Men are like............CHEESE

7159 views 192 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

right this topic is for FEMALE, o stuff it your going to reply anyways, its about harrisment. And how every day tasks become harder to preform,

i'am going to be serious for a min, we all like to be flattered, the free grocries, the no showing on bass pass on the bus, the free hot chocolate in star bucks but sometimes it gets to much.

Yesturday i was in my local shopping centre (mall, Bazar) whatever you want to call it. I decided to buy some food as my bro diddent want apna but english khana, so here i am walking into a grocrie store,

as i walked in i had a whole bunch of baskits fall infront of me, as a worker said "one of those days", i started laughing and just said "think of the money" lol
he handed me a baskit and smiled, at the corner of my eye i caught the security guard staring at me

i ignored him and started loaded my baskit with bread milk yada yada, and then i started to notice the security guard was following me, that ticked me off, i was wearing a full neck with black trosers and a full trench coat, dressed smart, fair enough if i was wearing a fubu top with nike shoxs but that ticked me off, felt like throwing the block of cheese i hade in my baskit, when i left the store he winked at me,

now i demonstrated refrain from kicking his desi bootay into the next eham eham yeah. now this is not just me, all of my female friends get this?

SO WHY DON'T YOU LAY OFF AND LEAVE US WOMAN BEEEE
Posted 07 Apr 2005

mzaid says
y he always muaah u asian .....what do u think ????
Posted 23 Apr 2005

r u asking me
Posted 24 Apr 2005

Asian says
Becuase he is trying to kiss what he will never have, My baby nephew can beat tt up let alone me
Posted 24 Apr 2005

isi bat par kaloo ek aur muaaaaah
Posted 24 Apr 2005

mzaid says
yaar TT asian means if u let her baby nephew beat u than u will get your reward.

that is muuuuah!
Posted 24 Apr 2005

Asian says
I would rarther kiss DRACULA then TT YUCK YUCK THO THO
Posted 25 Apr 2005

mzaid says
ok i m a DRACULA
Posted 25 Apr 2005

Posted 25 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 26 Apr 2005

mzaid says
yaar TT plzzzzzzzzzzz yah na kia karo?????

kuch LIKKHAAAAA KAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

agar if u only wanted to show an emotion yah kia karo..

TT says :
TT says:
Posted 26 Apr 2005

Asian says
okie Asian says:
Posted 26 Apr 2005

mzaid says
mzaid feels:
Posted 26 Apr 2005

Asian says
Asian says:
Posted 27 Apr 2005

SohniKuddi says
Asian said:

right this topic is for FEMALE, o stuff it your going to reply anyways, its about harrisment. And how every day tasks become harder to preform,

i'am going to be serious for a min, we all like to be flattered, the free grocries, the no showing on bass pass on the bus, the free hot chocolate in star bucks but sometimes it gets to much.

Yesturday i was in my local shopping centre (mall, Bazar) whatever you want to call it. I decided to buy some food as my bro diddent want apna but english khana, so here i am walking into a grocrie store,

as i walked in i had a whole bunch of baskits fall infront of me, as a worker said "one of those days", i started laughing and just said "think of the money" lol
he handed me a baskit and smiled, at the corner of my eye i caught the security guard staring at me

i ignored him and started loaded my baskit with bread milk yada yada, and then i started to notice the security guard was following me, that ticked me off, i was wearing a full neck with black trosers and a full trench coat, dressed smart, fair enough if i was wearing a fubu top with nike shoxs but that ticked me off, felt like throwing the block of cheese i hade in my baskit, when i left the store he winked at me,

now i demonstrated refrain from kicking his desi bootay into the next eham eham yeah. now this is not just me, all of my female friends get this?

SO WHY DON'T YOU LAY OFF AND LEAVE US WOMAN BEEEE

U WERNT SHOP LIFTING WER U?

HELL YEAH WE GET THAT ALL THE TIME AT OUR END MAN, U EVA BEEN 2 BARCELONA? OMG U GET STARED AT N WHEN U ENTER A SHOP THE MUSIC TENDS TO CHANGE TO MATCH WHAT U ARE WEARING MAYBE THOSE GUYZ DNT AV NETHING BETTA 2 DO
Posted 27 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 27 Apr 2005

Asian says
Soni don't you just feel like killing a male sometimes? like scratching his eye balls out   
Posted 27 Apr 2005

SohniKuddi says
Asian said:

Soni don't you just feel like killing a male sometimes? like scratching his eye balls out   

sometimes? gurl me feels like scratching a guys eyeballs out all da tme

jk
Posted 27 Apr 2005

TT shouts :) what the hell it is
Posted 28 Apr 2005

Asian says
its called FEMALE AGGRESSION LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT
Posted 28 Apr 2005

mzaid says
& TT u will be facing it more often from your wife
Posted 28 Apr 2005

SohniKuddi says

FEMALE AGGRESSION, NON VIOLENT TENDENCIES
Posted 28 Apr 2005

Asian says
THE ONLY CURE

HUGES
TEDDY BEARS
ICE CREAM
SHOPPING
PAMPERING

Posted 28 Apr 2005

SohniKuddi says
AND CHOCOLATE
Posted 28 Apr 2005

mzaid says
yes thats why just after one year getting married they become a Fat#@~
Posted 29 Apr 2005

Asian says
sorry sohni i dont have chocolate or junk food, the only junk food i have a weakness for is ice cream and thats it.

more of a work out girl, my friends always complain i walk to fast, . keeping fit and healthy is my aim and so far so good

PERSONALLY IF I GET FRUSTRATED I WATCH F1 RACING OR WRESTLING
Posted 29 Apr 2005

mzaid says
yeah ur workout can be seen in your 20KGs foreArms Pic
Posted 29 Apr 2005

Asian says
sorry enough about you lets talk about me .

i work out regulary to keep fit and healthy
Posted 29 Apr 2005

mzaid says
yup the only seems weakness in u is the muscle that matters most

your Brain
Posted 29 Apr 2005

Asian says
Yeah thats why i am a Law student
Posted 29 Apr 2005

mzaid says
may be a future law student.....
Posted 29 Apr 2005