jb gals..tell me this...

2056 views 85 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Total Posts: 40761

let's suppose u r getting married...or u already r..or whatever...

now tell me this...what do u expect from u;r husband? i mean...other then show love and care for u...what else? i dunno how paki kuris think...so help me out here...

money?
time?
gifts?
compliments?
respect u;r family?
make sure u'r respected in his family?
blah blah...
what?
Posted 16 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
hanji
Posted 17 Nov 2005

LiL_DollY says
farmao gee

ki prob
Posted 17 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
tussi daso
Posted 17 Nov 2005

LiL_DollY says
nay geee

paki way

men first
Posted 17 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
ok...go take shower
Posted 17 Nov 2005

LiL_DollY says
I gtg

shopping is calling

adios
Posted 17 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
chao
Posted 17 Nov 2005

haan bhai bazi kaam bana
Posted 17 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
pata nahi....abhi shooping se aye ge to pata chalay ga
Posted 17 Nov 2005

Posted 17 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 18 Nov 2005

Blue Oasis says
Dolly made a really good point about being friends and taking it slow, that's one of the main things.

Another thing for me is freedom, I expect my husband not to try and restrict any of my activities or take away even and inch of my independance.
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
not to try what?

freedom yes, but how much?
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Blue Oasis says

Didn't finish, I've edited my post.
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Chandramuki said:

I expect my husband not to try and restrict any of my activities or take away even and inch of my independance.

now dat's a problem cuz suppose i for example...have gal friends..i hang out with them..this and that...now when my wife comes..offcourse she will have objection and she will want to restrict my activities like that...which i think is her right...so don;t u think it;s u;r husband's right too to restrict u in anyway if he feels is not right? cuz remember when u r getting married, u r losing u;r independance anyways...u and his have to change anyways....so i don;t agree with when u say restrict any of my activities or take away even and inch of my independance...just my opinion...cuz if u wanna stay independant, why marry u r getting married so u both can depend on each other
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Blue Oasis says
oh bloody that damn add made erazed my entry. basically mutual respect is important, and i personally am not insecure or possive or afraid of one his girl mates becoming my home wreker, i'm strong enough and sure enough of myself to know he won't creep.
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Chandramuki said:

oh bloody that damn add made erazed my entry. basically mutual respect is important, and i personally am not insecure or possive or afraid of one his girl mates becoming my home wreker, i'm strong enough and sure enough of myself to know he won't creep.

but not all gals and guys r like that...plus how do u know wot kind of relationship he is into with this other gal?
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
mutual respect..well yeah...and then again...if u respect them, then u listen to them too rite...
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Blue Oasis says
Obviously the couple have to make adjustments, but that doesn;t mean they can't do the things they enjoyed as single people, they just need to reagrange their routines around it a little.

i wouldn't neglect my responsibities as a wife and go out to see my friends and that's the only valid objection a husband can have in my eyes from stopping his wife from having her own will. At the end of the day I was a person first and wife after.
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Blue Oasis says
Shahenshah said:

mutual respect..well yeah...and then again...if u respect them, then u listen to them too rite...

mutual, so they listen to me and return the respect as well.
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Chandramuki said:

Obviously the couple have to make adjustments, but that doesn;t mean they can't do the things they enjoyed as single people, they just need to reagrange their routines around it a little.

i wouldn't neglect my responsibities as a wife and go out to see my friends and that's the only valid objection a husband can have in my eyes from stopping his wife from having her own will. At the end of the day I was a person first and wife after.

well, when u become wife or husband...u r not the same person as before..u have to change..otherwise why get married? secondly...u said obviously couples have to make adjustments...so how do u expect to make adjustments without losing some freedom in one way or another
Posted 19 Nov 2005

LiL_DollY says
when you get married
you get to spend time with your spouse

and then you give each other space
to be alone
or with your friends

or so both of you can work

cause if your with each othe all the time then you will get sick of each
other

there should be understanding and trust.
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Chandramuki said:

Shahenshah said:

but wot if they r not the type of person who goes out and party hard with friends...etc etc...where as u r the kind who goes out with friend all the time and wish to do that even after marriage...how will that work...
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

when you get married
you get to spend time with your spouse

and then you give each other space
to be alone
or with your friends

or so both of you can work

cause if your with each othe all the time then you will get sick of each
other

there should be understanding and trust.

offcourse u have to give eachother space, but unlimited freedom? i don;t think so...we all know why divorce rate is so high in west...everyone wants freedom...i am independant..well..when u r married, u r not independant..u have a responsibility
Posted 19 Nov 2005

LiL_DollY says
you have to negotiate with your spouse
and see whats okay for both of you
and will work out
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Blue Oasis says
Shahenshah said:

Chandramuki said:

Shahenshah said:

but wot if they r not the type of person who goes out and party hard with friends...etc etc...where as u r the kind who goes out with friend all the time and wish to do that even after marriage...how will that work...

i don't know how it would work, prevention is the best cure so marry someone who shares similar interests as you - or introduce the person to your hobbies.
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
it all changes after shadi
i am talkin from experience...meri abhi shadi bhi nahi hoi and i can feel i;ve changed alot...i used to be rebel, i am calming down i used to do so many things which now i think i shoudn;t cuz my wife won;t like it..etc etc
Posted 19 Nov 2005

WAFA says
well true..i agree with shahnshah ...after marriage u have to think about everything as a couple not as an individual...though i aint married yet just engaged...and shahenshah is rote if u don wann alose ur independence then why marry....well..if thewrz understandin mutual respect.u can enjoy ur independence with ur spouse as well
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
wohi na...ab dekho na mae kisi larki ko nahi dekhta idher anymore even though itni sweet sweet se hoti hian...abhi ye ek samne bethi hoi hae...oops
Posted 19 Nov 2005

WAFA says

per aisa hona chhaye k dil hi na chahe kissi aur k dekhne ka

wese abhi nahin dekho jub bv ajaue uske saath milker dekhna ..lolzz.phir maza ayega

Posted 19 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic