Friendship Week on JB

9827 views 264 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Total Posts: 40761

WeLcOmE

April 29th - May 5th, JB members will celebrate
hafta-e-dosti (friendship week)

There's alot of hate in this world..let's take a small step towards making things better...spread love..spread friendship..spread trust

During this week everyone is encouraged to come here and tell everyone who r u'r friends @ jb forums, what do u like about them...etc etc, exchange gifts with u'r friends...maybe make new firends...dance..party...mooj masti...hungama...fun mela....hope u all will have blast during this week

**** members will not be allowed to speak against anyone...such posts will be removed!
Posted 29 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
aur yaar sab log...kisi ne bhi apne friends ko introduce nahi kerwava..how come haan?
Posted 03 May 2005

DejaVu077 says
Hey guyz what happen

Theres no party.......where iz everyone
Posted 03 May 2005

DejaVu077 says
Come on guyz lets hav a

Hola Dance Party

Posted 03 May 2005

sall
hmmm main to sall ko apni frnd hi samajhti hoon oos ka pata nahin
she is so nice(oon k saath jo oos k saath nice hain)
I always enjoyed her posts, she is witty aur darti bhi nahin k agla bura maan jaye ga.meri oos say msngr per baat bohat kam hui but I klike her so much.

Sahaili ( Friend 16 )

Fatima is a nice gul.she is religious mujh say ziada.oos ka mizag kooooool hai friendly hai,oos ki pst main main nay kabhi koi fazool baat nahin daikhi.akser chat hoti hai oos say, meray clinic say qareeb hi rehti hai lakin milnay nahin aati sms to chaltay hi rehtay hain jin main akser yahi hota hai kya ker rahi ho, aaj kya pakaya etc ,phone per bhi kabhi kabhi baat hoti hai..kuch shermili vbhi hai.I am so happy k woh meri dost hai.

Posted 03 May 2005

Sabz Pari
Maryam naam hai is ka ,lahore hi main rehti hai
outing ki bohat shoqeen hai....married hai waheed bhai ko bohat chahti hai daily 8 say 10 sms to aatay jatay hain mujhay oos k,akser phone bhi kerti hai...romantic nature hai aur bohat ziada frndly hai( zaroorat say ziada hi meray khayal main)... mujhay oos ki yeh aadat kuch theek nahin lagti bcz log is ka ghalat matlab nikaal laitay hain meri oos say kaafi gup shup chalti hai....is ka andaza aap is baat say laga saktay hain k woh meri personal life ki bhi akser baatain janti hai
oos k sms aanya ka koi waqt nahin abhi kuch din pehlay hi subha 5 bajay sms aay a jis main likha tha".......tumhari age kya hai????.. I like her so much
Posted 03 May 2005

yeh to thay jb k frnds(girls)

guys main meri baat sirf wol aur adii say hi hoti hai
donon hi achhay hai(tab hi to meray msngr per hain )

adii ko bolnay ki bohat aadat hai

aur wol hamesha "QAYAL" ker laitay hain ......bohat cooooooool minded and noble 2

real life main main nay kabhi dost nahin banaye
school college ki life ki saathi wahin reh gaye........main dost banati hi nahin bcz ager kisi ko importance day doon to oos say bohat ziada expectation hoti hain jis ki wajha say main to hurt hoti hi hoon agla banda bhi sochta kahan phans gaya
Posted 03 May 2005

main to yaha abhi kisi ko bhi nahi janti

but yeh aap sab ke liye.....

M!Ss Trouble38475.6537037037
Posted 03 May 2005

Posted 03 May 2005

DejaVu077 says
Very nice Queen gee

Really enjoy ur postings
Posted 03 May 2005

DejaVu077 says
Miss trouble thanx for the cards

very nice

Don't worry u will find good frendz here

WELCOME TO JB
Posted 03 May 2005

hay miss y r u in trouble
don worry
main hoon na

hanx 4 da cards QUEEN VICTORIA38475.6975
Posted 03 May 2005

DejaVu077 said:

Very nice Queen gee

Really enjoy ur postings

thanks deja
Posted 03 May 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
helllo   frindddddddddddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz
Posted 03 May 2005

~khushi~ says
Bazigaar said:

some individuals from jb that i would like to remember (i'll go in order as i met them):

asian:

she's among the jb original members (like myself ) and i've known her for long time now. she've not been there when i needed her cuz i never needed her , but she's fun and cheerful girl...always comes up with something funny to make others laugh. some how she came up with bazi jr and now she keeps him away from me

jazmin

another one of jb's original members...very sweet & nice girl...even met her and she made me walk for hours as she kept on forgetting what bus to take and then went playing pool...ended up playing something wired on pool table with pool-sticks and balls she've left jb now

desidude

another old member...desidude...or mast sharabi as he likes to call himself nice and friendly...serious kindda guy...started dating jazmin (though jb dating line ), but got dumped by jazmin when she met me still comes online once a year

sweetie

...and another one of jb's original members...she's just like her name. sweet, caring and sensitive. among my 2 best friends on jb...she rarly comes on forum now - miss her

ana

...and yet another one of jb's original members...she was an angel. so simple...had no clue what;s going on around her...she & sweetie were my best friends @ jb...we used to go eat ice-cream and for long drives (on msn )...she disappeared suddenly from jb and from internet...i pray she;s alright where ever she is - miss her

Xtreme

also among oldest members...nice guy...rarly comes on jb now...mostly serious kind...but got sense of humor too

mehbooba / ghazal

her old nick at old forums was mehbooba..then she changed it to ghazal...nice girl...salman khan's dewaani - well atleast at that time...we would chat for hours and hours...just bout anything...she left jb cuz she got bored here...but i miss her too

Maa

her nick says it all...she acted like a tough chic was very nice girl...but would hardly trust ppl on internet dunno where she's gone now

Janubaba

the owner of jb...nice guy...have lots of respect for him...comes on line now and then with several id's

Jags

the main admin of jb main site/forums, very nice guy...very clever and sharp...haven;t seen him around for a while now...

sanam411

our moderator sanam411, very nice girl...we became friends because of a mis-understanding...i told her she needs operation and she have to take off her clothes for operation ...she said no she wants nurse not doctor...i got mad at sanam411 and told her she is very besharam that guy ho ker she wants nurse...no she will get doctor...and when she told me she was a girl...we laughed for months

warmth of love

also known as WOl....ab mae kya kahoon about him...sab ko pata he hae...nice guy...smart, clever, sharp...haven't found anything negative bout him so far...like my brother...mera para u know

2hot4u

i still wonder she;s 2hot4who? her name is maryam...nice girl (pretty too )...sometimes she's happy and sometimes she;s sad when she comes here...and i always try to make her feel good...don;t talk to her too much, but is among my good friends here

rani

ye hae je rano phaday baz...jb pe she likes k koi na koi phada hota he rahay...but not in a bad way...as joke..for fun...nice kuri..like my sister

sharara

what can i say bout her...lol...very intelligent girl...she would always disagree with me and i would always try to give her reasons...but at the end of the day...we were friends...i dunno why she don;t come here now...but i would love to see her back...

madmax / fast and furious

hamara pathan bhai...just like kabhi khushi kabhi gham...sometimes he would be so good and some times jb per itnay pangay kerta thaa k warning denee partee thee but still a nice guy to had around... i don;t know why he left jb

S*XyBabyGirl18

when ever she had problem or she;d need to talk to someone..she would be opening thousand and thousand of topics in my name friendly but watch out...flirt too i dunno where she disappeared

like i mentioned earlier...i consider everyone on jb my friend, but these r some ppl who r closest to me...for many reasons...especially cuz i know then for so many years...   

Happy friendhsip Week again

very impressive
Posted 03 May 2005

~khushi~ says
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO ALL OF U
Posted 03 May 2005

hii friends
Posted 03 May 2005

sanam411 says
HAPPPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK GUYZ ~~~ IM GONNA POST SOMETHING ABOUT MY FIENDS...PROBABLY TOMM./...CANT DO IT NOW!!..VERYYY BUSY!! BYE GUYZ!!!!!! GOD!!! SEE YA!!!
Posted 03 May 2005

sanam is making list..thats y she is busy
Posted 03 May 2005

My Friends

Yas

he is a nice guy...nice to see his posts... he is very good friend of mine

FrAGI

WELL fragi is from start very sweet Guy he si still the same sweet...thats y he is nicest friend of mine...i like his attitude,,,he is very kind with everyone

to be continued...
Posted 03 May 2005

friend_16 says
QUEEN VICTORIA said:

sall
I always enjoyed her posts, she is witty aur darti bhi nahin k agla bura maan jaye ga.meri oos say msngr per baat bohat kam hui but I klike her so much.

Sahaili ( Friend 16 )

Fatima is a nice gul.she is religious mujh say ziada.oos ka mizag kooooool hai friendly hai,oos ki pst main main nay kabhi koi fazool baat nahin daikhi.akser chat hoti hai oos say, meray clinic say qareeb hi rehti hai lakin milnay nahin aati sms to chaltay hi rehtay hain jin main akser yahi hota hai kya ker rahi ho, aaj kya pakaya etc ,phone per bhi kabhi kabhi baat hoti hai..kuch shermili vbhi hai.I am so happy k woh meri dost hai.

.. queeny .. kisi ko tu main yaad hoon .. aray queeny ji main nahi atee tu app aa jain na mujh say milnay .. ..
queeny bhee bohat friendly hein .. intelligent aur friendly bhee aur fazoool batein bilkul nahi kertee jaisay kay baaqi kay members .. .. kisi ko specific ker kay nahi ka .. generally kaha hai .. is liay itnee poorani member honay ka ba-wajood itnee kaam postings hein .. in short kam aur acha bolti hein.. (akalmand honay ki nishani hai..)

filhaal as usual time nahi hai .. baqee saray members bhee bohaat achay hein ..

WOL bhaiyya, adi , fargi , srk .. saray bhaiyyas ..

Queeny , Sall, Rani, Balich, kash(nice mod), janubabe ...

Saab ko meri taraf say HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK ...
Posted 03 May 2005

Asian says
Happy friendship week, but i have NEVER heard of it?
Posted 03 May 2005

~Fragi~ says
shahrukh khan said:

My Friends

Yas

he is a nice guy...nice to see his posts... he is very good friend of mine

FrAGI

WELL fragi is from start very sweet Guy he si still the same sweet...thats y he is nicest friend of mine...i like his attitude,,,he is very kind with everyone

to be continued...

thzoooo
Posted 04 May 2005

~Fragi~ says
oh mein apnee list tu batana bhool hee gaya       
Posted 04 May 2005

Ashii says
QUEEN VICTORIA said:

sall

queennnuuuuuuuuu
nawazish,, karam
humein dosst hone ki izzat bakhshi,, meherbani
hehehhee,,,,
one sided dosti bhi bhala hoti hai kya,, kya na queennuu

yarr,, darne ki bhi khoob kahi
jo mujhe acha lagta hai usse darne ki zaroorat nahi aur jo mujhe bura lagta hai darna uss ko chaiye na k mujhe,,

shweeeettt queennuuuu
pappuuu kuchhooo puchooo
Posted 04 May 2005

Ashii says
ab me kya kahu......
me aik din kissi ki tareef kar du to
poora week chakkar aate rehte hein

basss humein agar koi acha lagta hai to usse khud pata chal jata hai
hein na naaaaaaaa,,
muaaahhhhhhhh
Posted 04 May 2005

2HOT4U says
Mani
i can go on and on forever about this guy. i don't think this stupid idiot realizes how much he means to me. he puts up with so much and yet he still goes on. one of the manyy things i admire most about him. he puts up with all my crap and still talks to me. god, i seriously don't think this guy’s normal. he's my sunshinee my only sunshinee he makes me happy when gray skies appearr he'll never know how much i love him please don't take my sunshinee away.

Bazigaar
now this guy, he's truly remarkable. he's always happy and trying to cheer everyone up. i love that about him. i can be so rude to him sometimes, but he never seems to care. it's like whoa buddy are you from around here? he's so friendly it makes me sick j/k. so yes.. you get what i'm trying to say. he's just an all around nice guy. (smart too! even though sometimes he can be a bit cheesy :P but who cares he's bazi )

Sharara
Sherryy berrry cherry... why i ever even started calling her that i don't know. guess it rhymed so yes anyway. this lady, (where'd she go by the way) is wonderful. really smart too. last time i talked to her, she was really sad..i hope things worked out for her and hope she'ss happy now. wish she'd come back..i miss her.

Sanam411
zuniii....she'ssssssss like a little sister. always giggling. really sweet, you can't help but be nice to her hope she gets all of her college issues sorted out. and who knows we might see each other at Emory one day (THAT IS if she decides to go there, and if i get into Emory's law school )

Warmth of Love
first person i ever talked to here. hardly ever see him around here anymore. he's always been a nice guy and a good admin too.
Posted 04 May 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

Happy friendship week, but i have NEVER heard of it?

it;s new tridition on jb
Posted 04 May 2005

SohniKuddi says
u have a special circle of friendzz

evry1 at jb cooooooool
me love my jb friends they all special in their own way
Posted 04 May 2005

Bazigaar says
ye hoe na baat...abbhi apne apne dostoon ko introduce kerwava ja raha hae na...good stuff...
Posted 04 May 2005

^manie^ says
friends?

how about b.o.r.i.n.g
Posted 04 May 2005

Reply to Topic