoy" by Kiran Akhtar

Image Insert:

168.59 KB
Posted 09 Jan 2003

desidude says
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

kirannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! [:)][:D][8D][:I][^][V][?][:(!][:0][:X][|)][xx(][;)][}:)][:p][B)][8][:(][8)] hope you understand this time :d

fellin' so many mixed emotions after comin' outta da freezer!!??lol [:p][:p]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

sharara says
lol DD
Posted 13 Jan 2003

k7ran says
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Posted 14 Jan 2003

SweetRomeo says
lol .......... no comments
Posted 14 Jan 2003

THE DON says
HEY KIRAN U EVER BEEN TO CREATION IN LEEDS?
Posted 14 Jan 2003

SweetRomeo says
:)))))))))))))))))))
Posted 14 Jan 2003

Mani says
Shit
i rea dthis topic after ive been thru HI P.
:P
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by THE DON

HEY KIRAN U EVER BEEN TO CREATION IN LEEDS?

Hi The Don!
Are you asking about Creations, the boutique? or is it something else. Let me know ok? Thank you
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by Mani

Shit
i rea dthis topic after ive been thru HI P.
:P

Maniiiiiiiiiii! No please!
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
Dont provoke anything........especially in my topics please....2 are already locked...i dont want a third one too ok.....Thank You for understanding [:)]
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by Bazigaar

quote:
coz i'm the KING here and i decide all everybody agrees rite ? who does'nt lemme know..... simple!

i disagree...kar lo jo kerna hae... [:p]

Bazigaar! Pls dont say that! i dont want another petty argument session in my topic please! Why my topics...the names of my topics aren't ....PLEASE ARGUE IN MY TOPICS SO JB CAN LOCK THEM! (sorry JB) But thats the end result and I am not wanting for that to happen in here ok! Pls be supportive. i know you are sick and tired of this issue, then you can imagine hoe I feel! [|)]
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
Thank you Bazigaar! (x)
Posted 14 Jan 2003

jag says
lolzzzzzzzz Bazigaar i forgot to mention in my post you are exception [:D]
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
exception for what Admin?
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:

for the following statement...

coz i'm the KING here and i decide all everybody agrees rite ? who does'nt lemme know..... simple!

I disagree!
I think that your the King of the Kings and that Admin is the Top Leader! ..........hee hee[:p]
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
lolz
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
I am not laughing at you paghal! you sai you was confused!
I said...you are not the king....bu the king of ALL kings But admin was your leader......hee hee
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
and you are hey?
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
you change from topic to topic in 30 seconds man....thats why your rated as MR CHATTER BOX!
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
Kys baat hai Bazigaar, kya baat hai! bye the way...who was Bazigaar? Shahrukh rite! and then there was Juhi as....Kiran......lolz! By the way Bazigaar...i hope you are ok with your link for your personal website being taken off and replaced with mine. If your not ok then I will tell admin so replace back. Just saying it , as I dont want you to feel that i am treading on your toes. Hope its all cool!
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
i know...just wanted to clarify that you was cool with it, thats all! I too din't ask him. nice of him anyway [:D]
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
Safe! All is cool then! I am gonna get back to doing my work now. Chat to you soon!
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
Zaheer......thats for getting me upset....lolz........Here you are baby!

Image Insert:

93.82 KB
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
I love you really...you know that!
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:

yaay zaheer bhai kon hae?

he is my mate, very tight mate, he is the one that designed my website for me.....when he see's this...i will be mince meat.....jus kidding...he will most proabably put my kiddy photo up and then I will kill him! lolz
[:o)] were are very close friends
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
i just told him about his pic and all he said was....lo, ur mad!
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
Zaheer says:

Zaheer says:
Mmmmmmwah
Zaheer says:
ur so sweet

now thats the type of great mates I have....to be honest...I thought he was goning to blast at me....lolz
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
lolz........zaheer mera pic lugaday ga.......no no no no no pls pls pls
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:

hmnm...well u have posted u;r pic u;r self so why worry if he posts one too?

no bazigaar....my baby pic! ahhhhhhhhh...not funny ok....so dont bother laughing.........well i am half laughing and half not.....confused really![?]
Posted 14 Jan 2003

k7ran says
No Bazigaar! come on...no one has ever seen my baby pics..not even my jaan, Bad Mo.....DONT OK ZAHEER......nahi toh I will put that France foto up! phir mein mummy koh fone kur kuhoon gi kai aap ka baytah websites pur paghal ho raha hai...kaisai kasai foto luga raha hai! lolz....then you gonna get bare beats boy!
Posted 14 Jan 2003

Reply to Topic