JAMIA-HIFSA -LIL-BINAAT

5517 views 102 replies
Reply to Topic
nikama

Total Posts: 3660

these gals have kicked up so much fuss over the last week or so.you think their actions are right or wrong?
can we impose the orders of ALMIGHTY by force on others?
Posted 02 Apr 2007

Ashii says
cant read the whole topic for the moment
sirf dil ki aik baat pohonchani apni BEHNO tak

----------
uffff Alllaaahhhh
hum aap k sadke ja'ain
hum ko apni baatein manwaane k nae nae raste dikha diye aap ne
agay chaliye,, hum peeche hein
----------

just one thing
ab Pak mei naqab/burke waali tamaam khatoon ko dekh k hamara khoon khushk ho jata hai
k abhi nikaalein gi yeh danda
Posted 04 May 2007

sharmili says
Ashii said:

just one thing
ab Pak mei naqab/burke waali tamaam khatoon ko dekh k hamara khoon khushk ho jata hai

In general no one has any problem with women wearing burqas in pakistan. Its just very common thing. In the last 10 years, hijab has become more common than ever. I personally have a lot of respect for women who do wear one.

Two weeks ago a Korean immigrant in Virginia killed 33 people. Are you scared of Koreans too???
Posted 04 May 2007

new_beau says
I have read most of the major posts in this topic....Personally I am totally Against this Action of Students and I condemn this action of misguidence by there teacher. And I am surprised that where are the parents of these Girls.
Posted 04 May 2007

Ashii said:

----------
uffff Alllaaahhhh
hum aap k sadke ja'ain
hum ko apni baatein manwaane k nae nae raste dikha diye aap ne
agay chaliye,, hum peeche hein
----------

just one thing

aap ki middle line same hoti hai
Posted 05 May 2007

Afghan says
new_beau said:

I have read most of the major posts in this topic....Personally I am totally Against this Action of Students and I condemn this action of misguidence by there teacher. And I am surprised that where are the parents of these Girls.

i am surprised that where are the parents of these Girls
hum per tab surprised hotay hay jab sociaty mai itni buraiya horahi hothi hay tab in girls aur boys kay parents kaha jatay hay
wasalaam...
Posted 06 May 2007

Ashii says
sharmili said:

In general no one has any problem with women wearing burqas in pakistan. Its just very common thing. In the last 10 years, hijab has become more common than ever. I personally have a lot of respect for women who do wear one.

Two weeks ago a Korean immigrant in Virginia killed 33 people. Are you scared of Koreans too???

I never said i have a pb with hijab,, i still respect those who wear it,, but the thing is I WANT TO RESPECT HIJAB EVEN IN THE FUTUR,,, (asaar nahi lag rahe)

in western countries ppl feel insecure when they see a beard man,, now it seems hijab wearing women will make them scared too

nice example
i damn care abt Koreans or Japs but i care a lot abt Pakis and Musliims and their image
coz I AM ONE
Posted 06 May 2007

Ashii says
new_beau said:

huhhh
aurton ko kabhi kuch na karne dena,, kabhi agay na aane dena

shahrukh khan said:

aap ki middle line same hoti hai

wot is my MIDDLE LINE
Posted 06 May 2007

Ashii says
nikama said:

the right to enact the sharia cannot be given to individuals,its state responsibility and if the state is not fulfilling its responsibility,we can protest,and try to change the system in a democratic way.every one has its own interpretation of islam and if we allow individuals to enforce islam on their own,the results would be devastating for the nation.
besides when all the ulmas and scholars of WIFAQ-UL-MADARIS are saying that its unlawful and unislamic,how can we trust these two crazy mullas?
finally if we look at the life of HOLY PROPHET p.b.u.h,he did not enact sharia in makka since he did not have the authority there,but when he migrated to madina and an islamic state was established there then the rule of ALMIGHTY was enforced

wont add anything completly agree

well most of ppl agree that its a conspiracy
logon ki attention divert karne liye hai,, par kahe se attention divert karni hai
the chief justice issue ?????
come on yarrr woh case to iss case se bhi bari bakwas hai
i dont understand these ppl manifesting for a single person,,, chief justice k saath jo hua galt hua par wot else you expect from a dictator ???
aise dher logon ka sarkon pe nikal aana............ kal to aise lag raha tha jaise CJ ki baraat ja rahi hai

to hellll all of them
these ninja gals, ex CJ,, mush and the rest of silllly ppl
we can simply divide our nation in 2 parts
donkeys and their manipulators
Posted 06 May 2007

new_beau says
Ashii said:

new_beau said:

huhhh

Apni Aqal laga ker aagay aao, Janab Aurto....Kis kay behkaway mainn aa ker nahin
Posted 08 May 2007

Ashii says
aurton ki apni koi akal nahi hoti
woh kissi k behkaawe mei na aa ja'ain tabhi unhein chupa chupa k band kar k rakhte hein
Posted 08 May 2007

sharmili says
new_beau said:

Ashii said:

new_beau said:

huhhh

Apni Aqal laga ker aagay aao, Janab Aurto....Kis kay behkaway mainn aa ker nahin

This has nothing to do with the advancement of women. I think it was just a show off. The action was still planned and conducted by men. Women were there just for photo op
Posted 10 May 2007

nikama says
as ashi said we can divide our nation into two classes
1-donkeys
2-their manipulators
looks like i belong to the first class.
a first class donkey
but jokes aside,i think we are still far from being a nation we are just a crowd....without any sense of direction and purpose
Posted 12 May 2007

Ashii says
vv true sharmili
wot sort of muslims are they,,, using women for their own benefits

first classs donkey
hum to manipulator hein,,, kaho kahan danga karwana hai
Posted 13 May 2007

nikama says
ab lagta he k yeh issue dead ho raha he
Posted 14 May 2007

sharmili says
it is already dead. We have now people killing each other in Karachi. and people trying to benefit from these deaths
Posted 14 May 2007

nikama says
i'm dying for a good news
Posted 17 May 2007

sharmili says
The good news is that I am going to pakistan
Posted 17 May 2007

nikama says
that is a good news really
but the issue is very much alive once again.
now im almost 99% sure that gov.is behind this.
Posted 22 May 2007

sharmili says
just because govt is not doing anything against Laal Masjid does not imply that govt is behind it. Its not the Lal Masjid govt is afraid of. Its the opposition that will entire take it out of proportion that govt fears
Posted 23 May 2007

nikama says
but the opposition is even now taking it out of proportion about government's inability to handle the situation.
now even the commander of local talibans in tribal areas has joined hands with laal masjid ppl.
Posted 05 Jun 2007

yaar here listen ek baat yaad rakhna

"jahan such na chala wahn joht sahi"

"jahan haq na mila wahan loot sahi"

sahi remmeber this or jahan par ek chez achi ho aur ek buri to us mein se ek jeeta hai history mein hamesha sachi hi jeeta
hai
Posted 22 Jun 2007

bohat se bar hum apne aap ko bora bhala kehta but jis baat ko aap samjhta hain or karta hain thats your own thinking
understood sis and bros
Posted 22 Jun 2007

nikama says
not a word dear
Posted 22 Jun 2007

anybody knows the latest;lol..
yesterday teenage mutant ninja molvies raided a chinese massage centre and
abducted poor chinese social workers,,what a pity..lol
Posted 23 Jun 2007

Ashii says
i ve heard some "ehem ehem" things abt these chinese massage centres
i dont understand one thing yar,, aisa lagta hai only these "ninja muntants" are aware of everrry wrong thing going on in pak
wot abt the gvt and the rest of ppl
inn massage or vdo centres ki taraf koi ungli tak nahi uthata,, YYYYYY

VC
history mei hamesha sach jeeta hai

lagta hai hum kissi aur dunya ki history parhte rahe hein
Posted 23 Jun 2007

Govt ko bhi sab pata hai...
kahan per kya ho raha hai...
Govt ki support kay baghair aisa nahi ho sakta.

Posted 23 Jun 2007

YAAR BOHAT GALT HAI JAMIA HIFSA KI IMAAM APNI SHAMAT BOLA RAHA HAIN UNHO NE 3 POLICE OFFICERS KO PHIR
YAR GAMAAL
UNDER CUSTODY KAR LIYA

WHAT IS THIS THEY ARE LOSIN THERE REPU IN THE HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE AND THE MEDIA
SENDING RUMORS ON WESTERN MEDIA
AND WERE NOT DONKEYS WE ARE ASHRAF UL MAKHLOKAT
THE MOST TOP RANKED LIVING THING ABOVE EVERY THING

Posted 23 Jun 2007

sun_shine says
yaa in jamia walon k baaray main Hum kuch nahi jaantay.Allah swt behter jaantay hain k kya hakeekat hain.
aur ek baat yeh k humain abhi western media k baaray main sochna band kardena chahiye kyunki unho nay jo samajhna tha samajh liyaa ab hamaray samajhnay ki baari hain.

Posted 23 Jun 2007

nikama says
sun shine is right
moulana ghazi says that they were tipped off on the massage centre by the beacon house boys,looks like the secu. and the fundos have joined hands in this war against fahashi.
most funny statement came from the cabinet as usual when a minister said that ch.shujaat also made visits to that chinese centre
Posted 26 Jun 2007

i wish yeu all could see all those ladies standin on the roof tops yellin; al jihad..al jihad,
Posted 26 Jun 2007

Reply to Topic