marriage

3267 views 50 replies
Reply to Topic
udaaslarki24

Total Posts: 90

what if in your marriage your husband provides financially for you but not emotionally? should you just accept the financial or should you leave ? what is healthier love or finance?.
Posted 06 Feb 2008

Rain Man says
well u can stay in love without money for a few days n then u'll die since love can't buy food,clothes etc.

but if u gotta pick one, go with finance, atleast u'll live longer.
Posted 06 Feb 2008

lol you are right abot the financ part but money cant take your lonlieness away right ? so you have money food but the person you love is at work 7 days a week and comes home late and is always tired? isnt love important
Posted 06 Feb 2008

Rain Man says
well love is a part of life n sometimes if that partz gone missin, try to find it...dhundne se to Khuda bhi milta hai.
Posted 06 Feb 2008

love is vry impp...n i disagree wid u YAS...if luv is dere in a relationship u can cope wid financial hardships i dun say its easy bt in dis case a lil bit of care is needed on da hubby's part as da wife has a rite 2 b loved by her hubby
Posted 06 Feb 2008

yea life witout love is lonley
Posted 06 Feb 2008

life wiout love is incomplete
Posted 06 Feb 2008

Rain Man says
Sunzzz said:

love is vry impp...n i disagree wid u YAS...if luv is dere in a relationship u can cope wid financial hardships i dun say its easy bt in dis case a lil bit of care is needed on da hubby's part as da wife has a rite 2 b loved by her hubby

everyones unique,i think differently.
Not everyone in this world gets everything they want, thaz life.
Posted 06 Feb 2008

yea i agree you cant get everything you want but material things cant talk they cant fill your emotional needs thats the only thing
Posted 06 Feb 2008

sweetie says
both love n finance have their own importance and value in life
Posted 06 Feb 2008

yea finance can help yo everything costs somethng but love is also so important especially if you are so desperate for it and you are a loving cuddly person its hard not to get it back :) :(
Posted 06 Feb 2008

Rain Man says
u have to move on in life, if a person u're with who dont love the way u love him/her, dump/divorce them n move on, otherwise u're jus stuck in one place.

every problem has a solution,and before every solution u make a decision, now its up to u if u can make that decision.
Posted 06 Feb 2008

- Wisal - says
for me if you cant satify me emotionally, your finance does not hold any meaning for me..

lack of love in a marriade hurts more than lack of money in my opinion..

so to answer your question, i would leave..
Posted 06 Feb 2008

There is some merit in your quest udaaslarki24. I respect all opinions but I'd like to expand on Ashi's word. Marriage is much bigger than mere $ and luv. They are small integral part of marriage. Its very easy in some people's mind of walking away from it just bcuz of an element of it is missing.

No one is perfect and am sure you are not perfect either. Instead of looking at the glass "half-empty", look at the glass "half-full." Count your blessings and be thankful of that. Now don't get me wrong here! In no way I condone your hubby's behavior. A successful marriage requires a balance. If one partner's behavior causes a disbalance, the other weighs-in a little more to balance till it is restored evenly.

Think in +ve ways the problem can be solved. Breaking away is never a solution, its an easy escape.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

you dont understand wen u only want love it makes sense to leave one day
Posted 07 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
no after marriage,its your duty k us rishhtay ko bachaye
Posted 07 Feb 2008

listen he doesnt smile at me, he says hes got no time for me for everyone else he has time, but for me he does not iam lonley and misreable so if i leave one day maybe it will be a good thing i cant be lonley like this for the rest of my life u know the point of getting married is haveing someonees company and
if he doesnt give it something is wrong
Posted 07 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
what can i say now.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

Rain Man says
udaaslarki24 said:

listen he doesnt smile at me, he says hes got no time for me for everyone else he has time, but for me he does not iam lonley and misreable so if i leave one day maybe it will be a good thing i cant be lonley like this for the rest of my life u know the point of getting married is haveing someonees company and

yes u must move on, u live in a free country n u have a right to live a happy life, so if u can work something out u should.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

Ashii says
YAS said:

well u can stay in love without money for a few days n then u'll die since love can't buy food,clothes etc.

agree to nasi bacha

but u better fall in love with a rich old man
you will surely live longer and happier

tobahhhhhh Allaaahhhhhhh
hehekhekeheeee...
Posted 07 Feb 2008

Ashii says
udaaslarki24 said:

you dont understand wen u only want love it makes sense to leave one day

how old are u ??
Posted 07 Feb 2008

WAFA says
well.. this is the most common complaint that every wife makes ...but being a wife i think we shd realize that he is working for us to give us and our children better future..there shd be balance u cant expect him to be around u 24/7 ..well there shd be balance...but YES if he just party out and neglect you than u shd think seriously about it its matter of whole life...think practically

Posted 07 Feb 2008

WAFA says
ashiii how u doin

shez 24 i guess
Posted 07 Feb 2008

yup i guess she's 24 too
Posted 07 Feb 2008

udaaslarki24 said:

wel y is he doing dis 2 u??mujhe samajh nai arahi i mean dere mus b sum reason na
Posted 07 Feb 2008

YAS said:

Sunzzz said:

everyones unique,i think differently.
Not everyone in this world gets everything they want, thaz life.

dats rite ever1 is diff n no1 gets everythng in life...dats wid evry1
Posted 07 Feb 2008

Right path says
DID THER ANY ONE LIKE MARRIAGE
Posted 07 Feb 2008

Right path says
Posted 07 Feb 2008

udaaslarki24 said:

That is a problem! I agree wid sunz about what's bugging him and whyz he doin tht? You must see a marriage counselor.

Remember, "you can't give something you don't have." If he's not happy, he can't give happiness to you. If he is not talking to you, he must be talking to someone else. You must find that person and ask him/her about what's bothering him and why he's keeping aloof.

Let me ask you this. How long have you been married and has his behavior been like this since your marriage? Do you live with in-laws or in an extended family?
Posted 07 Feb 2008

Right path said:

DID THER ANY ONE LIKE MARRIAGE

RP, pls do us a favor, write in your native language cuz I can't understand what you mean.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

sweetie says
yep u both shud sit down and talk about it
ask him wot his prob is, why he's treating u like dat.
get an answer from him, whether he likes u or not.

or, on da other hand
if ur not married for long, i mean u got married recently, then give him some time n see if dat makes any difference.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

Reply to Topic