Assalam O Alaikum
Here i will share one Hadith daily with all of you,
you can also contribute InshAllah

Hadith:Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 32:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:

1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).

3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)"

Posted 11 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Wasalam

Jazak-Allah

Actions while Praying
Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 22, Number 289:

Narrated Kuraib Maula Ibn Abbas:

'Abdullah bin Abbas said that he had passed a night in the house of Maimuna the mother of the faithful believers , who was his aunt. He said, "I slept across the bed, and Allah's Apostle along with his wife slept lengthwise. Allah's Apostle slept till mid-night or slightly before or after it. Then Allah's Apostle woke up, sat, and removed the traces of sleep by rubbing his hands over his face. Then he recited the last ten verses of Surat-Al Imran (2). Then he went towards a hanging leather water-container and performed a perfect ablution and then stood up for prayer." 'Abdullah bin Abbas added, "I got up and did the same as Allah's Apostle had done and then went and stood by his side. Allah's Apostle then put his right hand over my head and caught my right ear and twisted it. He offered two Rakat, then two Rakat, then two Rakat, then two Rakat, then two Rakat, then two Rakat and then offered one Raka Witr. Then he lay down till the Muadh-dhin came and then he prayed two light Rakat and went out and offered the early morning (Fajr) prayer."
Posted 25 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
jazakAllah khair...!
Posted 25 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Doomsday

Sahih Al Bukhari

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 56:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

While the Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, "When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place?" Allah's Apostle continued his talk, so some people said that Allah's Apostle had heard the question, but did not like what that Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Alllah's Apostle had not heard it. When the Prophet finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Doomsday)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O Allah's Apostle ." Then the Prophet said, "When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said, "How will that be lost?" The Prophet said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"
Posted 26 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah khair
yaa aaj kal yehi wakt hain.

Posted 26 Apr 2008

wow nice
Posted 27 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Legal and illegal
Sahih Al Bukhari

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 49:

Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Jazak- Allah SS
Posted 27 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
jazakAllah khair to Both of you...!

Posted 27 Apr 2008

jazak-Allah khair....
Posted 30 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

Hadith Qudsi 32:
    On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

A man sinned greatly against himself, and when death came to him he charged his sons, saying: When I have died, burn me, then crush me and scatter [my ashes] into the sea, for, by Allah, if my Lord takes possession of me, He will punish me in a manner in which He has punished no one [else]. So they did that to him. Then He said to the earth: Produce what you have taken-and there he was! And He said to him: What induced you to do what you did? He said: Being afraid of You, O my Lord (or he said: Being frightened of You) and because of that He forgave him.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).
Posted 30 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
JazakAllah Khair
Surely Allah swt is Rahman O Raheem.

Posted 30 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

hmm muswak ki itni imp hai

you feel no shame, then do as you wish
Uqbah bin Amre Al-Ansari narrated that the messenger of Allah said :

"Among the words people obtained from the First Prophecy are : If you feel no shame, then do as you wish."

It was related by Bukhari.
Posted 01 May 2008

sun_shine says
JazakAllah Khair...!

Posted 01 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam
hmm very nice sharing

Supporting the Family
Sahih Bukhari

Volume 7, Book 64, Number 263:

Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari:

The Prophet said, "When a Muslim spends something on his family intending to receive Allah's reward it is regarded as Sadaqa for him."
Posted 02 May 2008

jazak-Allah....

Posted 02 May 2008

SupidGuy says

Hadith:-
Duniya ki mohabbat har aik khata ki jar(root) hai…..

Posted 02 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Jazak-Allah n very nice:)
Posted 02 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah khair
Thanks for sharing these beautiful Hadiths with All of us
May Allah swt guide us to follow the Quran and Sunnah,Ameen...!
Posted 02 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam
Ameen !!!

Hadith Qudsi 27:
    On the authority of Masruq, who said: We asked Abdullah (i.e. Ibn Masud) about this verse: And do not regard those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead, rather are they alive with their Lord, being provided for (Quran Chapter 3 Verse 169). He said: We asked about that and the Prophet (pbuh) said: Their souls are in the insides of green birds having lanterns suspended from the Throne, roaming freely in Paradise where they please, then taking shelter in those lanterns. So their Lord cast a glance at them (1) and said: Do you wish for anything? They said: What shall we wish for when we roam freely in Paradise where we please? And thus did He do to them three times. When they say that they would not be spared from being asked [again], they said: O Lord, we would like for You to put back our souls into our bodies so that we might fight for Your sake once again. And when He saw that they were not in need of anything they were let be.
    (1) i.e. at those who had been killed in the cause of Allah.
    It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).
Posted 03 May 2008

sun_shine says

JazakAllah Khair
MashAllah

*Sahih Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 89, Number 251:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me."

Posted 04 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Jazak-Allah

Seven people will be shaded by Allah
Sahih Bukhari

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 504:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:

(1) a just ruler;

(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),

(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);

(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;

(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;

(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."
Posted 04 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah khair
MashAllah
May Allah swt grant us success in this world and in Akhirah.Ameen
Posted 05 May 2008

SupidGuy says

Farman-E-Mustafa (S.A.W)

Jo Duaa Dostoon Ke Liye Unn Ki Ghairmaujoodgi Mai Ki Jati Hai…Woh Kabhi Radd Nahi Ki Jati….

Posted 05 May 2008

sun_shine says

Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah Khair

Posted 05 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam
jazak-Allah

Divine Inspiration
Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."
Posted 06 May 2008

jazak-Allah
Posted 06 May 2008

Rapunzel says
:) Ap bi post karain Rehan Bhai
Posted 06 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Hadith Qudsi 9:
    On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says:

The fist of his actions for which a servant of Allah will be held accountable on the Day of Resurrection will be his prayers. If they are in order, then he will have prospered and succeeded: and if they are wanting, then he will have failed and lost. If there is something defective in his obligatory prayers, the Lord (glorified and exalted be He) will say: See if My servant has any supererogatory prayers with which may be completed that which was defective in his obligatory prayers. Then the rest of his actions will be judged in like fashion.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah and Ahmad).

Posted 07 May 2008

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 504:

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

A man kissed a woman (unlawfully) and then went to the Prophet and informed him. Allah revealed:

And offer prayers perfectly At the two ends of the day And in some hours of the night (i.e. the five compulsory prayers). Verily! good deeds remove (annul) the evil deeds (small sins) (11.114). The man asked Allah's Apostle, "Is it for me?" He said, "It is for all my followers."

Posted 08 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

JazakAllah Khair..!

Posted 08 May 2008

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 27, Number 31:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Traveling is a kind of torture as it prevents one from eating, drinking and sleeping properly. So, when one's needs are fulfilled, one should return quickly to one's family."
Posted 09 May 2008

Reply to Topic