Anti Pak?? Anti Indian??

2056 views 74 replies
Reply to Topic
desibaba

Total Posts: 88

Just a thought. Why my topic on Shahid afridi was deleted and sent to trash??. I dont know if it was against Pakistan or Islam or India or hinduism. It was just about a single Individual. I just happened to cross this thing and thought it was funny. it just happened that the person being talked about was a pakistani. It caught my attention because the person being talked about was a relative of such a big star who has crazy like fan following in the sub continent.
If you call it anti pakistani---- then I think any post which says anything negative against Hrithink or Shahrukh or Ameesha or Bipasha an anti Indian post. and in that case i should be raising the same objections.
Its an appeal to Moderators and Admin to undelete my topic. So its an appeal to them not to fall for such silly objections.
For Raptors -- I am not shy of getting into verbal duets. So Mr. Raptors if you want to set the boards on fire again, I am ready for it, but r u sure you r ready enuf for that. Because once I start...... theres nothing stopping me.
Posted 18 Sep 2003

Cute_gal says
wat a diplomat...:p
Posted 19 Sep 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mani

haha

That shows just how unprofessional you are...
Posted 19 Sep 2003

Cute_gal says
quote:
Originally posted by T.O_Raptors

quote:
Originally posted by Mani

haha

That shows just how unprofessional you are...

ezzz....boy...:p
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
well this idiot has been really tryin to provoke people here.. not that we mnd any offensive statements bouty india..bring em on raptors..lol but then be f**kin receptive too. these guys are just fair ..if we get deleted then u do too..i m personally happy that these guys are workin so hard to maintain a tranquil atmosphere here. u r trying to incite people here--us and ur own. pointing gingers at people who dont generalize like u do and are so objective with every situation that occurs here shows how desperate u are to prove ur point here which course doesnt get any ears cause everyone knows what u r made off.. every indian was makin progress here till u came along and got everybody to square 1.
Posted 19 Sep 2003

quote:
Originally posted by ricky boy

well this idiot has been really tryin to provoke people here.. not that we mnd any offensive statements bouty india..bring em on raptors..lol but then be f**kin receptive too. these guys are just fair ..if we get deleted then u do too..i m personally happy that these guys are workin so hard to maintain a tranquil atmosphere here. u r trying to incite people here--us and ur own. pointing gingers at people who dont generalize like u do and are so objective with every situation that occurs here shows how desperate u are to prove ur point here which course doesnt get any ears cause everyone knows what u r made off.. every indian was makin progress here till u came along and got everybody to square 1.

[angel] calm down!
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
ahhhh raptors u singing a different tune here!!! kool....u know what raptors it s not ur fault either...we started it , but we calmed down and turned the corner ..but u came in late ..saw all those statements and got offended ..a litle delayed reaction ..not totally unjustified either.. but u started thrown rocks when we made us totally accesible...anyways i apologize for my stake in it... and i shouldnt have lost it again , whatever the provocation....i apologize to u personally.
Posted 19 Sep 2003

Mani says
Cute...
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ok ok time for a JB Peace Summit.........heres the deal........
i won't cause trouble

and

you won't cause trouble

and

no politics!

Deal?

Signed: t.o_raptors
Posted 19 Sep 2003

LeoHeart says
send this one to trash too .... fights all over man
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
I SHAKE UR HAND ON THAT MY MAN!!!
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
AND LEOHEART THAT IS THE FUNNIEST AVATAR THAT I HAVE SEEN HERE..COULDNT HELP NOTICE IT AND SMILE.
Posted 19 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
aah..good to see new friends over here..looks like JB is gona be back in shape haan...good work guys...

[bandit]

Posted 19 Sep 2003

flawless says
yayyyyyyyyyyyy!
peace at last!weldone to alla u!
i think late reading of all them topics keep provoking other ppl dat werent there wen things were sorted out!
but as from now on! CHILL YA ALL!
N JUSS HAV FUN!
CHEERS
Posted 19 Sep 2003

madmax says
good boys
Posted 19 Sep 2003

flawless says
very good boys!:)
Posted 19 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm peace maker :P
Posted 19 Sep 2003

Mani says
haha....peace?
Right...
This boards has gone way too soft...
Bring back baziger...
BRING HIM BACK NOW.
Then me and Him can have some real bouts where the ending is not happy handshakes making everyone go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...:
:P
Posted 19 Sep 2003

just be cool raptors
just
Posted 19 Sep 2003

things are in Cotrol :)
Posted 19 Sep 2003

desibaba says
Peace and everything is good..
But admin jeee.. Please do answer my questions I asked in the previous post..
Thanks

Posted 20 Sep 2003

are desibaba..yaar... dikhta nahin ki admin sari earth ka chakkar laga rahe hain.. unko apki baat sunaney ka time nahin hai,,.
Posted 20 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
time haina .. .haina .. keh do na
Posted 20 Sep 2003

nahin hai
Posted 20 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
haina aaa hai abhi
Posted 20 Sep 2003

desibaba says
I dont know if they have an answer to my questions. All i am wanting is a lil more transperancy in their actions.

Posted 20 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
transparency ... lolz

over n out
Posted 21 Sep 2003

quote:
Peace and everything is good..
But admin jeee.. Please do answer my questions I asked in the previous post..
Thanks

ok .. the same thing will never happen to any one
Posted 21 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
i think now thiz topic shud b over n out
Posted 21 Sep 2003

why? yo dont delete yr multan topic,,
Posted 22 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
wahan per kamazkam .. chito chat to haina .. per yahan per ... ??????????
Posted 23 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic