Lotus Notes to PST Converter

831 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
limanoahes

Total Posts: 0

NSF to PST converter apparatus permits you to change over the whole information base of NSF file into Outlook PST file and other intriguing file formats, for example, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, HTML, MBOX, and EML. It supports window server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2 2016. 

Every so often, the clients face the issue of NSF defilement, and around then on the off chance that you don't have specialized aptitudes to recuperate the information base physically, at that point the main answer for recuperating that files are an outsider instrument like this conversion application which is viable and 100% precise. By utilizing the best and basic technique you can recuperate the NSF files and keep your information base protected and secure with the assistance of this instrument. 

?

It backing MS Outlook version 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. Office 365 and Live Exchange Server are the extra highlights of this apparatus which make it additionally intriguing. On the off chance that you are confounded about its presentation so you can take its free demo office to change over the initial 25 messages just as a connection from every organizer. This is the best office that assists in assessing the presence of this application. 

Read More Info: Convert Lotus Notes To Outlook PST

Free Download Software with Cnet:https://download.cnet.com/ATS-Notes-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530262.html

Posted 25 Nov 2020

Voz says
Wow! Thank you for sharing great advice! I was just thinking about this. My girlfriend and I are now having a very difficult period, but I love her very much and always want to work. So once again thank you! I will be glad if I help someone too. If you have problems writing all sorts of articles but you need it in your studies, I can suggest you contact them ?best essay writing company. ?Thanks a lot agains!

Posted 26 Nov 2020

smith12 says
I would suggest Softaken NSF to PST converter. This software helps you to convert your NSF into a PST file or it convert complete folders. It allows multiple types of conversion like PST, EMLX, PDF, EML, and HTML, etc. NSF to PST Converter also offers a preview of Emails before conversion.

Posted 05 Dec 2020

aakshitr1 says
Then I would suggest you, use MailConverterTools Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter. You can store your data into PST, EML, MSG, ICS, CSV, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, vCard, and all Attachments, etc. 

Posted 23 Dec 2020

Raelynnroy says
Betavare NSF to PST Exporter tool is the most sophisticated option for exporting Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST format and also in other file formats. Users can export NSF mailbox data directly to PST mailboxes. To ensure the accuracy of the conversion there is a Preview option. The tool supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP OS. NSF to PST Exporter tool to export NSF files and exports emails and other items from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook files and successfully exports emails, address book, notes, images, email properties, attachments, etc.
Visit here:- https://www.betavare.com/nsf/pst/
Posted 23 Dec 2020

Reply to Topic