Marriage vows

2686 views 96 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie alot of topics have been raised about marriage so i want to make thisone diffrent and find out the views of ALL JANUBABA members, the three types of marriage are:

arranged
Perents pick a male/female for son/daughter with consent of daughter.

LOVIE DOVIE
by self find someone special, and settle down, (now alot of people comfused love with eham eham consumating, i do not agree with this before marriage, to me it's not moral) so it's just loving someone for their personality and their punny habbits

Forced
this is when they get a bakra either from UK/PK to marry someone, because he/she perents have done naughtie things in their jawanie, so find the need to be controlling inferdels who make a important life decision for their child all for the sake of community izzat (TO HELL WITH THAT IZZAT I SAY, I ONLY KEEP IZZAT INFORNT OF ALLAH AND FAMILY)

but forced and arranged often get comfused, i want to know what is your choice of marriage and why?

if you want to stay single fair enuff but still state why
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Asian says
Yes i did
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
ok then
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Asian says
nahie ja rahie hoon apnay bhai ke ghar toray dinno killaya
Posted 10 Apr 2005

please go away u smelly
Posted 10 Apr 2005

Asian says
oye no one was talking to you FATTY
Posted 11 Apr 2005

ha ha ha kaloo
Posted 13 Apr 2005

Manie says
get a career
find a girl
get married
make babies

orrrrr

u can go for the greatest love story ever...be the richest man ever.....and that way u will make ur parents the happiest...

the times we ar eliving in....there isnt much diffrence between love and arranged marriage really.....unless u end up wud real pathetic kinda person
Posted 13 Apr 2005

Posted 13 Apr 2005

Asian says
Manie? money cannot buy you the Love of a real woman, sorry
Posted 14 Apr 2005

javad says
hi ye shadi kia hota hai....................
Posted 14 Apr 2005

Asian says
shaadi is the mutral bond between two people
Posted 14 Apr 2005

i sorta believe it should be Love and Arranged marriage.

like, if i like a girl n i wanna marry her ,im going to ask my parents also. see, the main thing is that i don't want to hurt my parents.

n if u do hurt ur parents, u'll be in trouble in the afterlife
Posted 15 Apr 2005

Asian says
LISTEN!

your perents have the right to tell you who is bad and who is good for you, THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE CHOICE FOR YOU. okie for example, myself and my khan, his family do not know me well but they have just rejected me on the facts i'am Punjabi, if i had a bad rep or have been around fair enough but they do not even know my name.

i can only be responceble for what i do, not what ever single Punjabi person does.......besides i am proud of what i am. As a result my Khan left me, i backed off, it took him 10 days and a slap from his cousin to bring him to reality.

your perents are not the people that she or he will spend their lives with, it's you, your perents lived how they wanted, you should to, you know the diffrence between right and wrong.

i backed off him because all he was hearing about me was from my friends, that drove him mad, even went on a weekend away with friends, that did it for him, my friends said another guy was making a move one me lol (they were joking)

shaadi arranged and choosen is still a personal choice, if she loves you so much she will love your perents to reguardless their reaction. i will love my khans family no matter what they do or say, in the here after atleast ALLAH will say, i did my duty to them, so why they did not do their duty to me?

Loveee marriage all the way
Posted 15 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 16 Apr 2005

y r u jealous bazi
Posted 16 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 17 Apr 2005

Posted 18 Apr 2005

Asian says
lol
Posted 18 Apr 2005

not so phunny
Posted 19 Apr 2005

Asian says
hmmmmmmmmm My Khan hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty hehehehehe
Posted 19 Apr 2005

ur khan
Posted 20 Apr 2005

Asian says
my Khan
Posted 22 Apr 2005

yaar kaloo   ek kaam karte hain admin se keh kar TeenTalk to KhanTalk bana dete hain
Posted 23 Apr 2005

Asian says
no thankyou, Khan kalay ya pir smelly nahie hotay
Posted 23 Apr 2005

kale nahi smelly zaroor   hay
Posted 24 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 25 Apr 2005

Posted 25 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 25 Apr 2005

Posted 25 Apr 2005