Suggestions or Complains

44237 views 269 replies
Reply to Topic
WARMTH OF LOVE

Total Posts: 22153

Everyone is welcome to give us suggestions or can complain.....

We'll welcome all healthy comments....
Posted 10 Nov 2007

I appreciate your concerns as you most definitely hold an opinion.

It reminds me one joke that is more likely to true. A professor research on Dictionary and he pointed out 200 words those were wicked and he claimed to ban that book because his theory was based on genuine facts that those words are not acceptable in a family and not suitable for kids but we still got reference from dictionary now a days ... even children of all ages can read those words in dictionary after all controversy.

Every house has a TV set with options of channels and obviously some of them are not suitable for children... so when you found one or more TV channel offensive you try to block them or if you can't able to block them u will not watch those channels anymore.

Over the internet u can browse all kind of stuff, whatever you want. It is impossible so far to differentiate between "bad pictures" and "good pictures" coz they constructed on pixels.

Last but not least ... about impression.... even I wasn't happy when I visited the homepage first time because the contents were not suitable for children and family, Agree over here but when I visited Janubaba Forum then first impression was very good that was the only thing which’s stopped me here for ages and you can find me and many members who were impressed by Janubaba forum's first time.

Now short discussion in short.... if you don’t like to visit somewhere simply doesn’t go.

Posted 30 Jan 2008

dosselpoh says
chalain i won't say anythin else after dis post.. u r admin n its totally ur choice:)

About da channelz u talked about.. there are different channelz for everything... kuch bachoon kay .. kuch religion kay n so on.. u can block da bad channelz...

isi taran sum websitez r for bachay.. sum for family..sum for adultz.. yeh website family kay lye ha.. now if u r goin to say kay one part of this website is for adultz.. one is for family... to yeh to galat howa na..

yeh to aisay hi ha kay..

app mithai samnay rakh ker kahain kay mithai nai khani.. agar khani nai ha to samnay hi na rakhain

anywayz thanx for da prompt response
Allah Hafiz
Posted 30 Jan 2008

kafi channels ayse hoty hein those have mix contents.... aur har programe start hony sy pehly describe kar diya jata hay k this program is not suitable for that age group...

tu its very simple and understandable.

you are welcome
Posted 31 Jan 2008

WOL bhai ji mje sakht shikayat ha k aik mamooli sa masla tha pwd ka or 4 din lagy hain hal honay may.

thx to chandni jis nay masla solve kr dia
Posted 19 Feb 2008

~dead heart~ said:

WOL bhai ji mje sakht shikayat ha k aik mamooli sa masla tha pwd ka or 4 din lagy hain hal honay may.

thx to chandni jis nay masla solve kr dia

Dear sister, please accept my apologize for this delay.

chandni Api nay mujhy aap ki email k baray mein bataya tha 17th ko aur mein nay un ko post ek din k baad check ki .... (us ki mazrat kar chuka hoon) ... aur 19th ko aap ka pb solve ho giya tha....

ayenda koi bhi problem ho tu aap mujhy direct email kar dein yeah fir PM .... coz us ki notification mujhy meray mobile par mil jati hay tu aap ka pb foran solve ho sakta hay ....

keep you very Good.
Posted 20 Feb 2008

Cinderella says
if sum1 wants to change his/her Username wht we have to do?
Posted 21 Feb 2008

cutefriend says
PM ur desire USER NAME to ADMINS

Warmth Of Love

or

JanuBaba
Posted 21 Feb 2008

Cinderella says
Thanx
Posted 21 Feb 2008

cutefriend says
ma pleasure
Posted 21 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O alaikum
why Religion section is closed for posting?
Posted 21 Feb 2008

cutefriend says
w salam
the section is closed due to some unconditional circumstances
dont worry it will be open .....
Posted 21 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
ok thanks
Posted 22 Feb 2008

Right path says
why moderators has been changed
Posted 23 Feb 2008

~Fragi~ says
i agree k rule no . 7 ko implement hona chaiyee per

is topic mein meri last post ek simple see request thee .. can i ask k woh kiyun move/delete hoyee??
Posted 24 Feb 2008

fragi ji as u know
aaj kal sab farigh hain(mods)
tou i think aap ki baat ka jawab sirf Wol hi day saktayhain a k
so waito
Posted 24 Feb 2008

cant we have a homepage for jb forums??
Posted 25 Feb 2008

shahrukh khan said:

cant we have a homepage for jb forums??

We're working on it and hopefully you'll see some changings very soon. (when not sure.. one mornigng you'll wake up and see all change )
Posted 26 Feb 2008

Right path said:

why moderators has been changed

For good interest of JB
Posted 26 Feb 2008

~Fragi~ said:

i agree k rule no . 7 ko implement hona chaiyee per

is topic mein meri last post ek simple see request thee .. can i ask k woh kiyun move/delete hoyee??

thanks for understanding ... as yo know we're trying to impose rule number 7 which is very simple ... we shouldn't tell or spread any information which got no reference.

Its important as we can help members in nice way.
Posted 26 Feb 2008

instead of changing in one forum--> gaming zone...Refresh the whole forum...
Posted 02 Mar 2008

we are trying to maintain our good standerds steadily    
Posted 02 Mar 2008

Why is it the when it comes to over a 1,000 posts or the amount of views a topic has had, the comma symbol is never utilised at all?

1000, I'm sure the correct way is 1,000.

It would be much easier to read like that & not a mess of numbers.

Just a suggestion.
Posted 02 Mar 2008

my topic

please tell y is this game topic closed??is main kia kharabi hai
Posted 02 Mar 2008

MISS SCORPIO said:

Why is it the when it comes to over a 1,000 posts or the amount of views a topic has had, the comma symbol is never utilised at all?

Just a suggestion.

I agree that would be very much easier to read the figures, we'll try to fix it anyways. bear with us
you are most welcome.....   
Posted 03 Mar 2008

*Silent Roar* said:

my topic

please tell y is this game topic closed??is main kia kharabi hai

Dear sister, I've explained everything in members updates and as i promised if you want (any member) to re-open any topic just PM me ... and i'll re-open it.
(as i've re-opened ur topic ... :)

reagards
Posted 03 Mar 2008

this forum needs

new look
some new forums
new emotions

Joined: 12-May-2003- 3-03-2008...kuch bhi nahi badla sab same hai aur i m bored seeing all this...there is no fun...dont say u will see one day...heard this b4 hopeeeeeee something will happen
Posted 03 Mar 2008

You can still hope for the best... yesh u are more then welcome to suggest me any practical ideas for new forums

abt the LOOK and new emoticons, I found members are more interested in quality stuff instead of LOOK or emoticons.

stay clam .... its my suggestion   
Posted 03 Mar 2008

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

MISS SCORPIO said:

Just a suggestion.

I agree that would be very much easier to read the figures, we'll try to fix it anyways. bear with us
you are most welcome.....   

Thank you.
Posted 03 Mar 2008

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

You can still hope for the best... yesh u are more then welcome to suggest me any practical ideas for new forums

abt the LOOK and new emoticons, I found members are more interested in quality stuff instead of LOOK or emoticons.

which members??
Posted 04 Mar 2008

Rain Man says
shahrukh khan said:

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

which members??

new look hona chahiye, i like changes
new forums bhi hone chahiye, par serious corner ki tarah koi naya forum na banwana, bohat serious hai woh corner
Posted 04 Mar 2008

Reply to Topic