Total Posts: 31001

Manchurian Candidate
Shark Tale
Cellular... not bad
The Village (for 10 mn)   
Posted 19 Jan 2005

Rain Man says
MR PERFECT said:

dont watch 'the village' peeps. it was super gay. 4 real.

couldn't agree with u more...when i started watchin it i thought it'd be good...but it came out to be the biggest load of garbage...
Posted 04 Feb 2005

it looks slow from trailers
Posted 04 Feb 2005

MR PERFECT says
no yaar the trailers made it look real good but it turned out to be garbage. i agree with Yas... i kept watching it thinking...ok....its going to get better, but nope. almost 2 hours of pure gayness.

like i said...i'm waitin 4 'be cool' and 'hitch' with will smith and eva mendes!!
Posted 04 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
Hitch n Be Cool are gona be some funny movies, wouldn't wana miss em...
n also some more in my list...
Son Of The MASK
CURSED
and
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Posted 04 Feb 2005

see i knew from trailers..paisay bhi nahi zaya huay
Posted 04 Feb 2005

MR PERFECT says
is son of the mask supposed to be a sequel to jim carrey's mask?

and when is willy wonka and the chocolate factory comin' out?! i watched that as a kid back in the day! johnny depp's playin' the lead right?!
Posted 04 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
yup SON OF THE MASK is a sequal to Jim Carrey's MASK...but don't expect it to be better or just like the first one...cuz JIM CARREY aint there man, damn...

Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, comes out in July...n yes Depp is playin the lead, n if u liked Edward Scissorhands, then u'll like this as well...i think its gona be a good movie, i haven't seen the old version, but i read the book on Willy Wonka in Jr High...
Posted 04 Feb 2005

MR PERFECT says
i think w/o jim carrey, mask 2 will be a flop. y make a sequel if the original people r not in it??

looking 4ward 2 depp's movie. he's a good actor...i think he'll suit the role well....
Posted 05 Feb 2005

when jim is not in then movie...then it will be sux
Posted 06 Feb 2005

Ashii says
i haaaaaavvvve to watch a movie tomorrowwww
ab koi mehman aaya to uss ki toooo........

Posted 06 Feb 2005

SALL said:

Manchurian Candidate
Shark Tale
Cellular... not bad
The Village (for 10 mn)   

The Village Acha Kia Pahlay Mana Kar Dia waisay be Muje Dar To Nai Lagta
Posted 08 Feb 2005

SALL said:

yaaarrrrrr..
denzel washington ki moviieee
how can sleep while watching his movieeeeeeeeee

findin neverland
hmm,,, i like johny depp
wont miss it

Yeah J.D. Is BESTTTTTT!!!
Posted 08 Feb 2005

Ashii says
village mei darne wala kuch hai hi nahi
its not even funny

watched
ANALYSE THIS
les Rivières Pourpres 2 (a french movie with jean réno,, not bad)

that other guy benoit magimel is shoooo cuuuute
Posted 08 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
Posted 09 Feb 2005

Don Of The Devils
Hello Boss
Posted 09 Feb 2005

Xtreme says
i watched Meet the parents again as i am planning of watcheing meet the frockers umm thats the name i guess after all .
Posted 16 Feb 2005

Blue Oasis says
One of the worst movies I saw last year was "Open water" how depressing! I go to the cinema to be entertained - not traumatised lol "The Grudge" was also just this side of disturbing >.<

Good movies were “School of Rock.” Though when I rented the dvd I remembered it be more funny when I saw it first time around. “Spiderman 2” was also brilliant – even though I was tricked to seeing it (I thought I was being taken to see Harry Potter 3 ) but no complain I am a die-hard Spidy fan!
Posted 16 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
Open Water was good imo...
sup karobi
Posted 16 Feb 2005

Blue Oasis says
YAS DEVIL said:

Open Water was good imo...
sup karobi

I like my movies to have a happy ending! Real life is bleak enough you know. When that movie finished everybody in the theater came out complaining about it. Of course the "JAWS" films were better hands down.

Oh! "Gangsta MD" is coming out (or is it out?) which looks like a complete copy of "Munna Bai MBBS!! good, about time the west took inspiration from Bollywood instead of the other way around lol
Posted 17 Feb 2005

harry potter got award as best movie in british awards
Posted 17 Feb 2005

SALL said:

i haaaaaavvvve to watch a movie tomorrowwww
ab koi mehman aaya to uss ki toooo........

pc par dekhlo
Posted 17 Feb 2005

Blue Oasis says
shahrukh khan said:

harry potter got award as best movie in british awards

It was a good movie I rented the dvd out afterwards, but the book was sooooo much better! My favorite Harry Potter book is the third one.
Posted 17 Feb 2005

Xtreme says
i am a bit old for harry watched the first 2 and about half of the 3rd one then left.
Posted 17 Feb 2005

Xtreme says
hey the last movie i watched was ABOUT A BOY and i liked it . Hugh Grant makes some nice movies.
Posted 17 Feb 2005

Blue Oasis says
Oh c'mon Xtreme no one's too old for Harry Potter - I'm 20 and I still like it. There's a charm to teen movies which adult movies lack, espicially English ones.

Oh yes, Hugh Grant is very talented, he gives points to British theater.
Posted 17 Feb 2005

Xtreme says
i am 42 so i am old na !! uncle X
Posted 18 Feb 2005

Blue Oasis says
Xtreme said:

i am 42 so i am old na !! uncle X

lol well in that case, okay Uncle Xtreme jee, you have a very valid excuse, but wait if you are 42, and these Harry Potter movies have been around for say 4 years then up until 38 you weren't to old for them!

lol good good. It means I still have about 18 years before I can't enjoy them anymore =)
Posted 19 Feb 2005

Xtreme says
yar first 2 movies i watched just to check them out na .
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Ashii says
Harry Potter
kabhi changes achi lagti hein,,, just to forget the REAL LIFE,, stay young patak

watched KILLLL BILLLL
2nd one is better,,,
ufff,,, ittnnnaaaaa blloooooooooddd,, errrghhhhhh,,
but it s a caricature,, so chalta hai,,,
i liked it
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Blue Oasis says
Xtreme said:

yar first 2 movies i watched just to check them out na .

Yeah yeah sure sure whatever Uncle jee. I'm sure your inner child loves Harry Potter. C'mon you had to watch them both to check karna lol Denial achi cheese nahi hai.

Since we are talking about trying different genres of movies, I must confess that even as a nice sharif kuri I love fighting movies as well as some healthy gore - and Kill Bill had both! So yeah I am a fan, it's cool how she wore a replica to Bruce Lee's yellow lycra body siute!
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Reply to Topic