will u be bk?

2512 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
sharara

Total Posts: 5253

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
i wonder if ure gone.. totally gone.. or do i hope to hav u bk?
wot is this i hav to bear? i want u all mine and i hav to share..

come bk and undo this pain.. tell me its gonna be alright.. tell me u want me too, come bk and say u luv me...

I hate this feeling every time I look at your picture!
Or see your name on my caller I.D.!
You took my heart and put it through a blender
And watched as tears of pain fell down my face
What did I ever do?? Not Love you enough
Not care enough...
Or did I not break enough for you to see how much I was willing to die for you
It hurts every time I think it was all more then Just a dream
But who am I to think I could have really been loved by someone like you?
I can answer that...
I was a fool
Someone who thought if love could really happen.
I would find it in you! But I was wrong...
Posted 16 Sep 2003

Posted 03 Jul 2021

Posted 04 Sep 2021

Posted 04 Sep 2021

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
Posted 09 Oct 2021

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
Posted 09 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic