One Saima One Topic..

47010 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
IMAN said:

no its not between u n me
theres nothin between u n me..
if u were a nice guy i would give
u my add but u seem like a bad guy
n annoying one...leave me alone..what r
u another ASIMA!!! n dont talk about my
pic here yaar come on get a life GUJJAR!!!

Posted 30 Dec 2003

paki lion said:

lollywoodfan said:

Nfakfan what do u think of the poster ?

this kind of posters and films sucks man! a hero always wears moustache and hold guns and villains always angrily looking and always shoutS..cant we get rid of this kind of stereotype moviez??????being a pakistani does not means that we should appreciate every pakistani moviez..we should criticize too..and hopefully directors might catch up our comments so they cant improve their skills and ability to make good moviez according to our wishes! so for me this kind of moviez as mentioned aboved should not be make!

Hmmm Quite right
Posted 30 Dec 2003

what abt this one ?
Posted 30 Dec 2003

NFAKFan said:

iman.....lol. hahahahahaha! sorry gujjar yaar. lol. but she told u....lol.

I'LL TELL HER TOO
Posted 30 Dec 2003

IMAN says
OMG...i have 2 say SHUT THE HELL UP MAn

yeh forum saima ke barey mein hai...gujjar BHAI

yeh flert kahin aur ..aur kisi aur ke saath jakar karo

leave me!!!!
Posted 30 Dec 2003

aSiMa says
yo love is love kahin bhi ho sakta hai!
give gujjar a chance
Posted 30 Dec 2003

IMAN says
BEQUIET ASIMA!! what luv do u even know whats goin on...

n what chance..y don't u give em a chance.don't tell me

what to do...about luv.....lol.thats funny...tum log sirf

pyar karney ke liye pada howey ho {aur bhi gham ha zindagi

mein mohabbat ke siwa}!!!

ASIMA N GUJJAR U SHOULD GO TOGEATHER....LOL
GUJJAR SAHIB APKA HAN MIGAYA HAI...LOLIMAN37985.1563078704
Posted 30 Dec 2003

Zuhra1 says
wow iman ur such a nice gal. i agree with each word with u 100%
Posted 30 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol @ everybody's comments.

lets get back 2 saima now. lol. (j/k).
Posted 30 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
NFAKFAN.........congratulation
me also like u..with liking u asima
your attitude so good than other members,u dont imposed any thought or personal opinion but some members got personal me and rude his opinions.[/

I will share interesting point about saima,when I watched a movie 'GHOGHAT'(96) in cinima,which is a superhit movie,and it's first good role of saima..when I was a teenager..that time I felt romantic with saima in movie with Mohsin khan(cricketer)..saima was in sari,she was attractive,song was sharabi('Yeh mosam yeh tanhai aik darkan aik dil tu asey mein kia ho tumey tu kuch bolo) composed by AMJAD BOBBY ('YDAKH' fame)directed by syed noor,u dont belive this role also felt true romantic feeling of my actual life when I felt romance with that girl more than my age who was collgue with me.That time I felt saima is that girl ,it prove saima acting so good,saima sentense I remember('Zindagani kaisi guzar rahi hai')..lol. . that was a first exprience of romance ,u know first teenager emotional and romantic feeling always remember.lol..

but today saima spent 8 years,now time r getting changed,now people dont like over 25 heriones.

ydakh37986.0319560185
Posted 30 Dec 2003

ya IMAn and NFAK are the nicest ppl on this forum.especially IMAN..lol
Posted 31 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
ydakh said:

NFAKFAN.........congratulation
me also like u..with liking u asima
your attitude so good than other members,u dont imposed any thought or personal opinion but some members got personal me and rude his opinions.[/

I will share interesting point about saima,when I watched a movie 'GHOGHAT'(96) in cinima,which is a superhit movie,and it's first good role of saima..when I was a teenager..that time I felt romantic with saima in movie with Mohsin khan(cricketer)..saima was in sari,she was attractive,song was sharabi('Yeh mosam yeh tanhai aik darkan aik dil tu asey mein kia ho tumey tu kuch bolo) composed by AMJAD BOBBY ('YDAKH' fame)directed by syed noor,u dont belive this role also felt true romantic feeling of my actual life when I felt romance with that girl more than my age who was collgue with me.That time I felt saima is that girl ,it prove saima acting so good,saima sentense I remember('Zindagani kaisi guzar rahi hai')..lol. . that was a first exprience of romance ,u know first teenager emotional and romantic feeling always remember.lol..

but today saima spent 8 years,now time r getting changed,now people dont like over 25 heriones.

thanks ydakh jee 4 the compliment!

and thank u 4 sharing u're saima story!

personally, her performance in chooriyan won me over. my first movie with saima was 'JATT DA VAIR'. lol. she had a minor role...typical punjabi heroine, but still....i saw something special in her. then i rented chooriyan and i saw her talent SHINE through the screen! i have YET 2 see a pakistani actress match that performance. the closest such performance was in mendhi wale hath and daku rani, and guess what.....it was saima who deleivered those performances!!! so thats y i like her!

