JAMIA-HIFSA -LIL-BINAAT

5501 views 102 replies
Reply to Topic
nikama

Total Posts: 3660

these gals have kicked up so much fuss over the last week or so.you think their actions are right or wrong?
can we impose the orders of ALMIGHTY by force on others?
Posted 02 Apr 2007

Xtreme says
Well dont know much but saw some where that u can man-handle the chief justice, beat te lawyers , attack offices of news channel etc but well i guess they cant take care of a few stick yielding girls and that too in Islamabad.
Well dont know about the moral obligations and stuff like that but live and let live should be the motto. I guess !!
Posted 03 Apr 2007

WOMEN WITH THE GUNS
Posted 06 Apr 2007

maulana abdul aziz ka damag kharab hogaya hai..
Posted 06 Apr 2007

BadShaH1 says
ISI ki sasih lagti hey
mush ka koi khel lagta hey
kiunkey yeh to hein heen khotey
enko aram sey use kia ja sakta hey.
Posted 06 Apr 2007

kisi ki sazish nahi lagti yeh bas molwiyo ka damag kharab hogaya hai..
Posted 06 Apr 2007

pata nahi kya kya hoo raha hai

aur apna dimag nahi khrab karna chathaa mai yaar

Posted 07 Apr 2007

BadShaH1 says
sub ghalatian hey apney leaderon ki.
Posted 08 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
jahan tak mera khayal hain to yeh bilkul theek hain,kyunki shariat ka nafaaz karna koi ghalat baat to nahi.
Posted 08 Apr 2007

Afghan says
ASSALAAM-O-ALAIKUM,
HUM AAP SEY POCHTEY HAY KIA FUHASHI KAY ADEY BAND KARNA KIA GHALAT HAY AAP BATAEE?
WASALAM...
Posted 08 Apr 2007

nikama says
dear sun-shine and afghan
fahashi k aday bund kerna koi ghalat kaam nahin ager state yeh kaam anjaam de.laal masjid and jamia hifsa were constructed on public property in the first place,kya kisi ki jaga occupy ker k us per mosque bana lena theek he.and secondly,the right to enact the sharia cannot be given to individuals,its state responsibility and if the state is not fulfilling its responsibility,we can protest,and try to change the system in a democratic way.every one has its own interpretation of islam and if we allow individuals to enforce islam on their own,the results would be devastating for the nation.
besides when all the ulmas and scholars of WIFAQ-UL-MADARIS are saying that its unlawful and unislamic,how can we trust these two crazy mullas?
finally if we look at the life of HOLY PROPHET p.b.u.h,he did not enact sharia in makka since he did not have the authority there,but when he migrated to madina and an islamic state was established there then the rule of ALMIGHTY was enforced,and by the way adultery
did not come to an end even in that golden period of islam but can u cite any one incident from that period when a prostitute was taken out of her house,was humiliated before public and was kidnapped and harrased by the HOLY PROPHET or his faithful companions?
badshah1
i also think there is some conspiracy behind this all,or else why a government that is so keen to kill its citizens when they raise their voices for their rights in balochistan and elsewhere,would not budge when these mad mullas are challenging the system in the very capital of the country.it looks like an attempt to divert ppl's attention from other major issues that are creating problems for the government
Posted 09 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
jaisay k aap nay kaha k yeh hukumat ka kaam hain.to kya hukumat yeh kaam roknay ki koshish kar rahi hain?aur agar hamain in ghalat kamo k khilaaf protest karna chahiye tha to kya hum nay protest kiya?ek chief justice k haatanay say pori country nay protest kiya k kabhi hum nay kisi ghalat kaam k khilaaf protest kiya?aur jaisay k Rasool SALALAHU ALAIHI WASALAM nay farmaya"k jahan kisi burai ko dekho to usay haath say roko agar haath say nahi rok sako to zuban say roko,agar us say bhi nahi to dil say usay bura kaho.aur yeh emaan ka aakhri darja hain"
Posted 09 Apr 2007

nikama says
sun-shine
i did not just say its gov responsibility,main ne aur bhi kafi kuch kaha he.
as far as this hadees that u quoted is concerned,jab tak hum is ko islam ki baqi taleemat k context main nahin dekhain gay,yeh hamain confuse kerti rahe gi.
now suppose if i'm living in a non-islamic country to kya vahan bhi main burai ko dekh ker aise hi re-act karoon ga?ofcourse not,is ka matlab yeh k aik restriction to mojood he k aisa hum sirf aik islamic state main hi ker sakte hain.now,kya her musalmaan burai ko dekh ker haath se rokna shroo ker de to,can u imagine k phir kya ho ga?
koi kisi policeman ko rishwat lete dekhay ga to us ko rake ga.koi kisi ko music sunte dekhay ga to us ko roke ga.koi kisi ko be-perda bahir nikalte dekhay ga to us ko roke ga.koi kisi ko doodh main paani milata dekhay ga to us ko roke ga.koi kisi ko shave kerta dekhay ga to us ko roke ga.and roke ga bhi taaqat se,hath se.to phir us ka reaction,retaliation bhi ho ga.
ab kitne log hain jo yeh dawa ker sakain k vo 100% shariat per amal kerte hain,obviously very few,so practically a war will start where everyone will be enemy of everyone around.and the result will be anarchy.
kya islam anarchy chahta he?
aur yeh jo kaha jata he,k doosron ke aib ki perda poshi karo,us ko logon per zahir na kero,so that ALMIGHTY ap ke aiboun ki perda poshi kare,how would u interpret that?
kya ap janti hain k KHAWARIJ kon log thay aur kya demand kerte thay,un ka bhi yehi kehna tha k islam ki shariat mukamal ho chuki he ab yeh her individual ka kaam he k vo us ko apne aur doosron k ooper naafiz kare,if they were right then why did hazrat ali and ameer muavia both in their times fought against them?
IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT WE USE THE VERSES OF QURAN AND SAYINGS OF HOLY PROPHETp.b.u.h.TO PROMOTE OUR PERSONAL VIEWS AND AGENDAS.
Posted 10 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
Aap khudhi bataye k agar aap kisi buari ko dekhay to aap kya karaingay?
Posted 10 Apr 2007

nikama says
most likely i will join it
Posted 10 Apr 2007

Yeh NON-ISLAMIC STATE nahi hai....

aur jo kuch nazar aa raha hai.. agar iss kay saath mamlat ko jora jae to yeh aik TRAP tayar kia gya hai... Jihadi / Extremist peoples ko front per lanay kay liye and there is a great game. Logon ki tawajoh hatanay k liye bhee ho sakta hai... from Chief Justice issue.... Kya govt itni kamzor hai keh aik madrisay kay logon ko control nahi kar sakti... SURELY NOT....

Posted 10 Apr 2007

nikama says
yup rehan thats what i said in my second post here.
who said pakistan is an un-islamic state
chalo us ko zinda jala dain
Posted 10 Apr 2007

Afghan says
Rehan M Din said:

Yeh NON-ISLAMIC STATE nahi hai....

aur jo kuch nazar aa raha hai.. agar iss kay saath mamlat ko jora jae to yeh aik TRAP tayar kia gya hai... Jihadi / Extremist peoples ko front per lanay kay liye and there is a great game. Logon ki tawajoh hatanay k liye bhee ho sakta hai... from Chief Justice issue.... Kya govt itni kamzor hai keh aik madrisay kay logon ko control nahi kar sakti... SURELY NOT....

AAP NEY BAHUT PATEY KI BAAT KI HAY MAY BE YEH GOVERMENT GAME HOO YEH BAHUT IMP BAAT KAHI AAP NEY
WASALAM....
Posted 10 Apr 2007

sharmili says
Nikamma is not a nikamma after all. I think Afghan and sun-shine are looking at the issue more from emotional perspective. Lets look at it in more broader way:

1. Was their action legal? No

2. Are they allowed to protest against the ills of the society?     Yes

3. Was their action justifiable?   No

4. Is govt doing his job properly? Debatable

5. Is Pakistan an Islamic State? Debatable

6. Was their action Islamic? NO

So where is the confusion

Posted 10 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
waisay ho sakta hain k yeh koi trap ho,magar jahan tak shariah nafiz karnay ka sawaal hay to meri full support unkay saath hain.
Posted 11 Apr 2007

sharmili says
sun_shine said:

waisay ho sakta hain k yeh koi trap ho,magar jahan tak shariah nafiz karnay ka sawaal hay to meri full support unkay saath hain.

What makes you think that they can change the law? Or if they really are interested in doing so? or if they have the knowledge to do so?
Posted 11 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
i am not saying that they can change the law,but i think they can change our society a little bit.
Posted 13 Apr 2007

sharmili says
sun_shine said:

i am not saying that they can change the law,but i think they can change our society a little bit.

How?
Posted 13 Apr 2007

nikama says
by enrolling all the w***es in madrassa,i suppose
Posted 14 Apr 2007

sharmili says
Posted 17 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
yaa they can change if they are serious to do it.they can Ban many bad things which exists in our society.
Posted 18 Apr 2007

sharmili says
If they want the law changed, they need to go through the proper channel. They cannot just go around hitting people with the stick just because they think something bad is being done.

I think that was the fundamental flaw in Taleban govt. They thought that they were the saviours of human kind, and they need to implement laws by forcing people to live like Muslims some 1400 years ago. But again, they were the Govt, so you can't argue much about that
Posted 18 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
firstly yeh mera personal experience hain k Talibaan ki Govt main kuch khamiyaa zaroor thi per i think maujooda govt say kaafi achi thi.mana k hum sharia ko danday kay zor pe kaim nahi kar saktay magar i think agar hum aik Inqalabi tehreek shuru kar day to aisa zaroor ho sakta hain k sharia nafiz ho,jaisay k Iran main huwa.
Posted 18 Apr 2007

sharmili says
I don't have any problem with Sharia law, as long as we can define the laws before hand. I do not think that the laws that were written 1400 years ago can apply in the same form in 21st century.

The law remains the same, but the implementation needs to be looked at. You are never going to implement Shariah if you don't know what you are implementing. That was the fundamental flaw in Taleban's Sharia Law. They confused their draconian tribal laws with Islamic laws. I have yet to find any Scholar in Taleban's ranks. Their intentions were great, but their knowledge was limited which in turn resulted in a disaster.
Posted 19 Apr 2007

sharmili how can ya define fundmentlist or extremist ?
Posted 20 Apr 2007

sharmili says
fundamentalist - A person who adheres to the rigid principles of a religion and is intolerate to other views. A person who is closed minded. A person who cannot think anything outside the box.

extremist - A person who holds views about anything that are far from moderation. Again someone who is not ready to listen to what others have to say. Someone who thinks that he is the one with all the knowledge, and every other person who does not agree with him is stupid.

now why did you ask ?
Posted 20 Apr 2007

Reply to Topic