Posted 02 Jun 2005

irsa says
what
Posted 13 Jun 2005

SohniKuddi says
SAMNJH NI AANDI PAYI
Posted 14 Jun 2005

mallak!! says
in da car in da rain loud music good perfume ice cream......
Posted 14 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
loud music unless u;r in club or somehting
Posted 14 Jun 2005

mallak!! says
ill maky myownmusic dawg;)

rain
car
quiet street
hagen daz
mind u i talk from experience:D
Posted 14 Jun 2005

irsa says
mallak!! said:

in da car in da rain loud music good perfume ice cream......

cool then
Posted 14 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
yeahhhhhhhh scent is a good one

Guys wear Cologne
good kind

not the cheapo stuff
Posted 15 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
mallak!! said:

rain
car
quiet street
hagen daz

ya i talk from experience too...but it snows here not rain...

but here's a funny story now bout girl in car and rain and all...lol...true story k...

this last christmas...we had christmas party...so it was in a bar/club..alrite..good...so i asked this gal at work to go with me..so we went...

kher...there she got drunk and tun...lol...well...i drove her home...and mind u...it was december and snow lots...cold haan...now....on the way home...since she was drunk...she passed out...in my car...meaning...slept...lol...ab what do i do? i went to her house...parked my car in front...tried waking her up for a bit...no use...she was just too drunk...well...ab what do i do? it;s 3am and snowing more..cold...lol...i just left my car started and turned heating on a bit more...and well...started reading a book...and u won;t believe...she woke up @ around 10am...and i was there all the time...

she was so embarassed...lol...and was so sorry k i had to stay there all nite cuz of her and all dat...and i should have wake her up and all....well, i told her i tried but then she was too busy sleeping...i decided what the hell...sonay do...it;s only couple of hours...lol...yeah i can be nice guy...sometimes

so this is my true story in car and snow..how romantic eh...well...like i said...it;s too cold here to get romantic in car anyways...

btw...don;t ask me how i managed to explain at my house where i was all night...it;s a whole different story
Posted 15 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

Well We have a question for you:

Whats more Romantic

Ice Cream

Or

Spaghetti & Meatballs

and explain why!

aashiqi romance ke baten
ye to hain sab cahnce ke batain
Posted 15 Jun 2005

joker says
app ka to chance lagnain wala haii na
Posted 15 Jun 2005

irsa says
oh my god

Bazigaar said:

mallak!! said:

rain
car
quiet street
hagen daz

but here's a funny story now bout girl in car and rain and all...lol...true story k...

this last christmas...we had christmas party...so it was in a bar/club..alrite..good...so i asked this gal at work to go with me..so we went...

kher...there she got drunk and tun...lol...well...i drove her home...and mind u...it was december and snow lots...cold haan...now....on the way home...since she was drunk...she passed out...in my car...meaning...slept...lol...ab what do i do? i went to her house...parked my car in front...tried waking her up for a bit...no use...she was just too drunk...well...ab what do i do? it;s 3am and snowing more..cold...lol...i just left my car started and turned heating on a bit more...and well...started reading a book...and u won;t believe...she woke up @ around 10am...and i was there all the time...

she was so embarassed...lol...and was so sorry k i had to stay there all nite cuz of her and all dat...and i should have wake her up and all....well, i told her i tried but then she was too busy sleeping...i decided what the hell...sonay do...it;s only couple of hours...lol...yeah i can be nice guy...sometimes

so this is my true story in car and snow..how romantic eh...well...like i said...it;s too cold here to get romantic in car anyways...

btw...don;t ask me how i managed to explain at my house where i was all night...it;s a whole different story
Posted 15 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
what ohh my God...
Posted 16 Jun 2005

mallak!! says
Bazigaar said:

mallak!! said:

rain
car
quiet street
hagen daz

veeeeru u r telling me there this girl in ur car passed out drunk and all u did for 7 hours is read a boook...?...tera kiaaaaaaa hoga meray bhai......or is there something u aint telling us...eh eh..out wid it matey..
Posted 16 Jun 2005

mallak!! says
update :: it doesnot matter....place dont matter...food dont matter....u can be romantic in a messy room wid only two chairs to sit...and window ...
Posted 16 Jun 2005

joker says
in chair dont joke

app ka kuch nahii us ka kai hooo ga
Posted 16 Jun 2005

irsa says
Bazigaar said:

what ohh my God...

i mean itni fighting
Posted 16 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
OMG

lolz...this is getting carried away
Posted 16 Jun 2005

mallak!! says
one cna be pretttttttttttttttty romanctic on a moving train.....izpecially the tunnels....wat say dolly?
Posted 17 Jun 2005

joker says
Posted 18 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

OMG

lolz...this is getting carried away

anything is possible when bazi is around
Posted 19 Jun 2005

style says
i'm the most romantic person alive on the planet
Posted 20 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
style said:

uh huh

still laughing

sure yah are

laughing harder

expllain...style...what makes you think so?
Posted 20 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
style said:

rite...
Posted 21 Jun 2005

2HOT4U says
nooo i am
Posted 21 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
2HOT4U said:

nooo i am