and u r right abt people liking heroines 2 be 25 or younger these days. this is not a bad thing, but it doesn't mean saima should be ousted from lollywood, as some people have suggested. don't u agree?NFAKFan37986.0558680556
Posted 31 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
no,I don't agree she should outsided from lollywood,but my suggestion is in character strong role in urdu movies...nowadays proposal of boy family also demand to girl family for marriage only 18 or 20,but yeh tu herione ki liking ka sawal hai...lol..

nobody knows 'Chorian' is the movie which has been copied to bollywood several scenes and songs specially 'Kabhi kushi kabi Ghum'...when saima wear chorian from moammar rana in mela,same scene u will see in 'Kabhi kushi Kabhi Ghum'..and I dont know punjabi lang..but may be lyrics 'Karan may nazara' this movie song also copied in other two movies.

Posted 31 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. i will agree ydakh, that saima is more suited for punjabi movies. but still, she can hold her own in urdu ones 2, as she has proven. her role will be changed soon enough. but while she does young roles, lets enjoy them while we can. lol.

as 4 choorian...i had no idea its scenes were also copied??? i knew abt the songs but i ad no clue that they copied the scenes too, for such a big movie of theirs. shame...
Posted 31 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
wuzzup...long time no see...flash news

i finally saw YDAKH in theatres in chicago...first day first show, it was full, sold out...n the movie is awesome, moammer rana is my fav paki actor from now on, that his first movie i have seen so far, n i think his acting was great, very talented actor, sana is very beautiful, but i still liked veena malik better for some reason, rest were great too, over all i loved the damn movie, n buyin it as soon as it gets on DVD which will be next month they said...props jo Javed Sheikh for makin such a master piece...

still waitin for LP to release over here...
Posted 31 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
SRK_FANATIC said:

wuzzup...long time no see...flash news

i finally saw YDAKH in theatres in chicago...first day first show, it was full, sold out...n the movie is awesome, moammer rana is my fav paki actor from now on, that his first movie i have seen so far, n i think his acting was great, very talented actor, sana is very beautiful, but i still liked veena malik better for some reason, rest were great too, over all i loved the damn movie, n buyin it as soon as it gets on DVD which will be next month they said...props jo Javed Sheikh for makin such a master piece...

still waitin for LP to release over here...

thanks.
SRK_FANATIC,me also very like Moammar rana acting,this mvovie is a best of Momi,u see very nice face...I have seen only in cinima minimum 8 times continuesly.
Posted 01 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
oh yea, this movie is worth watchin over n over again, its got that repeated value to it...so u can't get bored of this movie...i'm just waitin for the DVD to come out, so i can own it watch when ever i want...but over all, love this movie...
Posted 01 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
SRK_FANATIC said:

moammer rana is my fav paki actor from now on, that his first movie i have seen so far, n i think his acting was great, very talented actor, sana is very beautiful, but i still liked veena malik better for some reason

wats up bro?! maummar was indeed great. that role was taylor made for him. shaan is better at action movies, not romantic-comedy ones. thats where maummar shines, in my opinion.

and i also agree abt veena malik! when i saw the movie i kept asking myself 'why couldn't veena and sana have switched roles'?!!! lol.
Posted 01 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
I agree with NFAKFAN!
Shan is only good for action.Moamar is for romantic.
Veena Malik is charming actress,her acting in 'YDAKH' is better than other actress.
Posted 01 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
yup veena should've been there instead of sana, but its all good, sana did her part good too, the movie was way diff then the old paki movies, i was surprised...
Posted 02 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
that's why it broke all previous opening pakistani movies records.
Posted 02 Jan 2004

madmax says
yaar bas karoo ab to is topic ko unsticky karoo
Posted 03 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
NO! lol.

we have 2 talk abt her somewhere! this is the best place. FFM and other mods....don't listen 2 madmax. lol!!
Posted 03 Jan 2004

madmax says
aik limit hotta hay aik topic ko sticky rehnay kay leyi so unsticky this topic mods and admins
Posted 03 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
let this topic make a record of 1000 posts, then i'll unstick it, cuz after that it will run on its popularity...that'll be fair enough...
Posted 04 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
that ain't right bro. i don't get y u have 2 make the topic un-sticky???

don't get me wrong....u guys can do whatever u want (remove it, unsticky it, leave it etc.) - ya'll r the boss. but don't complain when every other topic in the lollywood forum is abt saima like a while back!! lol. if its sticky, the amount of topics dedicated 2 her are fewer, and that makes it more organized.

just my opinion....

as far as keeping it popular/alive....leave that 2 me. lol.

NFAKFan37990.4047916667
Posted 04 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
chalo yaar sticky hee rehne do, ek jaise hazaron se achcha, hazaron ka ek hi hoo..kyon...
Posted 04 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
right guys,here talking were glorous,specially iman,asima and gujjar romance talk.
Posted 04 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
SRK_FANATIC said:

chalo yaar sticky hee rehne do, ek jaise hazaron se achcha, hazaron ka ek hi hoo..kyon...

yeh baat hui naa! thank u yaar.
Posted 04 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
npz...jus usin my head
Posted 05 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic